Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability and encouragement

came home yesterday...did my aerobics and really worked my upper arms..

they are sore today.....being sore is a good thing in my eyes..it means i worked my muscles...and i know every day that i exercise,,,be it aerobics or walking, it is making me healthier....i am beyond being a slave to the scale...i love wearing smaller clothes and trying them on and they (fit).....can you say hell yeah

Hell Yeah my friend!

Today was a 5k run for me before work this evening.

Good job everyone! Keep it up, one step/day at a time. :)

My accountability is low...I'm not really doing myself a service at all. I watch what I am eating, and I for the most part make good choices. I'm working on getting all my fluids in I was never good at that band or not.

I am afraid I am just lazy!! I have every intention to get up and work out. To go to the gym and get things started..and I keep finding myself chained to my desk. I'm walking around a lot more taking the steps, but I am not getting my butt to the gym. I know I should just force myself and do it. I have to stop procrastinating and saying I'm tired, even if I am I know I will feel better if I get moving.

Seems to be there are not enough hours in the day when I spend most of them procrastinating at my desk telling myself I'm working and I'm tired and 6 hours of sleep is not enough for me and blah blah blah.

Do they sell an ass kicker? I want to put that on my X-Mas list!

My accountability is low...I'm not really doing myself a service at all. I watch what I am eating, and I for the most part make good choices. I'm working on getting all my fluids in I was never good at that band or not.

I am afraid I am just lazy!! I have every intention to get up and work out. To go to the gym and get things started..and I keep finding myself chained to my desk. I'm walking around a lot more taking the steps, but I am not getting my butt to the gym. I know I should just force myself and do it. I have to stop procrastinating and saying I'm tired, even if I am I know I will feel better if I get moving.

Seems to be there are not enough hours in the day when I spend most of them procrastinating at my desk telling myself I'm working and I'm tired and 6 hours of sleep is not enough for me and blah blah blah.

Do they sell an ass kicker? I want to put that on my X-Mas list!

just go outside and walk....even if its 5 minutes...

Ok. Thank you to you all and this thread I am in the gym for 45 min work out.

This is just what I needed to get my arse in gear!!!

work has been (rough) and i am stressed per normal to the inlaw situations

but this is not a REASON for me to just go off the deep end and back to what i use do to before (drink alot of beer and eat enough to support the unc basketball team)..

we all have stress

we all have issues

but what we all have in common is health

we can have better health....do it for yourself.

i would rather go home today, get into bathtub with a 6 pack

then go to the little dance studio across the street from my house

and do 30 min of step aerobics..but i am gonna

why?

because i have to

because i need to

and now because i want to

and even more so, because i like to

the band and plication has gave me a life back

i am mobile

i can walk

i can dance

i can get my freak on

and i am gonna roll with it.....

why?

because i have to

because i need to

and now because i want to

and even more so, because i like to

the band and plication has gave me a life back

i am mobile

i can walk

i can dance

i can get my freak on

and i am gonna roll with it.....

Feeling ya CG with the stress, why is that company's do their year end budgets in January...can't we change the fiscal year to the way the Gov't does it so that lay offs and the like fall in the spring, when people won't mind a summer off where they relax and enjoy some time at home..while looking for something. I think it takes the stress off rather then laying off people as the winter months roll in.

When the days are dark and cold already and now your miserable and depressed trying to figure out how your going to keep your house warm all winter, gas in your car, and your children fed as we know it's easier to eat when your locked inside all day rather then running around outside, never mind the holidays that are just around the corner!

This is just some of the work related stuff I could be stressing about....but I'm getting off that soap box and hoping that this scenario doesn't affect anyone!!!

I have the same issues with the parents and in laws. I tell my hubby we are the sandwich generation and we (he and I and those like us) are the meat int he middle. WE are stuck between two slices of bread that do little to nourish anything or anyone. Sick and aging parents that need care, and the Peter Pan kids in their 20's that refuse to grow up and take responsibility for themselves. We know stress too well.

I want to want to enjoy going to the gym and doing all the things I used to enjoy at one time...I went to the gym today. Did my 45 minute routine, I do feel better and I'm glad I did it! I can't wait to be able to get my mind around taking care of ME and not worrying and stressing over all the things I really don't have the power to change.

Thanks all for being there today...you helped me!

Feeling ya CG with the stress, why is that company's do their year end budgets in January...can't we change the fiscal year to the way the Gov't does it so that lay offs and the like fall in the spring, when people won't mind a summer off where they relax and enjoy some time at home..while looking for something. I think it takes the stress off rather then laying off people as the winter months roll in.

When the days are dark and cold already and now your miserable and depressed trying to figure out how your going to keep your house warm all winter, gas in your car, and your children fed as we know it's easier to eat when your locked inside all day rather then running around outside, never mind the holidays that are just around the corner!

This is just some of the work related stuff I could be stressing about....but I'm getting off that soap box and hoping that this scenario doesn't affect anyone!!!

I have the same issues with the parents and in laws. I tell my hubby we are the sandwich generation and we (he and I and those like us) are the meat int he middle. WE are stuck between two slices of bread that do little to nourish anything or anyone. Sick and aging parents that need care, and the Peter Pan kids in their 20's that refuse to grow up and take responsibility for themselves. We know stress too well.

I want to want to enjoy going to the gym and doing all the things I used to enjoy at one time...I went to the gym today. Did my 45 minute routine, I do feel better and I'm glad I did it! I can't wait to be able to get my mind around taking care of ME and not worrying and stressing over all the things I really don't have the power to change.

Thanks all for being there today...you helped me!

Today+you+are+a+lot+stronger+-+quote.png

back at work and noticed catfish has a UK shirt on in his profile picture. OMG

CalipariBook.jpg

oh no i did not.......did i really just post that??

oh yeah i did.....lets roll cat....bring it....

back at work and noticed catfish has a UK shirt on in his profile picture. OMG

CalipariBook.jpg

And he looks damn good, doesn't he!!! :D

And he looks damn good, doesn't he!!! :D

oh yeah, he be hot...only reason i talk to him.........OR YOU

as you are quite a fox 2 GF

oh yeah, he be hot...only reason i talk to him.........OR YOU

as you are quite a fox 2 GF

Bahaha!! He's the silver fox....just ask him! B)

i color my silver fox away........or shave it LOL

OMG...i am seriously talking smack today

Smack. Ok proud of myself today. Hit the gym after work for a 30 min treadmill walk. Tomorrow back to the weights!!

Can I keep this roll going.....

I thought I wouldn't be exercising for a bit while my insides heal up but I am doing so much walking. Feeling driven! On the way home from the hospital I had my husband drop me off at the end of our dirt road so I could get that walk in. Later several times around the driving circle. Yippee! Gas not bad, shoulder and chest tightness relieved by arm windmills plus that really gets the heart rate going. The deer and squirrels were laughing at me. Oh, and I thought I looked like Winnie the Pooh before surgery. This is one round belly. I am patting it to say thank you before it goes away for good.