Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

i color my silver fox away........or shave it LOL

OMG...i am seriously talking smack today

You make me LOL girlfriend! :D

i just told a lady to let herself shine......i am gonna tell myself to let it shine myself...

You ladies are cracking me up!!!!!!!!! In a good way though.....

Today was my first 10 MILE...MILE run...holy smokes! What was I thinking?!?!? It felt good for the first 8 or so...lol.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/401499435

And Tonight....UK playing UNC ASHEVILLE tonight....too bad its not the Heels. soon though.....soon. Dec 14th we'll be partying in Chapel Hill....celebrating a big Wildcat win. :)

Happy Friday everyone!

10746418146_d948e918f0_m.jpg

900pm game time...........here i am ready to go........cant get here soon enough

i cant wait 2 be back in dean dome

Well hello bariatric pals! I believe I am back to the world of the living PTL! Now if I don't get back coughing from working outside I had a good day lifting and loading limbs from 2 trees we cut down and blowing and raking leaves. That leaf raking sure is good for my core (I THINK I have a core somewhere) Good to read everybody's posts. Puts a smile on my face or a chuckle in my belly :D

CG-you're so purdy :)

i aint been called purdy in long time..........thank you boo

5K run for me before work today. Happy Saturday! Its beautiful here today near St. Louis. :)

1 hour of hill walking/hiking today. I think the weather is fixing to get cold here....booooo!

what a sunny warm day..near 70

laid out in sun for a couple hours and read my book

emptied my mind and let myself drift away and get lost in the book..

then hub came home, cut grass, trimmed hedges and kabo the doberman

tramped around the yard with the branches he cut..

around noon today, did my 30 min step aerobics dvd

hope everyone had a great day

ate well, exercised and most important, believed in themselves and what their band can and will do

A 5 mile run for me today. Last warm day until the artic blast moves in for a couple days. Happy Monday everyone! :)

long day at work but was able to get some non essentials done while it was slow..being a holiday..

stressful at work and the ever ongoing in laws have made me (tight)......which means a very small amount

makes me full...i cant eat my allotted amount...jso def making sure y Protein Shakes are being used..just a few bites......and then this new website where i cant see if anyone of my peeps are on or find any new threads besides ones that are old.....i am like WTF..

came home from work, hub was in yard trimming hedges..kabo the doberman out rolling in the branches

and i went inside and kicked major a*ss with my step aerobics dvd

felt good.......felt real good........and the weather said, maybe some flurries tomorrow.....guess no more

flip flops for me........and to think i just got my carolina blue manicure ON........

Got in a nice hike at the Chickamauga Battlefield on one of the trails today. Forgot my pedometer. Almost 70 here, too today but going to get that nice cold front move through. Brrrr... Hubby didn't walk as far as the dog and I did and on his way back a 4 point Buck about took him out! Trust me, those deer know they are on government land.

Daughter in Farmington MO said it was supposed to get down to like 13 degrees there, Catfish in the next day or two.

CG, I know you will get to show off those blue toes again this year. Front won't stay although we may be in for a hard winter this year. It's flip flop season most of the year as far as I'm concerned.