Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Way to balance out the estrogen party in here Bill! :thumbup1: I'm so jealous. Can't wait to post some NSVs.

Originally Posted by hope4204 viewpost.gif

i am 78 pounds down and fit into my friend's bra and dress last night! she took a picture and i hardly recognized myself lol it felt great! i was at a size 44 bra and hers is a 38! not sure what size the dress was...

Posts like this are worthless without pictures. LOL.

Good job

Bill

I ran into a few people at work that I hadnt seen in a long long time......Some comments that were made to me....

* " Where's the rest of you???"

* " If you lose any more weight you're gonna blow away."

* Hey-"look at you- skinny-minny"

From personnel

( we have to have our pics posted)

* " We need to update your picture- the one up doesn't even look like you"

She was very right! But I dug out my FIRST pic..... and OMG. I didn't know it was me...... was a SHOCKER!!

I smile and really don't know what to say to some comments. not sure if it's a good NSV or not.....:thumbup1::lol0:

Wow! No posts on here for awhile! I have had two NSVs in the last couple weeks that I was so excited about I had to share!

1) I have collarbones!!!! They're not skinny people collarbones yet, but they are most definitely there. I never woulda guessed. :sad0:

2) I went to a movie theater last week...and was shocked that I didn't need to use the armrests! I don't know that I have EVER had that happen. I've shrunk enough width-wise that my arms fit comfortably inside the armrests. Such a great one for me! :lol0:

Keep posting here, guys! This is one of my favorite threads to read! :blushing:

Wow! No posts on here for awhile! I have had two NSVs in the last couple weeks that I was so excited about I had to share!

1) I have collarbones!!!! They're not skinny people collarbones yet, but they are most definitely there. I never woulda guessed. :sad0:

2) I went to a movie theater last week...and was shocked that I didn't need to use the armrests! I don't know that I have EVER had that happen. I've shrunk enough width-wise that my arms fit comfortably inside the armrests. Such a great one for me! :lol0:

Keep posting here, guys! This is one of my favorite threads to read! :blushing:

I can't wait to 'find' collar bones and hip bones!! Yay for you, congrats!!!

I've had to buy 2 sets of "fake" wedding rings as my real one slips off my finger now. I say 2 sets because the first one I got is now too big too, so I got another one yesterday. I'm not rushing out to re-size my real wedding ring until I'm at goal for awhile just in case.

I've also been mistaken for my 22-yr old daughter by 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE seeing my recent photos. That's really cool - though I think these people need to get to the eye doc soon for a check-up:cool0:!!

I've had to buy 2 sets of "fake" wedding rings as my real one slips off my finger now. I say 2 sets because the first one I got is now too big too, so I got another one yesterday. I'm not rushing out to re-size my real wedding ring until I'm at goal for awhile just in case.

I've also been mistaken for my 22-yr old daughter by 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE seeing my recent photos. That's really cool - though I think these people need to get to the eye doc soon for a check-up:cool0:!!

I just looked at your pictures, wow, what an inspiration! I may have asked you this before, I'm not sure, but did you or have you had any excess 'skin issues'??

Wow! That's gotta feel great. My engagement ring, which I got about 60 lbs ago, keeps sliding around my finger. It drives me nuts! Congrats on the 20-years-younger look. :)

Last night, I had fun "shopping" in my closet. I had just gone through it 2 weeks ago, but was bored and thought I would look to see what outfits I could put together.

WOW! The scale hasn't moved at all this week, but something sure was. Pants that were tight in the waist less than 2 weeks ago actually had room. Things that I could wear 2 weeks ago, were hanging off of me. All the 14's are too big now. The 12's are just right & drum roll please ... I am even wearing a size 10 top today! A not a large cut one - a fully tailored top that actually fits. Is this really happening????

My husband was laughing at me because I kept putting on outfits he hasn't seen in years & doing a little fashion show for him.

The "goal" dress is a sleeveless blue evening gown ... It zips up, but is not ready for public viewing (if you know what I mean) ... but, it does zip up. I'm thinking in the next 10 pounds it will ... That means a night out on the town doing it up right.

What a wild, strange adventure this is. I CANNOT wait to see where I end up. Could I really make it to my goal of 135 and a BMI of 21.8????? I think I can. NO! I KNOW I can!!!!!

Honestly, it gets really old. I know that sounds dumb, but I really get tired of going to get something that I really like and I plan to wear, but then I put it on and it's too big. thank God for clearance sales.

Honestly, it gets really old. I know that sounds dumb, but I really get tired of going to get something that I really like and I plan to wear, but then I put it on and it's too big. thank God for clearance sales.

I actually think its fun. . . sometimes it's irratating especially when you spent so much money on a pair of pants, could never wear them cause they were too small and now you try them on and they are too big. . . errrrrrr that is irratating big time. . . otherwise it's fun. . . i bought a new pair of uniform pants 2 weeks ago in XL and as of today, they are too big, I'm going to need L now. . . i am not buying anymore uniforms, i'll take them in first. . . yeah right???? :001_tongue: I can't even sew. . . hehehehe

I actually went to the GAP yesterday and bought jeans in 10's! I still can't even believe it, just three months ago I was barely in 18's and really could only shop at Walmart and Lane Giant. It is so surreal... I still have about 40 pounds to go but when I was at my leanest in the past I was never below an 8. I was much more muscular but I have a hard time believing I'm only gonna drop one more size... Wowwwwweeee! Tshirts from xl to m, love it. So many more NSV's...!

C

I fit into a size 10 today. I started shopping at a thrift store because I am tired of buying 60-80 dollar jeans that fit one day and too big after two weeks. I'll try to stay out of the stores until I get back to the States

I started at a size 28 and am now in what is a size 20/22. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oregondaisy ~ LOL!! I totally get it!

Chancie ~ I think a big "thank you" would be a fine response. A gal this weekend told me that my britches were getting too baggy in the booty. I just smiled and laughed! She knows about my surgery and is one of the few skinny people who get it.

MidwestGirl ~ My assistant at work, who is only coming in one day a week right now, told me last Friday that she is seeing a change in me every week! One of the things she mentioned was that she could see my collarbones!

TexasT ~ I am having the same problem with my new anniversary ring! It is so loose! Not enough to fall off yet but very annoying. I may have to switch back to my original wedding set or wear one of my "fake" ones that I wear when traveling alone. Tough problem to have! :tongue_smilie:

Wannalise ~ congrats!!

Mini, Thin, Jeep and Pirate ~ It must have been one of those weekends! I went shopping in my old clothes also!! I found a couple of donate bags that hadn't been dropped off yet and found 3 pairs of size 10 pants! The 12's are just too loose as of last week.

I also tried on 2 summer outfits that I bought in 2007 for our summer trip to Europe, just knowing that they would fit after my Tummy Tuck and they never did. They are still a little snug but should fit very soon. I also have a few dresses and shirts that still have price tags on them :biggrin0: but they will fit soon too! And just in time for our summer cruise! yea!!

Non scale victories are amazing!

Thrift stores are the greatest! I've never found any pants there, but I've gotten some really cute skirts and tops galore. I love thrift stores! They are perfect when you're going down in sizes.

It was really fun at first, but it got old when I had somewhere to go, had an outfit I planned to wear, finally got smart and tried it on before the day of the event, and realized I had to go shopping AGAIN. Really, I've never liked shopping. I have a really hard time making decisions. It's worse when I finally do decide on something and love it and it's too big next time I try to wear it. I am glad I am done with that!