Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Monday

It's been a so-so day as I had to spend my morning getting my car fixed instead of in the gym :(

B - Protein Bar and Cup of Milk

L - Applebee's Steak (about 3 1/2 oz)

D - Grilled cheese and Tomato Soup is the plan but the steak hasn't been sitting well so we'll see what I end up with

S - Beef Jerky, cheese Sticks

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup from the organic store nearby.

IT'S GOOOOOOOOOD

Half a cup and two sips of Water, and I'm THANKSGIVING STUFFED! No way I can drink this little 5oz V8 juice, guess that'll be my snack later.

Monday was a tight tummy day;

B - 1 TBSP cream cheese

L - 2 oz turkey leg

D - 2 oz steamed shrimp, 1 turkey sausage link

S - half serving smokehouse almonds, 2 cream cheese turkey roll ups.

Good Morning! Happy Valentine's day! Hope you all didn't go overboard with the treats this weekend!

Well, I didn't make the V-Day challenge, I missed my goal by 2.3 pounds. I'm, not sad, I got my TOM this week, and I haven't been exercising. But that is ok, I know that I will make my next goal. No excuses! Back on track today!

PreB - Protein shake, w/ banana, Peanut Butter, milk, SF caramel, and choco Protein powder! YUMMY! I split the outcome with mom!

B- yogurt w/ fresh blueberries

L- trying some chicken salad from Top Tomato (it has cranberries and pecans in it, will report back later)

S- mom packed me a mini red velvet cupcake for VDay!

D- not sure yet!

Have been totally not liking food lately, think i'm coming down with a sinus thing or something, but just thinking about food make be gag!

Vites - waiting for the yogurt!

Water - need to up this, didn't drink hardly any all weekend!

exercise - hopefully hubby and i can get a workout in tonight!!!!

NEXT>>>>>>>

Good Morning!!!

I had a Peanut Butter heart over the weekend so that was the extent of my Valentine's day celebrating. The hub and I are suppose to go eat out (well he is going to be doing the eating) next weekend. The baby was still not 100% and I did not want to leave him with a sitter.

On the Valentine's day goal, I made it and then I went over 9.2 lbs, so I lost a total of 20.2 lbs. I DID NOT realize that I had lost that much. Are you going to do the next one?

B- strawberry Protein shake (with real strawberries)

L- chicken salad (like the kind that you eat on a sammy not a salad itself)

S- Chili (tonight is gymnastics and we are going to be running)

Snack- string cheese and Jerky

vites- only took one, the other two are in my car.

Exercise- nothing tonight.....

You did totally awesome on the V Day challenge! You did not realize that you made goal and went over by 20 pounds!!! WOW you are rockin that sleeve!!!

Hope that baby is feeling better! Don't you love when you go out to eat and you can just pick off of everyone else's plate to make your meal! it saves so much money! :)

Hope that baby is feeling better! Don't you love when you go out to eat and you can just pick off of everyone else's plate to make your meal! it saves so much money! :)

I know....we will probably just order an appetizer and then I will share with him. He is better!! The girls were disappointed but we still had fun!!! How are you kiddo's? I am being aggressive for the next challenge....shooting for 25 lbs....

How do you participate in a weight loss challenge when you have the sleeve? I'm 7 months out and nothing I do (positively) effects change in my weight loss; I've upped the cals, lowered the cals,super exercised, no exercise, etc. etc. etc. Still, slow as molasses.

Monday -

B - turkey cream cheese roll ups, X2

L - 3 (1oz) meatballs, 1/4C marinara, 1/4 ice milk cone

D - 1 oz chicken wings, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

S - 2oz dried figs, 1 raw vegan macaroon, 1 serving spiced cashews

And my Valentine's Day sweet, the top to a chocolate chocolate chip muffin.

Vits - 2 flintstone's adult gummies

no formal exercising, but packing cleaning and preparing to move takes a lot of effort!

Hey I like this thread -- I have trouble getting everything in, so maybe this will hold me accountable:

For Monday:

Breakfast:

4 oz. of mozzarella cheese (I'm on a cheese kick)

6 whole wheat crackers

1 granny smith apple

Lunch:

Leftover steak (3 oz)

Granny smith apple

Dinner:

T-bone steak (4 oz)

mixed salad

Snack: more cheese

Exercise: did an hour and a half of golfing yesterday -- I was sweaty! :)

Water: 64 oz -- should have been more because of the exercise, but at least I got the minimum in!

Happy Monday all! For those of you with the day off for President's Day, YAY for you! I have to work! but that is ok it is nice and quiet here is my office! No fighting kiddies!

Had a hectic weekend, too much junk food, but didn't post a gain, so that is good!

Back on track today!

PreB - Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino Protein Drink (whole bottle 260 cal 20g protein)

B- eating at 10:40 yogurt

L- roast beef & cheese roll ups

D- not sure!

vites - looking at them, multi, B12 and added a Calcium

Water - on track

exercise - need to work on this (cholesterol was a bit high and Dr said that exercise will lower it!)

NEXT>>>>>

Good morning!! I am not eating much of anything today. I am so sick with my sinuses. I am doing good to get my Water in. Took my vites and that is pretty much it. Doubt that I will be getting any exercise in this week.

I thought today would be a day of getting some good food in after being sick but I don't know if that is going to happen!

B - 1 egg 1/2 piece of toast

L - Going to try tuna

D - ????

S - Beef Jerky

Happy Monday! Glad the weekend is OVER! Ate way to much crap, but my stall is ended!!!

Starting fresh!!

PreB- Protein shake

B- yogurt w/ blueberries

L- turkey roll ups

D- not sure yet

vites - in there baby

water- 30 oz in 30 to go!

exercise - will walk at lunch!

NEXT>>>>>

Good Morning!!! It is back to a normal routine!! The baby and I was sick so my working out at lunch got cancled. I wanted to get up this morning at 4:30 and do 30 minutes on the elliptical but I forgot to turn on my alarm clock!!! I am going to try and get some time on the elliptical tonight!!! Though tonight it is gymnastics and that is usually a late night but I am hoping!!!!

Today's Menu:

B- Protein shake

L- tuna salad

D-???

Snack- chicken salad

Vites- gone

water- working on it.

exercise- gonna try with the elliptical!

Feeling kind of bummed this morning. Haven't weighed since Thursday and I'm up 2 lbs this morning. I just don't get it. Only thing it could be is that I have had veggie chips the last 2 days with hot sauce. normally i have no carbs other that what is in yogurt. anyways i also am doing badly on my Water. so it stops today!! I am about to become obsessed with WATER!

b-choc Protein shake/1 tbsp peanut butter/1 tsp carmel Syrup

snack: greek yogurt

lunch- fajita beef w/cheese

snack: greek yogurt

supper---who knows