Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone! Better late than never. Please see below our November Sleeve Roster!! If I forgot anyone, or you need your name added or changed, please just reply to this post, no need to quote. I'll update as we go!! Isn't this exciting????

Also, consider writing banana BABES in orange on your signature! (see my signature). I would love to add a dancing banana but couldn't. I will "friend" you all. We must stick together!!!!

NOVEMBER BANANA BABES ROSTER

1- Sandy123, nateeks

2-

3-jenni_867

4-sbsheila

5-

6-

7-snoozyoulose, Michell

8-Brandy Gilbert, StrasVegasGirl

9-

10-NewJourney4me

11-

12-

13-

14-scottiff, dying2Bhealthy

15-Raquel's moving forward,

16-longer-life, Luvata

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-Geno

23-CeeCeeFree, Sonja,Geno

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-Ann10, Britgal

29-VFB

30-KTT, Felicia

ahh 11 hours until i go into the hospital to have my sleeve operation! I will be back to let you guys know how everything goes. My doctor performs it as an outpatient procedure so i should be back at tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!!

Hello Banana Babes! where to begin... I'm Alive! lol I thought i would check in and share with you guys how my surgery went. I went to the hospital at 5:30, checked in, and right away the nurses started taking my temperature and blood pressure and what not. I changed into the hospital gown and the nurses proceeded to go over my charts followed by administering the iv, antibiotics, acid reducer and some kind of Fluid to swallow to stop gastric juices. Yuck! Waited for a bit longer, followed by a visit from my surgeon and anesthesiologist. Then they started i'm guessing the anesthesia in my iv and rolled me into the busy OR and placed a mask lightly over my mouth and nose. Then BAM i wake up in the recovery room and my stomach was killing me from the gas so i quickly asked for the drugs! haha. I fell back alseep to wake up to minor pain my in upper stomach but the nurse reassured me it was just the gas and once it was gone i would feel a lot better. The nurse monitored my oxygen levels for awhile telling me to take deeper breaths which was a little hard since i was trying to deal with the gas pain. Honestly, it felt like i had eaten a whole bunch of cheese(i'm lactose intolerant) and my stomach was hurting from the doo doos lol. Once my oxygen levels were ok, i was sent back to my regular room for short while. Then off the radiology where they took xrays of my stomach and had me do the leak test. Once everything checked out fine i was sent back to my room where i was monitored for a couple of hours and then released around 1. So here i am back home sip sip sipping on Water and taking some pain meds but all in all. i feel much much better now at 5pm. Sorry for the long post! will update later on my progress! BANANA BABES!

So glad everything went well, and to hear is not that bad.. I am getting so scare that my turn will be next my surgery 11/22...Keep feeling well and let's start loosing....

:martini_shaken:

Hello banana Babes! where to begin... I'm Alive! lol I thought i would check in and share with you guys how my surgery went. I went to the hospital at 5:30, checked in, and right away the nurses started taking my temperature and blood pressure and what not. I changed into the hospital gown and the nurses proceeded to go over my charts followed by administering the iv, antibiotics, acid reducer and some kind of Fluid to swallow to stop gastric juices. Yuck! Waited for a bit longer, followed by a visit from my surgeon and anesthesiologist. Then they started i'm guessing the anesthesia in my iv and rolled me into the busy OR and placed a mask lightly over my mouth and nose. Then BAM i wake up in the recovery room and my stomach was killing me from the gas so i quickly asked for the drugs! haha. I fell back alseep to wake up to minor pain my in upper stomach but the nurse reassured me it was just the gas and once it was gone i would feel a lot better. The nurse monitored my oxygen levels for awhile telling me to take deeper breaths which was a little hard since i was trying to deal with the gas pain. Honestly, it felt like i had eaten a whole bunch of cheese(i'm lactose intolerant) and my stomach was hurting from the doo doos lol. Once my oxygen levels were ok, i was sent back to my regular room for short while. Then off the radiology where they took xrays of my stomach and had me do the leak test. Once everything checked out fine i was sent back to my room where i was monitored for a couple of hours and then released around 1. So here i am back home sip sip sipping on Water and taking some pain meds but all in all. i feel much much better now at 5pm. Sorry for the long post! will update later on my progress! BANANA BABES!

Congrats!! :) I'm about 12 hours away!! :)

Well, I'm arriving at the hospital tomorrow at 7:30am. I'm as ready as I can be. I'll tell you all about it when I get to the other side! Nervous excitement! Send up some prayers, Banana Babes!

sending a lot a prayers your way..best of luck!

1 day post-op here! No incision pain, belly pain... Only pressure in my chest :( painful pressure in my chest :( dr. Just doubled my pain meds and let me take crushed up prilosec! Praying that helps!

Anyone else hear of chest discomfort (mostly on left side)????

Yes I had that, but it seemed to get better the more I walked. I guess it was gas pain. Have you been able to walk much yet? I had this for a couple of days.

Hi gals! I've been putting my life in order before surgery. I will update the roster when I get home in a few hours. ( on the phone now).

I am excited and ready! Biggestloser your long post was AWEsome! Dying2Bhealthy I hope you are feeling better. Call your doc if you are in doubt if your pain is normal

Dr. Keeps reassuring me that everything is normal, but for peace of mind I want to see if anyone else experienced it! He said it is more than likely from retracting the liver, that a few days it will be gone!! I sure hope so!!

Hi everyone and good luck. I am having my surgery on the 29th in Mexico and I am so excited cant wait.

Just had my 2 week follow up with my NUT and I'm officially on mushy foods even though I have been sneaking them in for the past few day. Good because I am really sick of Protein Drinks. But I think I'm having a stall already because I am only losing .5 lbs a day. I think my stupid body likes the fat !!!! Maybe once I eat a bit more real food it will jump into action. I'm back to the gym though so hopefully that will help too. Good luck to everyone coming up to their sleeve time.