Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

check in.....crazy day at work.......really miss blogging on this forum argh but alex

told me to hang in there and it will be up and running soon..

my desk looks like a paper mill......contracts out the butt........i had meetings all day

2 interviews and i am like does my phone ever stop ringing?

i came home and did my aerobics.....i now enjoy working out and look forward to it.

i ate well as i do every day....my calories are mostly Proteins first...some veggies and fresh fruit

and i drink all the live long day

this is attitude now:

no-excuses.jpg

.....very stressful day at work......didnt feel lik step aerobics today so hub told me to get my nikes

on and us 3 (including kabo the doberman) took a mile walk......felt really good.......

combine that with eating great...and i know my band/plication doing its thing,,

happy 29th anniversary to me and my hub...

went and got flu shot (ouch) and weigh in for me..lost 5 pounds..total 145 pounds lost/no fills/17 months post op

i am happy and i am even more happy with the mobility aspect...knowing i can get out and walk a mile

or through stores and that i (can) in awesome..

i do regret not talking my measurements when i had surgery

i was just to ashamed to have hub do that..or anyone else for that matter.

hub had done that in the past, tracking inches lost and its a cool thing..maybe

why i love using my clothes as a (scale or judge) to see how i am doing..

i told hub i was bloated and i probably may have lost more and he said

we dont care what numbers say as they say different things all day long (true)

we care what the size is we are now.......today, i got a pair of 14's on

...yeah, i am okay with that.

oh, took the day off.......came home from dr and did aerobics and looking forward to eating out with hub..

chinese sounds good :)

happy 29th anniversary to me and my hub...

went and got flu shot (ouch) and weigh in for me..lost 5 pounds..total 145 pounds lost/no fills/17 months post op

i am happy and i am even more happy with the mobility aspect...knowing i can get out and walk a mile

or through stores and that i (can) in awesome..

i do regret not talking my measurements when i had surgery

i was just to ashamed to have hub do that..or anyone else for that matter.

hub had done that in the past, tracking inches lost and its a cool thing..maybe

why i love using my clothes as a (scale or judge) to see how i am doing..

i told hub i was bloated and i probably may have lost more and he said

we dont care what numbers say as they say different things all day long (true)

we care what the size is we are now.......today, i got a pair of 14's on

...yeah, i am okay with that.

It seems like a month ago you wore size 18. You are doing amazing. Enjoy your Chinese. We are going out for Italian tonight. I have a free b. day dinner and it expires tomorrow. I sign up for all the b. day dinner clubs.

had a halloween party at work.....i did eat some apple slicesm some slice cheese and 1 small brownie..

i brought my own beef pattie to eat......there was so many yummies, it all looked so good.....but what looked even

better was me knowing the scale was almost in the 180s....and nothing can taste as good as that..i ate what i wanted and not for one second did i feel deprived or left out..

came home and went to my aerobics class......hub came home and he said lets go walking

and i did that too....loving every day with my band and plication..

happy_halloween_3.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

had a halloween party at work.....i did eat some apple slicesm some slice cheese and 1 small brownie..

i brought my own beef pattie to eat......there was so many yummies, it all looked so good.....but what looked even

better was me knowing the scale was almost in the 180s....and nothing can taste as good as that..i ate what i wanted and not for one second did i feel deprived or left out..

came home and went to my aerobics class......hub came home and he said lets go walking

and i did that too....loving every day with my band and plication..

happy_halloween_3.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

You are amazing, CG. It's quite liberating to be able to eat one brownie, and not feel the need to devour the entire plate. It's a good place to be! No, I take it back.......it's a GREAT place to be!!