Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For All Low Bmi's -- How Much Weight Did You Loose In 90 Days?

Have you been using any apps for your phone or anthing? Omgggg' date=' if you haven't you needs get Mydiarynet! It will keep you motivated, watch your Water intake and break down all the nutrients and bad stuff (like sat fat) you consume. It helps you make smarter choices as it rates the healthiness of the foods, shows the nutritional info and even has a barcoder!! It has charts as even tells you "at the rate you're going, you will lose about ... A week, etc, etc" I am showing it to everyone! AwesommmeM not to mention the exercise help too! I'm trying to add The Brazilian Butt lift to my list! Don't get encouraged girl! Your weightloss is awesome! Any weightloss is good weightloss. Watch your sodium intake so you don't retain Water and drink lots of water to flush out the toxins, etc. just a few suggestions that have helped me. Oh and also, what if it's just... Your time of the month...ya know?

Well, goodddddd luck! Really!!!![/quote']

I have been using my fitness pal but I will definitely check this out. I appreciate the encouragement, it makes me stay positive. Thanks so much!!!!

My surgery date was June 11. Day of surgery I was 217, 37.2 BMI. I am now at 178, 30.6 BMI. I have gone from severely obese to "just" obese -- another 4 pounds and I am in overweight territory. Woo hoo!

My surgery date was June 11. Day of surgery I was 217' date=' 37.2 BMI. I am now at 178, 30.6 BMI. I have gone from severely obese to "just" obese -- another 4 pounds and I am in overweight territory. Woo hoo![/quote']

Omg i jist calculated your weightloss avg.... CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope i can get to where you are:) really though, congrats! You give me hope!

6 weeks post op and 35lbs down from surgery weight and 40lbs down from my preop diet.

I was 416 before I started my 2 week liquid fast before surgery. I weighed in the day of my surgery 384. Hoping that the weight will continue to drop now that I have had my surgery. :)

I am 3 months.put and down 42 but 15 was preop . Im extremelly frustrated. I get in my protien and fluids i guess im just a slow looser.

Well tomorrow I will be 5 weeks post op. My starting bmi was 35.7 weighing in on surgery day at 228ibs. Dress size 14 and pant size 16. I lost 8ibs during my pre-op diet. 1st week post op I lost 11ibs, second week about 1.8Ibs. Every week since then I've lost about a pound a week. I've ALWAYS worked out prior to surgery. I started walking immediately post op and by week 4 I was back to the gym doing my minimum 45min elliptical or group class spinning. Calorie intake has been 700 to 850. My NUT has WARNED me severely that I need to eat AT LEAST 1000cals since I am burning a lot with my workouts. So this week my goal is to up my calories to 1000. For some of us low BMI peeps (especially those that work out) it might just be that in addition to us losing slower since we have less to loose, we may also be eating too few calories.

This is so true. My friend thought she was going to lose more because she was dieting/starving n exerciseing ALOT and she wasn't losing, then she starting eating more calories because of the exercise n the fat starting melting off. You have to find that balance.

I am trying to lose 8-12 pounds a month. Try to be positive on the fact that if you lose slow that you probably will have less saggy skin and either way you are getting healthy. If I get to my goal within a year I'll be happy. Being a low bmi I wouldn't want to lose 20 to 30 a month because I'm sure n the end I'll look like a flying squirrel

I have been wondering this same thing. I am scheduled for surgery on 9/10. My starting BMI will be around 32 (less if I lose more than what I have projected) - my goal is to be around 20-22 BMI within a year. I will need to lose between 60 & 70 pounds. I go back and forth between feeling excited and scared about the entire process. I really don't want to fail - I have already cut all diet sodas and most sugar out of my diet.

I start my pre-op diet in 2 weeks and will post updates about losing with a lower BMI.

I am trying to lose 8-12 pounds a month. Try to be positive on the fact that if you lose slow that you probably will have less saggy skin and either way you are getting healthy. If I get to my goal within a year I'll be happy. Being a low bmi I wouldn't want to lose 20 to 30 a month because I'm sure n the end I'll look like a flying squirrel

hahaha flying squirrel how funny, thanx for the laughs!! :)

Starting BMI = 39 (222 lbs)

Current BMI = 32 (180 lbs)

5'3" tall

~ 9 weeks since surgery

I WAS working out - but had to quit. I wound up making myself sick w/ very LOW blood pressure (80/60!!). Was having confusion, inability to speak, couldn't complete simple tasks (like showering, putting the dogs out, etc), really bizarre symptoms!! My surgeon & primary care both told me that it was just way too early to be working out as hard as I was. SO - now I'm not doing a darn thing!! I do hope to go back to walking once the weather cools off a bit where I live. I'm actually kind of scared to go back to working out after having my crash & burn incident ... how sad is that?!

I am REALLY GOOD about getting in my Water, Vitamins & Protein EVERY day. I drink lots of G2 as my "water" - at least 4 (20oz.) bottles per day. Thats the only "special" thing I do (I get the impression that a lot of folks have trouble with the Water & Protein #'s). I eat VERY clean & I've only had alcohol one time since surgery (special occasion - best 2 Cosmos I've had in my life!).

That's really all - I'm just following the rules. But - don't get the wrong impression - I've still had a 3 week stall just like everybody else!! I've just been losing well since I got my groove back : )