Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am right there with you on the matching bra and panties. I bought a few a couple weeks ago - love them. Makes me feel better even though only my husband and I know about them.

My big NSV came yesterday, I went to the "girls only" gym I go to nearly everyday (kind of like a curves but way more options). It was time for my monthly weigh in and measurements. The inches are just falling off. I started going to this gym on July 10th. Since then, I have lost a total of 36.5 inches!!! :001_tongue: Sometimes, the scale doesn't cooperate. On those days, I take my tape measure and place it around parts of my body and widen the tape to the "before" measurement and see the difference. It gives me a real visual on my weight loss, one that I often don't see.

36.5 inches!! Whoa, that is awesome and a major NSV! Congratulations!!

:thumbup::thumbup::party4::party4::thumbup::woot::woot:

Steph you are too funny -- thanks for not polluting the air with your polyester clothes -- and thanks for participating in the recycling. I will check out Fashion Bug too. What I did get at LB was on sale so they weren't too bad - and the support I get is unbelievable - looks like I had a boob lift!

Linda - CONGRATS on the inches lost - amazing! Also like the idea of putting the tape measure on the last measurement- great visual.

I have been holding off on buying bras for a couple of months now. But, today while bowling with the girls, my right boob popped completely out. Luckily, no one else noticed. So today, I broke down and went to Beall's outlet to buy bras. I'm not paying full price for something I'm not going to wear very long.

Anyways, from a 42-44 D to a 36-38 C (depending on the material and cut of the bra). I was so excited because the bras I purchased today only have 2 little hooks on the back instead of 4-6. They aren't the super supportive bras like they have at LB. That's all I've ever worn in the past, and I couldn't bring myself to pay over 34 bucks for something I may not wear for 2 months.

The extra bonus is today they had a special for military, so I got 4 bras for $25. They're Bali and Maidenform bras which aren't the best supportive (like LB), but they hold the girls up quite nicely.For $5.99-$6.99 each, I really couldn't complain. My husband said "those are half the size as your other ones."

It made my day.

Isn't that wonderful! I agree, less is more when it comes to bras. Fashion Bug has a push up just like LBs for $12 bucks. It's so pretty, and yay, two hooks :-)

Just wondering is the weight loss on the tickers from surgery date or from pre-op start date? THanks

Mine is from the my revision date of June 3rd, 2009.

I lost 25-27 pounds the first 3 months post-op with the band. Once I lost restriction, had the flipped port complications, I started gaining back the weight. As of my revision date, I had only lost a total of 7 pounds with the band. So, I gained back about 18lbs before my revision surgery.

The day of my revision I weighed in at 263, today I weighed in at 179 4.5 months revision post-op.

I didn't have to do a real pre-op diet. 7 days before my revision, I had to do low carbs (less than 30grams) per day.

Do you know I always thought that W stood for Wide!!! OMG :scared0: I been feeling really insulted for years.

I always thought it stood for Womens. . . OMG ah heck, yeah I know I'm wide! hehehe but soon I won't be. . .:thumbup:

Just wondering is the weight loss on the tickers from surgery date or from pre-op start date? THanks

Mine is from the date of my surgery.

Today I had the BEST NSV. My 8 year old son gave me hug and asked me how long I plan to keep exercising. I answered, "forever, Mommy wants to keep being healthy". He said "good, cause I can finally do this" and he gave me another hug and wrapped his arms around my waist. He said "I couldn't touch my hands together before but now I can clasp my hands together when I hug you. I like that". Like I said, the BEST NSV EVER. :mad: