Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tiffykins

Thank you so much!! I still can't believe it myself! I was just heading to my bedroom to go through my closet one more time and get rid of some more clothes. When I lost 40 lbs with the band I got rid of 11 bags of clothes!! I will count today and see how many I get rid of!

That is so cool that you can wear an anklet again! I always end up breaking them. I have had to take my wedding rings off because they are too large. They flop all over and drive me nuts, but I don't want to have them sized until I'm done losing my weight.

Thanks again for the reply!

My first two NSVs this week! :w00t:

1) weighed in today at 247.2, which at 5'6, gives me a BMI of 39.9! I know that's still obese but it made me feel SOOO good. That means I've lost 5 BMI points since July! Thought it was pretty stinkin' cool!

2) I've been wearing the same one pair of size 24 stretch jeans since June....this week I tried on a pair of my old size 22s (which DON'T stretch), not expecting them to fit, but guess what? THEY FIT!!! :lol0:

I am so excited. I'm only 3 1/2 weeks out and already I can see and feel my sleeve working for me. I've been working out (and actually liking it, SHH don't tell anyone! :crying:) and while I don't have the pickup in energy yet, I know that I'm on the right track to achieving my goals. Thank you all so much for your constant encouragement & advice. :eek:

I'm embarrassed because this is such a pathetic NSV, but I figured if anyone would understand, it would be someone on this forum.

I went to my family doctor yesterday for weigh-in and blood pressure check, and the doctor put the cuff on me. I immediately told him he put the regular cuff on by mistake, not the "fat" cuff he always has to use. But he said - I think this one fits now - and it did!

Still a long long way to go, but this felt kind of good.

I'm embarrassed because this is such a pathetic NSV, but I figured if anyone would understand, it would be someone on this forum.

I went to my family doctor yesterday for weigh-in and blood pressure check, and the doctor put the cuff on me. I immediately told him he put the regular cuff on by mistake, not the "fat" cuff he always has to use. But he said - I think this one fits now - and it did!

That is awesome! No need to be embarrassed AT ALL! Congrats on the NSV! :) Nice to have reassurance from others that you are indeed doing spectacular. :thumbup1:

Nothing pathetic about that at all ! ! ! I think it's pretty awesome.

I had an NSV a few times this week-

I have had several people tell me I am losing tooo much weight.... and when I tell them I still have 29 pounds to lose they freak out!

I havn't told many my "starting" weight... but when I tell them I am 190 pounds which is still"overweight"............. they kinda get it....

So My NSV is this.......... they try to guess my wieght before I tell them............ and ALL 3 of them said 160-165:laugh0:

These are all different people and not guessing at the same time.............. and one of them was a man!!!

Might be BS................ but it gave me the big head!!! LOL

that's really cool!

Sarita, that is not a pathetic NSV, that is a great NSV! Good for you. . you now fit the normal cuff! Good for you !!! Keep up the great work!

Awesome!!!

Great job!!!!!

my first two nsvs this week! :w00t:

1) weighed in today at 247.2, which at 5'6, gives me a bmi of 39.9! I know that's still obese but it made me feel sooo good. That means i've lost 5 bmi points since july! Thought it was pretty stinkin' cool!

2) i've been wearing the same one pair of size 24 stretch jeans since june....this week i tried on a pair of my old size 22s (which don't stretch), not expecting them to fit, but guess what? They fit!!! :lol0:

I am so excited. I'm only 3 1/2 weeks out and already i can see and feel my sleeve working for me. I've been working out (and actually liking it, shh don't tell anyone! :smile:) and while i don't have the pickup in energy yet, i know that i'm on the right track to achieving my goals. Thank you all so much for your constant encouragement & advice. :thumbup1:

I had a couple today. Shopping related because y'all know how much I love shopping.

Okay, first one ran by Kmart because it's Saturday, BLUE LIGHT Special every 20 minutes in different departments.

JOE BOXER PANTIES 5 for $15

While I was digging through the bin looking for my size and the "hipsters". This lady said "oh goodness those are adorable, but you definitely do not need a large size." Boy did that make me grin from ear to ear. I still bought the large because my tummy fat is not the cooperative and I didn't want these super adorable panties to sit in my drawer until I could wear a medium.

2nd NSV - KMart again, had major clearance on some "wintery" apparel. I decided to venture into the little knit sweaters that look kind of clingy and tapered at the ribcage. Not only did a medium fit, but they (I bought 2 normally 19.99, got each for 9bucks) are HORIZONTAL striped and guess what, for the first time in my life I realize that horizontal stripes don't make me look fatter. If anything, these particular stripes around 2 inches wide, make my waist look super tiny ! ! !

We also went to a store called Cato. I bought this super cute casual jacket/casual blazer to wear with jeans and tank top, and 4 other tops.

Total shopping damage for the day, 5 pairs of panties, jacket, and 6 tops for $60! ! ! Total overall mood for the day = ELATED.

My newest and favorite NSV is that I can finally attend my best friend's Yoga class and do many of the poses! My tummy is no longer a giant thing in the way.. it's still there.. but it's much smaller and it's mushier (which we don't like sometimes) but in this case it allows me to bend better! Great NSV's you guys!!!

Wow so many great NSVs, let me share some of mine. I am 60 days out.

1. No more a diabetic - no medication at all. Free from medicines after 6 years.

2. No more BP medication - BP normal.

3. Belt moved from 2nd notch to the last and since yesterday even the last one is loose.

4. Joined a gym and go 4 days/week, can actually run on the treadmill for a few minutes and walk for 30 minutes.

5. Walked into a store and picked up a polo shirt from the shelf - first time in my life this was not a Big&Tall store. Same over 5 inches lost in the waist.

weight.png

Wow so many great NSVs, let me share some of mine. I am 60 days out.

1. No more a diabetic - no medication at all. Free from medicines after 6 years.

2. No more BP medication - BP normal.

3. Belt moved from 2nd notch to the last and since yesterday even the last one is loose.

4. Joined a gym and go 4 days/week, can actually run on the treadmill for a few minutes and walk for 30 minutes.

5. Walked into a store and picked up a polo shirt from the shelf - first time in my life this was not a Big&Tall store. Same over 5 inches lost in the waist.

weight.png

Aren't you just loving the new you, sound so wonderful, make you feel good inside. :)

Well here is a NSV for me. . . I'm out of 4X uniforms and 2X fit loosely, what do you think of that. . after my weigh in yesterday, I thought i'd fit the 3X's (i'd been wearing the 4X's cause they were really, really comfy) well the 3X's as the 4X's were too big, so lets try the 2X's they are comfy and just a wee bit big, but i'm not trying the 1X's just yet, I'll wait. . . I love this shrinking thing!