Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I can't wait to do!

1. make it up the 3 steps of the camper easier

2. fit into the camper recliners more comfortable

3, more room in the camper shower

4.wear a nice sundress not a MOOOMOOO !

5 fit into an outside recliner

( Ya we love to go camping/rving)

6 ride my bicycle

7 walk around Cedar point with my family (no rides artificial knees would take a beating)

8 not sweat like race horse

9 buy clothes in a regular store. I think all of us have that on our wish list

10 fit into booths again

11 fit into small cars without the seat belt gaget point me in the arst

12 fit into the beautiful rockers on my front porch

13 spend a saturday afternoon in the hammock. AND get out of the hammock!

14 take a bath in my jacuzzi tub AND get our of it!

15 kneel on my artificial knees, ( don't know if this is possible but the less weight on them

should lessen the pain. even if I can kneel on one momentarily would alow me to get out of the jacuzzi

16 IF one of the young adult children should get married look good as the Mom being ushered up the aisle

and in all the wedding pics.

16 live to see my grandkids if there is any in my future

17 take care of business in the bathroom a little easier (those are the things we don't like to talk about but do exsist)

18 walk along the beach in the sand

19 dress up on halloween

20 get a massage without being embarrassed ( usually give a huge tip hopefully making up for my size)

Well that s 20 things on my wish list.

My daughter is also getting sleeved. She will be 21. I am making her a basket with all these wishes and using several others I am getting from the forum and listening to her wish list on individual cards that I am decorating up, so when she hits those I HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF moments she can go thru them and focus on the bigger (smaller) picture.

1. make it up the 3 steps of the camper easier

2. fit into the camper recliners more comfortable

3, more room in the camper shower

4.wear a nice sundress not a MOOOMOOO !

5 fit into an outside recliner

( Ya we love to go camping/rving)

6 ride my bicycle

7 walk around Cedar point with my family (no rides artificial knees would take a beating)

8 not sweat like race horse

9 buy clothes in a regular store. I think all of us have that on our wish list

10 fti into booths again

11 fit into small cars without the seat belt gaget point me in the arst

12 fit into the beautiful rockers on my front porch

13 spend a saturday afternoon in the hammock. AND get out of the hammock!

14 take a both in my jacuzzi tub AND get our of it!

15 kneel on my artificial knees, ( don't know if this is possible but the less weight on them

should lessen the pain. even if I can kneel on one momentarily would alow me to get out of the jacuzzi

16 IF one of the young adult children should get married look good as the Mom being ushered up the aisle

and in all the wedding pics.

16 live to see my grandkids if there is any in my future

17 take care of business in the bathroom a little easier (those are the things we don't like to talk about but do exsist)

18 walk along the beach in the sand

19 dress up on halloween

20 get a massage without being embarrassed ( usually give a huge tip hopefully making up for my size)

Well that s 20 things on my wish list.

My daughter is also getting sleeved. She will be 21. I am making her a basket with all these wishes and using several others I am getting from the forum and listening to her wish list on individual cards that I am decorating up, so when she hits those I HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF moments she can go thru them and focus on the bigger (smaller) picture.

I can't wait to shop for smaller clothes. I can't wait for my asthma to hopefully get better. I want my knee pain to go away. I can't wait to be healthy. I am really looking forward to exercise!!

Reading your post made me wanna cry..you are so young. Bless your heart,,you deserve to do all those things.

I am young so mine are a little different....

-i can't wait to shop at VS

-i've never been able to cross my legs like a girl, so that will be crazy

-i can't wait to go out to clubs with my friends and not have to pay cover like the other skinny girls!!!!! (i don't go out AT ALL because of this)

-i have decided that when i get under 200 lbs that i will finally get a tattoo (i've wanted one since i was about 17, i'm now 19)

-can't wait to have a variety of stores to choose from....not just 2-3

-can't wait to get compliments from guys....that has NEVER happened!!!!

-i want to go on a beachy/tropical vacation

-i just graduated in may....i can't wait to see people from high school and see their reaction....

