Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For All Low Bmi's -- How Much Weight Did You Loose In 90 Days?

I was a BMI of 35 and I am 2 weeks post op... I've lost 16 pounds however I am more interested in losing all my medications :) I'm still wearing size 12 though.' date=', that hasnt changed ;([/quote']

I'm 1 1/2 weeks out & have lost 19lbs since pre-op diet. I'm still in a size 18, but I'm also still very swollen in the tummy area. Not sure when that goes away, but I bet when it does you'll have to go shopping :) I can tell in my face, I've lost weight, so the tummy will just have to have time to heal before we see it there, I think. I'm taking it as an opportunity to say final goodbyes to my favorite fat clothes.

I'm 1 1/2 weeks out & have lost 19lbs since pre-op diet. I'm still in a size 18, but I'm also still very swollen in the tummy area. Not sure when that goes away, but I bet when it does you'll have to go shopping :) I can tell in my face, I've lost weight, so the tummy will just have to have time to heal before we see it there, I think. I'm taking it as an opportunity to say final goodbyes to my favorite fat clothes.

Does anybody know when this swelling in the tummy goes down?

BMI was 40 now 29.9. I'm short only 5'0". So every pound counts! Down 52 so far in 6 months and that's with a 7 week long stall!!! At 4 months out.

Is everyone working out like 30 or 60 min a day 3 or 4 times a week ? Or does the weight just come off its self? I know that's a odd thing to ask iv not had my sleeve yet. I have had my acl trashed a few times so wondering coz moving around a lot till 20/30 lb drop off hurts " rather give birth again and my 3 kids were 9 9 1/2 each lol" so any info you guys could add would be so helpfully :). Bmi 40 5"6 254

Wow...we are just about in the same starting place and I weighed myself today and I have finally lost a total of 20 pounds...I didn't lose a pound for over a week, but today I finally lost! :D :D

I had a stall too in week 3 and then week 4 i only lost one pound

Is everyone working out like 30 or 60 min a day 3 or 4 times a week ? Or does the weight just come off its self? I know that's a odd thing to ask iv not had my sleeve yet. I have had my acl trashed a few times so wondering coz moving around a lot till 20/30 lb drop off hurts " rather give birth again and my 3 kids were 9 9 1/2 each lol" so any info you guys could add would be so helpfully :). Bmi 40 5"6 254

I am trying to walk on the treadmill an hour a day at least four times a week. I have fallen off the last two weeks and only went twice. Tomorrow starts a new week so I must get started again. My doctor said that exercise really helps you to lose weight faster and of course I wanted to see results as soon as possible. :P

I was a BMI of 35. Sleeved 24 days ago and last time I weighed, I had lost 21 pounds. I have been away from a scale for 3 days so it may be more!

Yes, Yes, Yes, look at me I am fabulous.

Yes, Yes, Yes, look at me I am fabulous.

Yes you look GREAT! I hope and pray I have the same success!

I haven't started working out yet because I still have a lot of back pain. I am about 8 Weeks out and have lost over 50 pounds. So you will lose initially without working out, but then you'll hit a dreaded stall! Good luck with your sleeve!

Well tomorrow I will be 5 weeks post op. My starting bmi was 35.7 weighing in on surgery day at 228ibs. Dress size 14 and pant size 16. I lost 8ibs during my pre-op diet. 1st week post op I lost 11ibs, second week about 1.8Ibs. Every week since then I've lost about a pound a week. I've ALWAYS worked out prior to surgery. I started walking immediately post op and by week 4 I was back to the gym doing my minimum 45min elliptical or group class spinning. Calorie intake has been 700 to 850. My NUT has WARNED me severely that I need to eat AT LEAST 1000cals since I am burning a lot with my workouts. So this week my goal is to up my calories to 1000. For some of us low BMI peeps (especially those that work out) it might just be that in addition to us losing slower since we have less to loose, we may also be eating too few calories.

I am 17 days post op and have lost 15 lbs. I am very frustrated!

My bmi =35

I habe a BMI of 35. I am pre-op. Losing weight slowly does have some advantages. 1. better opportunity to tone skin and miscledbthroughn exercise to lessen the issue of loose skin. 2. hopefully lower risk of gallbladder issues. I actually do not havea goal weight. My goals are to lessen the probability of diabetes, get off high blood pressure medication, get off lipitor, reduce cholesterol, reducw the risk of heart disease, creae a foundation for higher quality of life durig agig, and reduce the risk of cancer. I do hope for a better appearance, but my main goals are beter health. I also hope that weight loss, however mich it will be, will give me more energy to be active and to exercise. I am hoping to overcome my.love of sugat, butter and carbohydrates. even if I love only 30-40 poinds with the vsg, i am hoping to keeping it off, instead of gainig it back every time. I am hoping to lose around 70-80 pounds. It will be interwdtig to see what happens.

Have you been using any apps for your phone or anthing? Omgggg, if you haven't you needs get Mydiarynet! It will keep you motivated, watch your Water intake and break down all the nutrients and bad stuff (like sat fat) you consume. It helps you make smarter choices as it rates the healthiness of the foods, shows the nutritional info and even has a barcoder!! It has charts as even tells you "at the rate you're going, you will lose about ... A week, etc, etc" I am showing it to everyone! AwesommmeM not to mention the exercise help too! I'm trying to add The Brazilian Butt lift to my list! Don't get encouraged girl! Your weightloss is awesome! Any weightloss is good weightloss. Watch your sodium intake so you don't retain Water and drink lots of water to flush out the toxins, etc. just a few suggestions that have helped me. Oh and also, what if it's just... Your time of the month...ya know?

Well, goodddddd luck! Really!!!!