Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Ok I need help. I have a friend who wants vs' date=' is it cheaper to go through dr f Garcia directly???[/quote']

How about looking into Dr Ryan Heider at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center near Charlotte, NC? ~ $12k self-pay

Dr. Garcia is/was having a special for 4500. for a virgin sleeve. I think you have to go through a coordinator tho... My Dr, Dr. Ponce charges 5500. but he is the Chief of gastroenterology in TJ Mexico.

Ok I need help. I have a friend who wants vs, is it cheaper to go through dr f Garcia directly???

I am confused to why??? I go to plastic surgeon in TJ and I go directly to her. Why we need a middle person?

I am also in Nashville surgery is Oct 24. At Vanderbilt with Dr Clement

EXCITING---Maybe I will pass you in the hall. How much do you want to lose?

I thought that getting my surgery date (10/15) were calm me down at bit, but no dice! I'm more eager than EVER to get on withy new life!!!

The wait is killer and surgery is ALL I think about!!

Whoa!! Typos! Bumpy car ride....

I am there, wearing 9 and loving it, post TT and thigh lift and arm lift and booby lift :P

Here's to wishing us October sleevers well as we start to journey onto/into a new us!! I think I had my last of my favorites today at a cookout reception I attended. I had my uncles famous ribs and his special sauce and it was great! I only had 2 small pieces, so I didn't do bad. I now am, starting tomorrow, gonna prepare myself for Friday, the day of my new beginning. I have to do my pre op one day diet on Thursday, so I have some mental time tho I know I can do it.

I just want to say to u ALL, Im sure that ur nerves may kick in and some may feel u may fail, but just know that life and death is in the power of the tongue and once u speak it, u have planted a seed and that is the harvest that will grow. So of course everyones journey isn't gonna be the same. Yes I may even have some down moments, but just don't speak it. And if it does happen, just know ur not alone and HE will not put more on u than u can bear. That's why we have docs and nurses. HE also allows and helps us to make wise chooses. So, know that u WILL have victory after this and the goals uve set and things on ur bucket list, if u have one, will be met. I wish u all well and blessings to you on your new beginning. My day, this Friday Oct. 5, will be here b4 I know it!!!! Yeah me!

I'm really feeling it today... I went to Walmart and I purchased my medications:

Children tylenol, GasX strips, pepcids, hall's cough drops with Vitamin Cc listerine strips, chapstick, and filled my prescription for B12 nasal drops and most important "the codine."

I also purchased my Ninja blender, food scale, lil graduates plates, fork, and spoon set, broth, s/f puddings to add to Protein powder, propel zero, and Isopure RTD for the next 11 days....

I hope I did not forget anything!!! If I did someone please chime in...

Day 2 of liquids ugh harder than I imagined

I am there, wearing 9 and loving it, post TT and thigh lift and arm lift and booby lift :P

Sounds like something I will need once this journey is complete. I'm plan on skipping the Tummy Tuck and just going for the full body lift and I praying I don't need a arm lift but I probably will. Oh and I will definitely need a breast lift/reduction.

Day 2 of liquids ugh harder than I imagined

Drink lots of water... If you can, try blending your Protein Shakes with ice....it worked wonders for me. They were thicker and seemed to fill me up, and I couldn't drink them too fast because they were so cold.

Tks I will try that !!! My tummy is making all sorts of noises lol I think it's in shock