Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Monday

Happy Monday...ummm let's not and say that we did!!! LOL!!! The time change has my house all messed up also. The baby is still not feeling all that well from his surgery. He is still so conjested.

what happened to the baby? i missed that one! How old is he/she? I hear you on the waking up all night, my twins are 4 and they still get up at least 3 times each per night, and not at the same time! that would be too easy for me! Of course, hubby doesn't hear them!!!

Hope that baby is feeling better soon! Maybe take him for a walk outside if it isn't too cold where you are, the fresh air might make him fill better! You too!!!!

HUGS!

Woke up with a horrid headache and didn't even go to work! BLAH!

B: 2 bites of honey oatmeal coffee w/sugar and cream

L; eggs/mole/jalapenos/cheese with chips (Leftovers revamped)

S: nuts

D: Probably BBQ chicken

Water=0 I need to get on it

Vits=blah

Doing terrible today. Here's to this thread getting me motivated (clinking waterglass)

what happened to the baby? i missed that one! How old is he/she? I hear you on the waking up all night, my twins are 4 and they still get up at least 3 times each per night, and not at the same time! that would be too easy for me! Of course, hubby doesn't hear them!!!

Hope that baby is feeling better soon! Maybe take him for a walk outside if it isn't too cold where you are, the fresh air might make him fill better! You too!!!!

HUGS!

Thank you. On March 4th he had tubes put in and his adenoids removed. He will be 8 months on the 20th and had been having terrible ear infections. He would not show any fever or anything like that so by the time that we actually caught the ear infections, they were BAD!! I would take him out but, being that we live in Louisiana, we are starting to get our spring blooms and I don't know if he is reacting from his allergies (which he gets from me because I have bad allergies) or if it is just from the surgery. We go back to the dr on Thrus so I will see then. Thankfully my husband works with his ENT (he is a RN) but his Dr. did not have any surgeries scheduled for today so he did not get to see him.

Totally off schedule today as I started my new job today! YAY!!!

B - Protein shake (full 60g)

L - :( none

D - ???

S - Beef Jerky

Vita - at night

Water - :9 only 20oz

Exer - I did A LOT of walking today IN Heels that I'm not used to!

B - 1 sausage link , 1 egg with sauteed veggies

L - Homemade chili

D - Eggface Italian Chciken Casserole leftovers, popchips

S - Carnation Breakfast

B: 1/2 Isopure shake

L: Nothing

S: 1/2 Pure protien bar

D: 3 oz. Beef Steak

S: 1/2 Isopure shake

Water: 30 in, 40 to go

Exercise: Does getting a massage count? lol

Vitamins: Before bed

B--Protein shake

S-Lowfat yogurt

L-3 thin slices of turkey rolled with 1 slice of LF cheese

1/4 cup edamane

S-5 slices of cucumber

D-2 oz of chicken breast with a little spinach and pepper on top

couple bites of broccoli.

S- sugar free fudge pop

FYI--THE BODY CAN'T ABSORB MORE THAN 30 GRAMS OF Protein AT ONCE. IT DOES NOT STORE Protein LIKE IT DOES CARBS AND FAT. If you have a 60 gram shake, you are wasting your $$ and not getting in protein!!!!!

Happy First Full Day of Spring!!!! Oh yeah and it is Monday!

Had a busy weekend, didn't do so great on the eating front, but I'm down a half pound this morning! I'll take it!

So on today's menu:

B- UBR, need to get these out of the house too many carbs!!

L- baked potato Soup

S- Jello Caramel Mouse

D- hot dogs! I can only eat a half of one when i used to eat 2 - 3!

vites- left them at home, will take after dinner.

water- not so good, feel crappy and cold!

exercise - class at the work gym today!!!

NEXT>>>>>

I'm on a total high today. . . got onto the scales and lost 6 pounds over the weekend! I'm back to losing! I'm so happy. . . . soooooooooooooo here is the menu of the day

B - greek yogurt with 1 scoop Protein powder

L - portabella mushroom 1/2 with 1 oz chicken breast

D - spa lean cuisine

S - 1 - 2 oz sharp chedder cheese

Tried Zumba this weekend - way fun although I'm a total spaz! Thinking of trying belly dancing tonight... wish me luck!

B: Nonfat misto, Greek yogurt w/wheat germ

L: 2 oz baked salmon, 2 prawns, 1 slice polenta, and 1/2 cup of Caesar salad

S: lite string cheese

D: Steak

S: Pistachio Protein muffin

vites- Done!

water- working it

exercise - maybe belly dancing... we shall see...

Happy Spring!!!!! Had a pretty good weekend. Did not finish my "to-do" list but what else is new. It just keeps growing.

Today's menu:

B- Protein shake made with activia strawberry yoguart

L- grilled chicken

S- Baked chicken

Snack- cheese stick, pork skins

Vites- Done

Exercise- walking while the girls are at gymnastics

Water- working it

Here's my day today:

B - Egg cup (thin sliced turkey in a cupcake tin, sprinkle in some cheese and chives, one whole raw egg on top, bake until eggs are firm)

L - 1/2 piece of double Fiber bread with 2oz. of tuna salad (tuna, 0% Fage, dill, garlic) and slice of cheese. 5 grapes

D - 3oz lemon chicken and 1-2oz brussel sprouts

snack - probably cheese or some yogurt.

Vites- later

Exercise- Leslie Sanson's The Big Burn walk/jog

Water- working it

B - small banana with 1oz cheese

snack - 6oz yogurt

L - Slice of ham, turkey, salami & cheese on a lettuce leaf w/ 1 slice tomato...little pieces of red pepper...light mayo and salt/pepper (sounds like alot but it was all less than 4oz!

D - baked chicken w/spanish seasonings (yummmmmmm) and a ridiculously good salad made with balsamic vinegar, raspberry vinagrette, light brown sugar, evoo, spinach, Tomato, cukes, peppers, apple and strawberry slices....SO GLAD TO BE EATING SALAD AGAIN!!

Bfast: Quaker cinnamon oatmeal (low sugar - try it, it's good! Only 120 calories per pack) with milk and1/2 scoop Protein powder

Lunch: miso Soup, 1/2 chirashi (mixed sashimi on rice)

lunch #2: other half of said chirashi, coffee with cream

Dinner: 1/2 a veal canneloni, 1/2 cup chocolate mousse

Exercise: skipped my dance class because of logistical issues, but I did walk about 2 miles today

Monday, how do we keep meeting like this????

I'm still sick in bed, so not much on MY menu today. I did manage to get some toast down and it is churning again! That is 2 pieces of toast in 2 days!!!!

So I'm on hot tea and Gatorade, going to try to get some Protein in today, maybe a soft boiled egg!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

NEXt>>>>>