Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite No-Calorie, No-Carbonation, No-Caffeine Beverages?

Crystal Light makes me want to barf. Arizona Diet, Caffeine-Free, Green Tea is all I've found so far that I really enjoy.

Any recommendations for other no-cal, no-caffeine and no-carbonation drinks? :)

I love Target brand 5 calorie cherry lime drink. It comes in the small carry packs that you add to a 16oz bottle of Water, I make it lighter than they suggest. I tried ocean spray but it was to sweet.

I also lived on life water, except it got pretty expensive at about $1.00 a bottle. Good luck.

Have you tried Powerade zero, propel and I think even gatorade all have calorie free drinks. :)

I've been drinking a lot of Water with Mio added for flavor. Love it!

http://www.kraftbrands.com/mio/

There is a Wal-Mart brand Lemon Ice Tea that is sugar-free and it comes in those single packets that you put in Water bottles. It's not half bad!

I am on my pre diet and find that Herb-Ox Sodium Free chicken broth is satisfying. I also drink alot of caffeine free teas, flavored like lemon or berry with some equal or splenda.

I only drink water.. love me some ice Water.< /p>

I LOVE LOVE my minute maid 15 cal lemonade and pink lemonade!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Dasani came out with liquid flavor enhancers. Those are even better tasting than Mio(IMO). You ever even tried mio? The liquid ones are better than crystal light.(I like them too)

And just your screen name....I have Irish twins :)

I love SF "crush" packets in my Water. I buy them at Dollar General (or is it Family Dollar? sorry brain fart, it's one of them). I also love Fruit20 water ... peach is my favorite. Propel berry is good too!

I love the pink and green Powerade zero (actually I like all of them exept the red). Arizona makes a Arnold Palmer Zero, but I am not sure if that has caffine. I got Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach packets that are so delicious! I have the "Crush" packets too, but I really only like the strawberry one, but I make it lighter than the whole packet because it is super strong. I have seen Squirt packets at food 4 Less (Kroger), and my fiance says its just like flat Squirt. I love the mio and Walmart verisons of mio, especially the sweet tea and blue raspberry ones. I have a ton of the crystal light packets, and my fiance is diabetic so we have tried tons of sugar free drinks. Sometimes the brand makes a huge difference too, like the Wyler's brand I personally think is disgusting.

Green/herbal teas....