Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

well, came home and did my step aerobics.......and i felt good...

not just exercising but knowing each time i lift my legs/arms, its making me get well aka healthier

i dont worry about what i cant do

i am doing what i can

.......tomorrow, do it all over again and looking forward to it

not just exercising but knowing each time i lift my legs/arms, its making me get well aka healthier

i am doing what i can

i am doing what i can

Love it! So true. I walked twice today. Once forgot my pedometer but it's like you said! Going to the mountains tomorrow for a couple days to Celebrate my 40th wedding anniversary. Hope to get some hiking in.

i came home today..switched into my work out clothes

and did my step aerobics...30 min on a 4 inch step

my right ankle hurt alittle bit as i was in heels all day and

felt like i walked back and forth from vp's office and back

(felt good to be able to do that btw and actually commented to a co worker about that.

but i did my aerobics and felt wonderful when i was done

and today with each step i was thinking, one more step towards my goal..

hope those checking in with their account are doing well also

Got a gym membership yesterday and walked a mile on the treadmill (not that much compared to everyone else), but it was an accomplishment just to get into the gym, sign up, and go back then do a mile on the treadmill.

You went and did it. That is the accomplishment! Don't compare yourself to someone else...you went! You did your best...you made the most important step....THE FIRST ONE! Congrats....now just Never, Ever give up :)

i am doing what i can

Well done my friend! I'm cheering for you. :)

post-259176-13838373771824_thumb.jpg

Got in a nice little inside spin on the bike today, then got in a run. Now ready for the Cardinals to win this game!

Thanks catfish! I appreciate the encouragement - I need it right now. I was feeling a little overwhelmed yesterday. So thanks

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Okay, heading off to the basement for an abbreviated workout. I have 3-4 days of intense working out (for me, anyway) with a cousin -- 20 bike to warmup, 40 treadmill, 20 BowFlex -- but I need to do something on my own on these other days, even if it's just a nod in the right direction. Oh, and doing my husband's PT exercises with weights in bed each morning. After a year of thinking these look like excellent exercises for any one needing core work, I finally got my own little set of hand weights. These exercises are amazing and now he's working harder, too.

finishing up lunch.......had my usual 3 oz chicken salad.... about 2 or 3 oz baked Beans...some sf pudding.......and am very (done)...how do i know? ....i had a couple baby hiccups......sign #1 and sign #2, i feel my *band/plication* (full) and that i had enough.....

so kewl now to always have food left over....

now waiting 30 min til i can continue to drink.......around 330, if i am wanting a snack, i have a gorgeous fiji apple waiting on me in the fridge.......

Went to the gym Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. Met with the personal trainer yesterday and he have me a workout to follow. Every day this week I've done at least a mile on the treadmill. Not going to go today because I need to spend some time with my kids & need to do a million things when I get home. But I did walk during my break at work.

Went to the gym Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. Met with the personal trainer yesterday and he have me a workout to follow. Every day this week I've done at least a mile on the treadmill. Not going to go today because I need to spend some time with my kids & need to do a million things when I get home. But I did walk during my break at work.

every single step you take counts

well done sweet heart

Went out of town to Celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and got word last night my first cousin who is closer than a brother to me passed away during thyroid surgery (4 heart attacks), Needless to say it changed the tone of things and my desire to workout. Gotta get through the next few days and I will. Carry on and say a prayer or hold a good thought for my family. He was one of the good guys and way too young.

Went out of town to Celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and got word last night my first cousin who is closer than a brother to me passed away during thyroid surgery (4 heart attacks), Needless to say it changed the tone of things and my desire to workout. Gotta get through the next few days and I will. Carry on and say a prayer or hold a good thought for my family. He was one of the good guys and way too young.

so sorry to read of your loss and your family's loss.......((you all are in my thoughts))

I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless!