Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

every single step you take counts

well done sweet heart

Hi carolinagirl and everyone. I started wii zumba basics today didn't last too long but fun so will get some of the steps down then step it up. Low sugar tonight didn't eat as much as I thought I would and got down to 50. Coming out of it slow but sure took a few glucose tabs. Have a good night.

Hi carolinagirl and everyone. I started wii zumba basics today didn't last too long but fun so will get some of the steps down then step it up. Low sugar tonight didn't eat as much as I thought I would and got down to 50. Coming out of it slow but sure took a few glucose tabs. Have a good night.

....let me say right now chickee

i dont care if you did 3 steps or lasted 5 seconds or 5 minutes.....at least you DID

that is what matters.....

i am soooooo proud of you

and since you all posted,,,,,,i came home and did my step aerobics

we have had rainy weather and boy my left knee has hurt all day 2day

i came home and food lion was having a sale in pork ribs

and hub said they were calling his name......so we went there and

then popped in family dollar......i wanted to see what decorations they had

can you believe xmas stuff is already out??

i loved walking through the parking lot

to each store and through each store

and standing in line.....

those little things i couldnt do that long ago...

will never take my health for granted again...

and yep, sore knee and all......i did my thing

changed it up.......instead of doing my step aerobics today, i wanted to walk

it was like 70s, mild, slightly breezy and gorgeous (no sun) but it felt wonderful

so i got on my pink nikes and off we went...let me say walking down and then back up an incline

works your thighs..i dont care who you are, male/female old, young, fat or not..

pick up the pace and you got a helluva work out

and then off to the new char grill.......ordered me the 3 oz burger (took off bun) hub cut it up

into pieces (ate the lett/tom/on mixed with my beef pattie) and let me sy it was awesome

anyone who says they cant eat good with the band hasnt asked me....will continue to eat well, exercise and let the band do its job....

which is make me healthier each/every day......

A little run for me before work this evening. Had to work off the ice cream from last night. Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I walked as far as I could go until hips hurt but I'm increasing. WTG to me!! I feel great about that. I am working the zumba and waking and tomorrow starting with my stretch bands. We'll see how that works. Should be good for upper body. Night all. Kudos to everyine. Be safe!

came home from work.....and did my step aerobics

it feel so good to work out..to exercise..to know i am making my body healthy

the other day i said anyone could do what i was doing aka step and he said no they cant

and if they could...the majority dont......and you know that said alot

there are those who say i wanna i wanna and i will start tomorrow or monday

and there are those who just do

i am one who just does it

mainly because i am the only one who will and can

and my being able to wear size 16s .....in 16 months (down 14 pant sizes)

inspires me to keep doing it....

what say you?

came home from work.....and did my step aerobics

it feel so good to work out..to exercise..to know i am making my body healthy

the other day i said anyone could do what i was doing aka step and he said no they cant

and if they could...the majority dont......and you know that said alot

there are those who say i wanna i wanna and i will start tomorrow or monday

and there are those who just do

i am one who just does it

mainly because i am the only one who will and can

and my being able to wear size 16s .....in 16 months (down 14 pant sizes)

inspires me to keep doing it....

what say you?

Keep your positive attitude....knowing you are making progress does wonders for body and ego. Keep up the good work. Kudos!

Today I went to the gym I did the treadmill for 50 minutes at 3.5 - 2.25 miles!!!!! I

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Today I went to the gym I did the treadmill for 50 minutes at 3.5 - 2.25 miles!!!!! I

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

099.gif

Sending thoughts your way, Sunnyside, and best wishes for a connecting, healing time with your family while you navigate this loss. And yes, the working out is essential -- these human bodies need care and attention. Time for all of us to step it up in the name of healthy happy lives for all the time we get to have.

Oh, and my report! 20 recumbent bike (warmup), 40 treadmill, 20 Bowflex then so fired up from getting it together on a Saturday morning I got my husband to walk five times around our driving circle with me, a half a mile. Feeling like I can keep going is definitely new to me.

Oh' date=' and my report! 20 recumbent bike (warmup), 40 treadmill, 20 Bowflex then so fired up from getting it together on a Saturday morning I got my husband to walk five times around our driving circle with me, a half a mile. Feeling like I can keep going is definitely new to me.[/quote']

That's awesome!!! Way to go!!

Yesterday was lap swimming for me. ... Omg I swim like a rock! ...Im serious. ..I think I used to be better. But, did finish the 500 meters needed for a sprint tri.

A 5km run coming up at 5pm today in a little town down the street from me. Going to have a good time. .. no matter the "time". But I've got a goal today.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone! :)

Was a nice turnout today for the "Freaky 5k" http://connect.garmin.com/activity/392728161

post-259176-13838373777326_thumb.png

Edited by catfish87