Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Fellow 9/4 (Or Last Week) Sleevers - How Are You Doing ?

I don't get how people can risk everything with eating eggs and having sex now. I wouldn't dream of taking those chances.

I get that you're referring to me... But I don't think you understand that not everyone's experience is the same. I'm almost a week out and it says on my discharge papers I can have eggs. It says to resume sexually activity as desired' date=' I was asking when people were successful at it, doesn't mean I'm riding 24/7. Yes I would love to resume sexually activity but am cautious. As far as eggs, I tried it, big whoop. It says I may have them. I'm sorry that your Experience has not been well, alls you can do is stay strong, and when you're ready you can have eggs and sex too! Lol

[/quote']

This totally made me laugh:)

Glad everyone is doing well. My surgery was postponed because of a bladder infection. Im in the waiting room now to see if I can have my surgery this morning. I'm scheduled for 9:30 am, but waiting for test results. I hope they don't send me home again!

Thanks Muffintop! I love the name! :)

Mesee-- Good Luck! Everything happens for a reason! You're body is probablly ready now! Stay strong!!

Jenn- I know! I can't imagine what in the hundreds will be like for me. It's been since literally i think Middle School. I've always been tall and my body has carried it well, so I will be interested to see. I can't wait!! Where abouts in NH were you from? I live in Exeter on the Seacoast, but just bought our first house in Fremont. We move in 3 weeks, wooop woooop! And I just got engaged, talk about crazy things happening in my lifeeeeee! <3 haha

for those of you with a desk job, how long did you take off work?

for those of you with a desk job' date=' how long did you take off work?[/quote']

Hi shellbell! In a social worker, mostly at my desk and I took one week off. I know that's not a lot of time but I felt ready and I was getting cabin fever at home! I take it slow, surprisingly I didn't get as tired as I thought. No regrets on coming to work so soon!

for those of you with a desk job' date=' how long did you take off work?[/quote']

I took two weeks. I was bored and begging to go back after one. A lot of others are still having pain and not back to work yet though. I'm so happy that I started last night. I started going shopping for something to do... My wallet doesn't like that. :-/

Thanks Muffintop! I love the name! :)

Mesee-- Good Luck! Everything happens for a reason! You're body is probablly ready now! Stay strong!!

Jenn- I know! I can't imagine what in the hundreds will be like for me. It's been since literally i think Middle School. I've always been tall and my body has carried it well, so I will be interested to see. I can't wait!! Where abouts in NH were you from? I live in Exeter on the Seacoast, but just bought our first house in Fremont. We move in 3 weeks, wooop woooop! And I just got engaged, talk about crazy things happening in my lifeeeeee! <3 haha

I grew up in Nashua but ive lived in Dover (went to UNH) and manchester as well. I know both places and congrats on the house! House are WICKED expensive down here around Boston so I will have to wait until i get married or something. Its crazy that a 1 bedroom condo around here is about $200k (crappy one) and yet i could buy a three bedroom single family up in NH for that. Oh well thats what i get for living outside of Boston :)

for those of you with a desk job, how long did you take off work?

My surgery was on a Wednesday (9/5) and went back to work yesterday (9/17) and I am fine. Some people are good for a week and some needs several weeks...depends on the person.

I am another one with desk job and my surgery was 9/7 and I was back to work on 9/17 as well.

I can't go back to work for 6 weeks so I'm super jealous of everyone getting out of the house. I am still exhausted and in pain though which is really starting to get to me. I forced myself out of the house today and went and walked around Walmart for about an hour. Not only is my husband at work during the day, but he suddenly started working OT this week so he hasn't been getting home until around 8 or 9 so I am going insane. At least when he is here I don't feel so bored and lonely.

Now that I've gone to soft foods I am not able to eat the same 4oz I was able to take in on pureed. Also, never seem hungry so I am struggling to get my Protein in. That's all I eat when I sit down; some sort of meat and after about 3-4 bites I'm done. Anyways, love reading everyone's posts. Take care!

I'm on full liquids and as of Monday my doctor added creamy Soups. Anybody have to do the same? The cream of everything made for me is nasty so much that I rather not eat :( but because I'm not eating as much I noticed a slow down in my weight loss. Any suggestions?

I'm on full liquids and as of Monday my doctor added creamy Soups. Anybody have to do the same? The cream of everything made for me is nasty so much that I rather not eat :( but because I'm not eating as much I noticed a slow down in my weight loss. Any suggestions?

add more Water or broth to the Soup. at least it help me to get it down. my soup more looks like a drink.

How's everybody doing??

I am on my 4th week and slowly moving to soft food. today I was crazy about cheese. I probably miss it a lot :) fresh mozzarella was my "candy" of the day.

still having problem to get all 60g of Protein. but doing my best. weight is loosing very slow. but at least it getting off. last week I only lost 3 lbs.

but I am stubborn so I hope I win :) bought elliptical and start doing exercise but after 10 min feel tired and decided to lay down. - wake up 40 min later. I never thought that it would be that hard for me. bicycle didn't give me that problem.

Still sometimes ( very often) feel lightheaded. but hope this would go away. Missing my normal Breakfast with cup of coffee and cheese. I am missing that I cannot have it together :)

Sleeved 9/4....

I only lost 8 pounds prior to surgery because I found out I was having surgery 8 days before. As of today, I am down 20 lbs since the day of my surgery. I am starting to eat solid foods. I really like fish. It's the easiest way for me to eat enough to get Protein. I was getting the "slimers" but really have worked on eating slower and chewing more. I am still not quite to 60g of protein or 60 oz of liquids but I work on it every day. I think this was harder than I expected but it seems to get easier. If I could just stay off the scale every day that would be good. It's exciting to see the scale go down every single day. Like hearing how everyone is doing. :) Keep up the good work!