Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seeking Buddies 5'2" & Under

Isn't it exciting!!! How r you feeling? So far I feel good and even started cream Soup today' date=' it was the best thing I've ever eaten. Haha[/quote']

Yes it is exciting! I'm feeling pretty good. For the past two days I've been walking slowly on the treadmill for a hour so about 2 miles. Soup was an amazing thing the first time!

Hello' date='

Loved reading that there are others in my same situation. I was sleeved on May 20th so just 5 days post op. HW was 229 and SW was 219. Will have my follow up appointment on the 30th. The only problem I'm having is all of the gas bubbles when I eat or drink. Not so much nausea just gas pressure. I can hear all of the rumbling all of the time, kinda weird. Still taking a small amount of pain meds but tapering off of them. Able to go for walks without feeling bad, yea me.

Congratulations to everyone and their individual successes and those to come :)

Very Inspired!!!![/quote']

Dawn your doing great!!! All of what you described is normal and will go away in time.

I was sleeved in July 23rd. I am down 76 pounds. I am 5'. My HW was 220. My CW is 144. I am trying to get down to 128. It's been slow going these last couple of months. I am wearing a size 8 or sometimes a 6. Never did I think I would be wearing such small sizes. In fact' date=' yesterday I saw the cutest pair of capris I was looking for my size but they were all sold out. I was willing to get a 10, but they were too big. It was a great feeling telling hubby, they were all to big, they don't have my size. He keeps telling me I am his incredible shrinking Debbie. I am so glad I did this. It was the best decision I've ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Great job Debbie!! I know you are feeling great!!!

I might be the shortest one on here! Lol! I am 4"7 :) and my highest weight was 255 day of surgery April 8th! I am 220 today! So 35 lbs lighter! However I do feel like i am losing very slowly :(

Your doing great!!! Any loss is a plus!!

I just got my date, July 23. I have lost 27lbs so far, hoping to lose 40 before my date. Looking to lose a total of 130, so only 103 to go, LOL. Being 5'2 with big boobs I fear no matter what I will always look heavy.

I have to tell you ladies, reading everyone's posts here is a huge inspiration to me! I'm (still) waiting for a sleeve date, but it should be finalized by the end of this month. Sometimes I worry that because I'm only 5'2" that I won't lose weight as successfully as taller/heavier people--but this thread is proof that I'm wronnnnnng about that fear!

This thread has been really quiet lately. I'm 2 weeks out and have lost 6 pounds so far. A little discouraged when I see all of the big numbers on here but I know it will come in time. Hope everyone is doing well <3

I was sleeved March 19 down 45 lbs also 5 1

Hi all! i'm 5'0" and I lost about 100 lbs. Then just over a year out I was lucky enough to get pregnant without any assistance (we wanted to get pregnant but my other children were lots of fertility treatments). Luckily my docs are all happy for me, since I've surpassed all expectations. Anyhow, yay for shorties!

Congrats all! this is the only thread I follow!

I am 5'1 had surgery on April 10th. Dos was 187 (low bmi about a 36) as of today I am 157 that's 30lbs off. My goal is 130 for now then will get to 120 by the end of the year if possible.

I was sleeved on June 28. So I'm out about 12 days. My first day was very very bad. I'm allergic to a lot of medications some of those are the ones they give you for vomiting. I vomited most all of the first day but slowly it got better. I was in the hospital for 2 days. I started walking in the hospital and have not stopped. I try to walk 1/2 to 1 mile every day. No matter what. I have not found a Protein Drink that i tolerate. I have tried a lot. I do my best to get Protein in with other foods. For the most part i do well with fluids. It is most definitely a change. I'm very happy that i had the surgery. When it got close to my surgery date I got very nervous but I'm glad i went ahead. I can see my future. A much more healthy and active future. As of now i have lost about 26 lbs. I hope everyone is doing well. Here is to the new and healthier us.