So many great posts and things that people want to do. They are all so personal to each of us and there is no right or wrong in what you want. Those who said what they wanted was shallow, I say baloney - they are want you want and that is ok. Its so okay to want things for yourself! When I started this I was hoping to see variety and I got that. You guys all made me see some things that I wanted also, without realizing it before.

Of all the things I want, the thing I want the most is to look in the mirror and like what I see, like I did when I was young. I wasn't always heavy. I was actually very thin as a child and even into my teen years. I started gaining weight when I was around 20, and only a bit then. It wasn't until after I got married (at 22) and then had my kids a few years later that the weight really became a problem. I am 45 now, so I have been overweight for 25 years, and obese for most of those years, and morbidly obese for the last 10 years. I envy those of you who are doing this while you are still so young! I wish this had been available to me then. But I'm glad I'm doing it now while I still have a lot of good years ahead of me (and probably even more once I lose the weight).

Thanks again for posting all this. You guys are all so inspirational.

I thought of a few more things.

I sing with a christian group. After last nights rehearsal, I realize I wish to be able to have the strength to hold a note. My gosh it's getting worse and I really don't want to lose my abilities. I also wish I wasn't the largest person on stage when performing ...and there are men in the group.

I had to go to my son's school yesterday, I wish I didn't have to be seen by his friends looking the way I do. I feel bad for myself but worse for him. He doesn't ever let on to be embarrassed but I wonder if he is. I feel this way when i visit my oldest son at college too.

I have a women's christian conference coming up and I'm getting anxiety about sharing a room especially since I sleep with a bipap.

So I guess I would love to have my confidence back. I never thought I'd get to this point of feeling so insecure about so many things in my life.

I know this might sound crazy but.... I want to wear a thong the right way. Not with it hidden in my but cheeks LOL :P:P:P

I love this! Just today I noticed my thong is in the right place and not being hide by my fat rolls.LOL! I even took a picture of it!:D

I cant wait to sit in a plastic or folding chair and not worry that it's going to break or sink deeply in to the grass and dirt.

I cant wait to stop second guessing myself about everything. This weight takes so much of my self confidence away sometimes.

Good one on the plastic folding chairs, I know if I hit the ground it would take 3 men and a fork lift to get me up. Or those blasted mold plastic chairs the stay on your arst when you stand up.

I want to:

Be able to cross my legs

Be able to wear cute shoes

Look good naked

Finally get noticed by guys my age, instead of weirdos who are like 15-20 yrs older than me (I'm only 22 but for some reason I only get attn from 40 yr olds)

Settle down, get pregnant at a normal size

I wanna take the stairs...EVERYWHERE

I am young so mine are a little different....

-i can't wait to shop at VS

-i've never been able to cross my legs like a girl, so that will be crazy

-i can't wait to go out to clubs with my friends and not have to pay cover like the other skinny girls!!!!! (i don't go out AT ALL because of this)

-i have decided that when i get under 200 lbs that i will finally get a tattoo (i've wanted one since i was about 17, i'm now 19)

-can't wait to have a variety of stores to choose from....not just 2-3

-can't wait to get compliments from guys....that has NEVER happened!!!!

-i want to go on a beachy/tropical vacation

-i just graduated in may....i can't wait to see people from high school and see their reaction....

I'm really happy for you! I wish I had the opportunity to get this surgery when my weight problems began at 20! Good for you and good luck!

Shalon, your surgery was 1 day before me! :) I do have to say i hyped myself up a whole bunch about how i'd feel afterwards. 8 days post-op, i feel pretty darn good! And i'm amazed at how little i can consume.... Best of wishes to you!

I just wrote a blog about this today! Just a few of my weight loss dreams if you are bored and care to read.

http://smrisme.wordpress.com

I cant wait to shop at VS, Pretty Girl and Mandees again. Im young and never got to dress sexy/hoochie-ish so cant wait for that lol. I cant wait to wear a monokini. Cant wait to go into a store and not head to the plus size section. Cant wait to hold my bf and my tummy isnt in the way. Cant wait to wear an outfit and not need any type of Shapewear AT ALL......this is a long list lol but im done for now.