Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOW Norma - that is a GREAT visual -- I know how heavy those containers of litter are - never made the "connection" -- it's amazing ... and

Congrats on your new babies - you'll have to bring pics at the next Vegas Group luncheon.

Going to try and get the pics posted this weekend!

I've 'lost' one of them. The little boy is the sweetest ever and so cuddly. The little girl has found a place to hide and I can't find her. lol

I've 'lost' one of them. The little boy is the sweetest ever and so cuddly. The little girl has found a place to hide and I can't find her. lol

Well I am sure she will come out of hiding when she feels more comfortable -- or needs to eat or use the litterbox. :angry:

I had one tonight as I was leaving work.... This woman and her husband were walking out the same time I was... and she did a "double take" and said "WOW... where have you been?? I didn't recognize you at first... how much weight have you lost????"

I was kinda taken aback... not sure how to answer... ( PLUS I didnt recongnize her) And I said... well... I reallydidn't know you noticed.

She said,... I use to see you all the time in the bakery- then you disapeared.... where are you now? I Only knew it was you because of your hair.< /span>

I work in retail - major chain.... so Yes... your customers know where you work and what you do.. but I was off for knee surgery and my VSG and was also transfer to a different area.... so it still surprises me when people confront me like that.

But she was smiling and congratulating me LOL.. it was kinda funny- but I did notice I handeled it a bit diferently ......

And Vegas.... I can relate to the collar bone!!!

Just like my new pic I have showing..... sometimes I don't think thats really ME!!!

It's been a couple of weeks since anyone posted any new NSV's so I wanted to bump this thread, and see how everyone is doing.

I have one, it isn't very exciting, but I thought I would share.

While John and I were in WV, we attended a WV University football game in Morgantown, WV. It's been John's dream to attend a game up there, and I got box tickets for 50 bucks for the biggest rival game of the season. We decided to rent a hotel room, and stay the night up there. The college is 3 hours from his folks place.

Anyways, we knew parking would be a nightmare. The hotel desk attendant told us it was only a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

We thought it would be a nice little walk, and give us a chance to see stuff around the area. Come to find out, it was a 4 mile trek up and down hills to get to the stadium.

BUT, I walked it like a champ. It did only take us about 20 minutes, but I have short legs so I don't walk fast. I'll throw out there that it was also 29 degrees out, and my knees NEVER hurt, ached, or throbbed ( I would of never been able to make it pre-surgery). I told John we were going to get a taxi for the way back. But, at the end of the game, we sucked it up, and walked back. The temperature had dropped, and the wind was whipping around at about 15mph, but we managed.

My hamstrings were a bit tight the next morning, but I don't if that was from the walk or the after the game celebatory lovin':001_tt2: I got at the hotel ! ! ! WVU won, and so did I.

20 Minutes for FOUR miles?? WOW! A 20-minute MILE is considered pretty darn good. Congrats!

I had to keep up with John, plus the walk there was mostly downhill. The walk back took about 35 minutes because it was uphill, and we were walking against the winds.

Tiffy: that was a great NSV. I had posted but not in this place. So sorry if you all havealready read this but here goes.

Friday after thanksgiving we were going togo to the show and meet friends after. I had to try on 8 different things to find one thing that was acceptable. Then on Saturday I was wearing just my regular jeans and top and I was working in the kitchen and walking back and forth to the dinning room (putting stuff away) any way hands full and all my pants started sliding down. Now, get a mental picture of this please, my hubby is up on a step ladder putting the bowls and large platters away for me and here I come with my arms full and there go my pants! I am trying to do the legs wide apart so they don't fall off, and so I am just waddling. histerical. just crazy fun. After the moments (several) had passed, my hubs said I was to go shopping and get some pants that are tight. Tight enough to last until the next stage. He is sure a believer now in the sleeve. So, walking out of your pants is fun. I laughed so hard and long my sides still hurt on Sunday. Sunday when I went and got 2 new pairs of pants.

Hubby said good thing I was not wearing thoes jeans when we went out last night! duh!

Glad you had a great time with your Hubs too. Thoes moments lead to such great celebratory fun. heehee

turtles and blondes: you get us on our backs and we are both screwed.

Those are great NSV Carolyn and Tiffy! It feels so good when these

wonderful things happen that would never have happened without the sleeve.

I have a little one too. Last night at dance class, the teacher picked me to demonstrate one of the dances. It was kind of fast, and he said he picked me because I am so physically fit.

I guess all that cardio at the gym is paying off.

I was so irritated to have gall bladder surgery and not be able to exercise for awhile. I was going to go to the gym today but it's freezing cold in there in the morning and I have to work this afternoon. I am going to start back tomorrow for sure and go a little bit later so I don't freeze. I know it's not supposed to be warm in a gym, but I think 50 degrees is a little ridiculous. They have no heat in there and it's been down to freezing at night here.

I wanted to make a correction to my post about our 4 mile walk to the stadium. John just called, and I asked him how long it took us to walk there, and he said about 40 minutes because we missed kick off which started at 7pm. So, least to say, that makes more sense than 20 minutes for 4 miles. I started thinking about Rosebud said, and it didn't make sense.

So, I guess it was a bit longer walk back as well. Good news is that I wasn't huffing and puffing or hurting afterwards.

I had one today too. My first size 14 jeans, not 14W either. I am no longer wearing clothes with a W after the size. Yay!

Not bad, considering in July I was wearing 22/24W.

This coming July should be so wonderful, bring it on! :-)

I went out Saturday with hubby to Celebrate his birthday. I went through my closet and was hard pressed to find anything nice to wear

I've been wearing Chico's size 1.5 jeans which equates to a size 10. Yesterday I went to Ross's discount store. They had a lot of pants that were marked down so I grabbed a bunch to try on. I took in 12's and for the heck of it I took in some 10's not expecting them to really fit. But they DID! ALL of them. No matter what brand. I was so excited. I haven't been a 10 in many, many years. Of course the last time I was a 10 I weighed 40 pounds less than I do now which is why I did not expect them to fit.

I am a happy, happy person these days.

P.S.

I had to buy a couple of bras too. I'd been putting it off for too long. I knew it was time because when I reached up my boobies nearly fell out of the bottom. lol After trying a few on I found out why. I've gone from a 42 to a 36.