Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleever's Compilation - Good Luck & Well Wishes

Hi Everyone!!!

June 1st sleever here! Things have been going better then expected with healing. Pounds seem to be melting off (exciting!!). The doctor had me on liquids for only 3 days then moved me to pureed for 3 Weeks. Seems weird. The only thing that had me frustrated is not being able to sleep on my stomach. I wake up with a headache every morning because of it. food is becoming redundant and this morning was my first morning of Water nausea.

Above all, i'm feeling great and don't regret my decision to have had this done.

Good luck to all my other June sleevers. Ttyl!

Hi Everyone!!!

June 1st sleever here! Things have been going better then expected with healing. Pounds seem to be melting off (exciting!!). The doctor had me on liquids for only 3 days then moved me to pureed for 3 Weeks. Seems weird. The only thing that had me frustrated is not being able to sleep on my stomach. I wake up with a headache every morning because of it. food is becoming redundant and this morning was my first morning of Water nausea.

Above all, i'm feeling great and don't regret my decision to have had this done.

Good luck to all my other June sleevers. Ttyl!

BGV it is great to hear from you and even greater to hear how things are going! Very excited for you! Thanks for letting us know how things are going.

One question. Was the Water nausea from drinking too fast or too much?

Vee - GREAT to hear from you girl! I am glad I am not a stomach sleeper! lol As long as I am on my side or back I am good to go! How much weight have you lost so far??

Dadto2 - great question!! B)

@Dadto2 - not at all, I just sipped and it didn't go down well. I tried again; the same. I'm going to add some MIO drops to see if it helps. ;)

Vee - GREAT to hear from you girl! I am glad I am not a stomach sleeper! lol As long as I am on my side or back I am good to go! How much weight have you lost so far??

Dadto2 - great question!! B)

Hi Blondeej,

My heaviest was 268. Surgery date was 255. Came home weighing 260. This morning, 247.8.

And it's good to hear from you to girlie!! :)

Hi Blondeej' date='

My heaviest was 268. Surgery date was 255. Came home weighing 260. This morning, 247.8.[/quote']

And its good to hear from you too girlie! :)

All that Water weight from the IV fluids can really do some damage' date=' can't it?! LOL

Great loss so far!! :)[/quote']

Yes,ma'am!!! & thanks!

I'm a June sleever! June 27th. I'm in the OMG its happening place. I'm nerves and excitement. :huh::P:unsure::D

I'm a June sleever! June 27th. I'm in the OMG its happening place. I'm nerves and excitement. :huh::P:unsure::D

I am a June 27th sleever as well! :) Let's stay in touch! ;)

Oh my gosh! McSleevy, not only are you and I June 27th sleevers, but I'm from Santa Fe, right next door! My parent's house is practically in Dickinson. HA! I didn't expect to see anyone on here from around home. I live in the Cypress area now, but am hoping to relocate back that way early next year.

Vee, it's wonderful to hear from you. I'm being sleeved tomorrow and you've got me FIRED up!!! I'm so glad you're doing well. Thanks for checking in with us. Ready to rock this sleeve. :D

Oh my gosh! McSleevy' date=' not only are you and I June 27th sleevers, but I'm from Santa Fe, right next door! My parent's house is practically in Dickinson. HA! I didn't expect to see anyone on here from around home. I live in the Cypress area now, but am hoping to relocate back that way early next year.[/quote']

That is wild! My best friend lives in Cypress and is school teacher in Cy-Fair. My husband and I just moved to Dickinson a year ago to be closer to family and our church. So is your surgeon in the Houston area? What hospital is your surgery going to be at? My doctor is Dr. Shernan Yu at TLC, (their commercials air all the time)... Lol So what is your PRE-OP diet?

I'm June 27th as well. I'm right there with you with the nerves creeping in. Can't wait to hear from you and McSleevy that we all made it through successfully. I'm going to add you both to my friends list so we can keep in contact.

Sent from my iPad using VST

It is so good to hear from the June sleevers who have gone so far, all seems to be going well! June 18th is coming along quickly. As everyone else is noting I too am a little nervous and anxious, glad I am normal. Good luck to the June 7th sleevers ((Hugs)).