Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I can't wait to do!

ok so here are mine kinda different lol but whatever ok so you know when people try && get you to remember someone for example they're like do you remember Ashley then you say which Ashley? they answer big Ashley! I don't want big to come to mind when people think of me

next thing I want to wear heels & feel confident in not falling lol im clumsy never wore a pair in my life!

I want to really see my facial features goodbye chubby cheeks

Today I am being thankful that I had surgery already.........I have met some small goals...........

I can now cross my legs.

I am currently wearing a size FREAKING MEDIUM scrubs which I have not worn in 20 years.....lolol...thought about leaving the tags on for work....is that tacky?????????LOLOL.

MY WEDDING RINGS FIT IN TIME FOR MY 24 th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They have not fit in about 10 years.

The weight is kind of slowing down coming off now but I am resigned to stick it out and make my goal.

Just want to motivate myself and you guys! It does work HANG IN THERE!!!!

THE SLEEVE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Future goal............just want to NOT be the fattest girl at my high school reunion.

I can't wait to be the person that I am in my head! I have never thought I was "FAT". Even at 351 lbs...I never saw it! I knew I was "fluffy" but dating was never a problem and my husband loves me at any size!

I can't wait to do things with my family and not be exhausted doing it..or making excuses for not doing it.

I can't wait to shop with my 6 girls...ages 10-26 yrs old!

I can't wait to wear elegant..but somewhat sexy...clothes for my husband to enjoy!

I can't wait to be HEALTHY...and exercise or move PAIN FREE!

I can't wait to see the FINAL results of my efforts! :D

I can't wait to be able to paint my own toe nails again.

I can't wait to downhill ski again.

Waiting for the day I do not have to buy expensive plus size clothing.

Wear pretty shoes. (live in flip flops now)

Do the Sun Run (Vancouver) 10k.

Enjoy looking at pictures of myself.

Run around the house naked...hahhahaha :D

Much more...looking forward to a happier future and living the best life I can.

I can't wait until the day that I shower and the only fat rolls I have to worry about cleaning under are my boobs.

Amen Sister...I am looking forward to that too!!!:rolleyes:

:lol:I can't wait to buy regular clothes instead of plus size clothes. And the other day I caught myself crossing my legs... I'm not sure when that started but it was pretty comfortable. I can't wait to feel comfortable on an airplane again instead of worrying how people are looking at me and hoping they don't have to sit next to the fat lady who is "spilling over" into their seat.

I want to wear sexy nighies for my hubby.

I want to go to a party where I'm not the fattest person there.

**** summer Water sports ****

And everything everyone else said

Have babies

Fit in a booth

Fit in the seat on a plane

Not have to make sure every roll on my body is powdered so I won't stink when I sweat

Clean myself eaiser

Not be "the fat friend"

Not worry about the chair breaknig/ breaking a chair

Dress how I want to not how I have too

Not worry about my size

WHAT AN EXCELLENT AND THERAPEUTIC TOPIC !!! I will be sleeved on May 14, (mothers day gift to me).

1. Be relieved of the sweating from under my breasts in the hot weather which causes painful irritation and odor and the constant need to put cornstarch under them which makes a mess.

2. See body parts without a mirror (do not mean my feet.....)

3. Regain self-esteem, and relieve depression.

4. Eliminate the words "I WISH" when looking at fashion

5. Join over eaters anonymous (OA) for support for the emotional eating (it will not go away just because of the surgery, it will resurface if we do not address it).

6. Last but not least... Become healthy by respecting food, longevity, and for once life being about me.

Love you girls!

I can't wait to....

1) Be able to goto more stores in San Marcos, texas other than lane bryant and assoccery stores

2) have a baby....(my family always corrects me and say the MAN first, THEN the baby....)I'm 33 turning 34, I dont really care at this point...

3) Travel More...can't wait to travel overseas....Italy, Greece (Greek men are HOTT), and some parts of Britian

4) Dance Dance Dance....do a belly dancing class, also a texas 2-step dance...a friends already made me promise to do line dancing with her...

5) Do Pilates and Yoga....I have some joint issues that will go away with the WLS....so I am looking forward to joining a class!!

I can't wait to:

Play b-ball with my 3 sons without having 911 on speed dial.

Take my boys to the zoo (my favorite place), and be able to keep up with them walking.

Shop in regular stores and actually buy modern, cute clothes. I want to shop all the trendy mall stores!

Wear knee boots with skinny jeans!

Rock a bikini! Yep, I said BIKINI!

To wear cute, matching panty/bra sets again...Vicky's Secret, I've missed you!

To go to the beach & not feel like a Grandma around all the bikini babes.

To cross my legs.

To look smokin' dayum hot naked!

To have a boob job & Tummy Tuck.< /p>

To be in a committed relationship with the special man God has in store for me-I'm tired of being hit on because "fat girls are easy"

To wear cute workout clothes without rolls around my waist or dimples in my butt.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

WHAT AN EXCELLENT AND THERAPEUTIC TOPIC !!! I will be sleeved on May 14, (mothers day gift to me).

1. Be relieved of the sweating from under my breasts in the hot weather which causes painful irritation and odor and the constant need to put cornstarch under them which makes a mess.

2. See body parts without a mirror (do not mean my feet.....)

3. Regain self-esteem, and relieve depression.

4. Eliminate the words "I WISH" when looking at fashion

5. Join over eaters anonymous (OA) for support for the emotional eating (it will not go away just because of the surgery, it will resurface if we do not address it).

6. Last but not least... Become healthy by respecting food, longevity, and for once life being about me.

Love you girls!

I totally agree with you and OEA...I'm currently in therapy, it was suggested from my psy eval because I've been overweight for most of my life....WLS patients do have issues with food, and if they are not resolved, it will sabotage your hard work!

Be able to shop for clothes made of natural fabrics instead of only having a choice from Lane Bryant's polyester selection. ugh

I can't wait to feel normal. Can't wait to have my knees feel better as I walk up stairs. Can't wait to shop at H&M or any normal non plus size store. Can't wait for June 15th although I am scared #%*#.