Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For All Low Bmi's -- How Much Weight Did You Loose In 90 Days?

It was the best decision I ever made! I thought the same as you and believe me it works and is worth it! I've lost 50lbs since my surgery in April. I don't deprive myself of anything but I eat healthy. Like if I want to order a dessert then I do because I know I will only eat one bite. My friends and family have developed the same habit. We order one dessert and we all get a bite. But you will crave healthy food as you start to see the results! Good luck to you!!

It was the best decision I ever made! I thought the same as you and believe me it works and is worth it! I've lost 50lbs since my surgery in April. I don't deprive myself of anything but I eat healthy. Like if I want to order a dessert then I do because I know I will only eat one bite. My friends and family have developed the same habit. We order one dessert and we all get a bite. But you will crave healthy food as you start to see the results! Good luck to you!!

Yup me to lost 50 pounds after my surgery in April from 250 to 200 another 55 pounds to go...

254 and a BMI of 42.3 on 4/30/12; wearing size 22W pants

210 and a BMI of 34.9 on 7/10/12; just bought regular size 16 pants

My story similar to your was 253 in April and now 200 but I hardly exercise how just half way done need to loose another 55 pounds but guess will hav to work hard ..are u having hair fall I m having very bad hair fall ....

I started with a BMI of 40 (that's what I needed for approval) I was a size 24, but I am tall. I am 5 Weeks post op tomorrow, and I had a seven day liquid diet prior to surgery and I am down 47 pounds and over 20". I'm still letting the 24's and 22's hang on me because I don't want to buy new pants but I am sure I could fit in a 20, and I've already went from and xxl to an xl top. Best decision I ever made!!

My story similar to your was 253 in April and now 200 but I hardly exercise how just half way done need to loose another 55 pounds but guess will hav to work hard ..are u having hair fall I m having very bad hair fall ....

Piyaa...my goal is to get serious about exercise before school starts in late August. I am so happy I had the surgery and am so encouraged and positive each day. It hasn't been all easy and pleasant, but the feeling of health and control so outweigh the occasional frustrations. I am just beginning to lose a little hair, but I expect that more will come. I am focusing on getting 60-70 grams of Protein every day and I hope this helps! Congratulations on your wonderful progress...

I was a 35.4 BMI and had my surgery 12/2011. I lost quickly the first three weeks and have slowed to an average of 1 pound a week. However, I eat 1200-1300 cals/day and do not exercise much. I will be changing that soon though!

I am freaking out because my BMI is 35 and I read some post about slow losers and how depressed they are. Their post stressed me out because I have a low BMI and am afraid that it will be the same for me. My surgery date is 7/23; I am still excited but a little stressed at the same time. To clarify depression is not what I am worried about; it's the thought of only losing a pound a week after taking drastic measures to turn this unhealthy weight around.

Don't be discouraged! I am 7 days post op and only lost 2 lbs. I started with a BMI of 31.3 (188) on surgery date and 33.1 (199) (before pre-op diet). I take a deep breath every time I get on the scale and wonder what did I do to myself.... BUT I know I have never succeeded in the past and drastic measures were called for!

I started with a BMI of 40 at the beginning of he two-week Pre-op diet. I am now 3 1/2 weeks post op. In 5 1/2 weeks I am down 43lbs. I have lost about 5" on my pant size.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am exactly one month post op today. Day of surgery I was 199, today I weighed in at 178. I Started at a very tight size 14. Today I am wearing size 12 skinny jeans ;)

I had a BMI of 38 at surgery day. I am 7 weeks out and 36 lbs down.

Today is 4 weeks post op. I started the Pre-op diet at a BMI of 39. I have lost 45lbs in the 6 weeks since then.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am about 5 weeks post op and have lost 20#. Starting bmi was 39.

I am 6 days post op. well really 10 days since the original surgery. A few days after, i couldnt stop dry heaving and salivating so they did an exploratory lap and found the drain irritating my intestinal lining. But yeah, Ive lost 13 pounds as of yesterday. It is aweee-someee! I hope this rate keeps up. Does this sound normal for anyone? I bought the Mydiary et app for iphone/ipad and it says ill probably be more than halfway to my goal weight by new years if i keep it up! Motivation!!

Also I started out with a bmi of 37. I was 229 lbs day of. Day right before i was 232. I didnt really follow the 2 week preop diet bc i didnt think i was going to have the surgery anymore. Had just spent 8,000 on my sick little puppy Nala. So day prior to surgery I just fasted and drank tons of Water.

I am about 5 weeks post op and have lost 20#. Starting bmi was 39.

Wow...we are just about in the same starting place and I weighed myself today and I have finally lost a total of 20 pounds...I didn't lose a pound for over a week, but today I finally lost! :D :D

I am almost 7 weeks post op. Starting bmi was 40.5 weighing at 252 now im bmi 36 weighing 224. Only 28 lbs down but everything is getting bigger and bigger and im loving it. Just hit my first stall. I eat what i want one time daily the rest of the day is Protein bars and shakes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using VST