Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Lloyd thumper -- I am near you too. We just bought a boat from someone in lake Wylie, but we are at lake hartwell.

Yeah Greenville is about an hour and forty five minutes from me nice to see a couple of local people on here.

Mine is my nickname' date=' shortened from Melissa to just Lissa... and it's said just like it would be if the Me were still in front of it, not Lisa.[/quote']

Love the nickname. I thought it was "Lisa" just with the double s. Now I know its Me"lissa".

Mine is pretty obvious. I don't feel like myself in this body and this journey is about getting back to me. I usually use "Calkacky" which is part of each my 3 cats names'. No one ever has that. I decided to try something different here.

~Amy

Mine is pretty simple. My name is Bethany but I spelled it how people say it. :)

When I was a kid there was a song my dad would whistle to me. It was "our song." I didn't know how to whistle yet, but I would make "mouth sounds" to try and imitate his whistling so I could whistle with him. He always whistled through his teeth so it had a sort of phonetic quality to it. My favorite part of the song was a repeating part and when he would whistle it, it always sounded like "wheetsin, whee hee heetsin, wheeeeeee heeeetsin" to me. So as I tried to whistle with him, this is what I would say.

I don't normally use this handle. I used it for Alex's AGB board thinking I'd never really log in that much, and here I am 7 years later still using it.

BTW I've met several people from the AGB board and I've been told, "You don't look like a Wheetsin." I guess that's a good thing...? :)

Simple....I ride both, horses and harleys and I always wear my boots.

:D

I stumbled upon this thread today and fell in love with these awesome stories. I'd have to go back through all 6pages to start quoting my favorites and the ones that made me laugh out loud! I think, though I take the cake for most unoriginal. I've never had a nickname and I figured it would just be easier for people to call me Nancy. Thanks! I've really enjoyed this!!

My user name is the same as my sign on name at work. The first two letters of my last name and the first two letters of my first name. This reminds me of a game I played with some coworkers a few years back. What is your stripper name??? That would be your first pet's name + your mother's maiden name. Mine is "CoCo Woodcock". Good Lord!

So, weho, I'd be Faeris Sloane? Wow! That's a HORRIBLE stripper name! I had a much better story attached to your name in my head. I was thinking We 'ho, as in the Girls in da hood! ;)

Actually Lissa, I am quite impressed with Faeris Sloane! Coolness.

You all are so creative, it is fun to see how everyone "thinks up" fun names... mine is boring. However, I have been trying to come up with a new name and plan to have one once I post my before and pictures at 100 lbs down, about 8 lbs away. Maybe I start a contest to have everyone help me? My hubby thinks "happy camper".

I'm boring.......Kayte is my name & 8/19 is my birthday. On another wks forum I'm Kate+weight' date=' but thought since I'm dropping the weight, why + it??[/quote']

One day after mine....Leos

I'm married to Nate so I'm mrsnate. This is a fun thread!!