Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rosebud2 - CONGRATS lady - that is so AWESOME. I was only in a size 10 once in my life and that was when I was 16 y/o and weighed about 120 ... I thought I looked great; everyone else thought I'd been sick; so I don't have any aspirations of getting into a size 10 at this point in my life; however, if I can get into a 12 in any brand I will be in 7th Heaven!

That's so cool Rosebud. I have no boobs left at all. I wish we could pick where it's going to come off.

It's been a couple of weeks since anyone posted any new NSV's so I wanted to bump this thread, and see how everyone is doing.

I have one, it isn't very exciting, but I thought I would share.

While John and I were in WV, we attended a WV University football game in Morgantown, WV. It's been John's dream to attend a game up there, and I got box tickets for 50 bucks for the biggest rival game of the season. We decided to rent a hotel room, and stay the night up there. The college is 3 hours from his folks place.

Anyways, we knew parking would be a nightmare. The hotel desk attendant told us it was only a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

We thought it would be a nice little walk, and give us a chance to see stuff around the area. Come to find out, it was a 4 mile trek up and down hills to get to the stadium.

BUT, I walked it like a champ. It did only take us about 20 minutes, but I have short legs so I don't walk fast. I'll throw out there that it was also 29 degrees out, and my knees NEVER hurt, ached, or throbbed ( I would of never been able to make it pre-surgery). I told John we were going to get a taxi for the way back. But, at the end of the game, we sucked it up, and walked back. The temperature had dropped, and the wind was whipping around at about 15mph, but we managed.

My hamstrings were a bit tight the next morning, but I don't if that was from the walk or the after the game celebatory lovin':001_tt2: I got at the hotel ! ! ! WVU won, and so did I.

What a great winning night for all! Congratulations!

OMG, I just realized that my calves aren't swollen after work any more...

I used to have to elevate my feet to get the swelling and tightness to go down, but not anymore.

That must mean that my blood pressure is down and my circulation is improved.

YAY!

I was at boot camp last night and the trainer has combined the 6pm and 7pm groups as we didnt have enough in the earlier session. So I trained with a new bunch, its at my son's school so mum's, dad's and other local people. Probably aged between 30 and 45. I'm 42

I was easily the fittest person in a group of 20. My pals from the 6pm are all pretty good, but I'm fitter, however it didnt really strike me so much in a group of six, but to do 4 sets of everything (including 4 200 metre runs) to everyone else's 3 made me realise how much I've achieved. Most of them have never been majorly overweight, most could lose between 20 and 40lb perhaps. So for me to ahve been 100lb heavier and to rum rings round them, also after 3 babies, made me feel good.

I value my fitness more than the actual weight loss, for sure. It gives you such great esteem and respect for your body. I love what I can do.

I stopped my blood pressure medicine one week ago after reducing it by half for a month. My BP has been 120/60 for the past week. I NO LONGER HAVE HYPERTENSION!!!!!

i also have not taken my antidepressant since before the surgery and do not feel like I need it. YIPPEE again. NO MORE DEPRESSION.

WHAT A MIRACLE, NOT TO MENTION A MONEY-SAVER.

The Sleeve is worth every penny no matter what it costs!

I too have stopped needing blood pressure medications! But best of all, I have no more stress incontinence! Halleluia!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Cajun and Stoongal!!

WONDERFUL Victories!!!

I'm so happy and proud of BOTH of you!!

The hypertension is a BIGGIE!!

Congrats!!!

My NSV was when my son in law told me he thought I had lost enough weight. Little does he know I need to lose another 30 - 40 lbs.

Also, my daughter told me my 14 jeans where to big.

Here's another one.....

I went shopping with my mom yesterday to get some pants for work (I am traveling this week and forgot to pick up the few pants I have, that fit properly, from the dry cleaners). Drum roll please.......I was in a size 12 !!!! I bought two pairs, on sale. I tried the 14's first and they fit fine, a bit baggy but pretty much what I am used to lately. My mom took one look at me and said, "they are too big" and went to get me a pair of 12's. They fit perfect.

I haven't seen a size 12 in over 10 years - I can't even blame child bearing. I was barely squeezing into a size 14 with I got pregnant with my first child. Yay me!!!! Yay SLEEVE!!!!!!!:)

Congrats, Linda! I just ordered a size 12 from my favorite jeans retailer, Ralph Lauren. I love their stretch jeans. My 14s were getting too big, too, so I ordered a size 12 which should be here this week. I just get 1 at a time; when it's too big, I give them away and buy the next size down. Helping the economy and others who need them. It's a win-win for everyone.