Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

does a happy dance.....cuz i thought to save this post befor i refreshed.....

glad i did cuz it didnt print the first time !!!

Good morning all!

Dee... sorry the state police cannot help... but keep after the slime bag!

Janet... you fabric and your nails look lovely!

Diane... sorry your tummy is acting up, but I WILL see you tomorrow.

Carole... hope you trip to GA went well, see you tomorrow too!

Cawa... how was it back at work?

Mini... Any new challenges for us?

Dawn... happy you are going back to the doctor. I hope he is able to help get you back on track!

Love to all.. Off to the eye doctor for a checkup and probably new lenses. BBL!

post-207154-13813135185664_thumb.jpgok, I didn't stay home.But you can't get in trouble taking your grands to the beach. Making memories!

post-340859-13813141931594_thumb.jpg

post-340859-13813141932465_thumb.jpg

btw, last year grandma couldn't do this. wasn't able to walk from the parking lot to the beach.Woohoo!

Finally home for the day, we had leader day today at work. Good day where all leaders are focused in our Mission and Vision. This is what I love about working for Catholic Health Care. Today was about the wonderful state of Heath care Reform And how we are going to survive!

So excited tomorrow is lunch with Carole and Teri.

Janet day at the beach with grand babies awesome!

Dee give'm hell!

We will be waiting patiently (not) for pictures. But as I remember Carole and my lunch dates, pictures were hours in coming.lol I didn't want to say goodbye.

You all have a great time!

A quick hi-bye...

Home safely from Ft. Benning, it was an emotionally taxing trip. We were able to visit with Seth and Jay. There were many tears and hugs...and it is difficult to even type this.

I have to be in Asheville by 9:30 for imaging study for my band. We will get on the road again by 7:30.

Really looking forward to meeting Terri, Diane, and Franc, I hope. Otherwise Jack will feel out of place!

Janet...wonderful NSV like Dawn posted. So very happy for you!

'Nite all...big hugs...

Not even out of bed yet, well have been and just layed back down. I'm very teary eyed. Today seems to be one of those bitter sweet days.

First, tears of joy for our girls who get to meet. So happy for them, it makes me cry. Happy Jack and Franc have time together too.

Crying for the pain Carole must be going through, sending Seth off.

We will continue to be praying for his safe return home.

Crying for my sil, Evan. His grandmother past last night. She was a very sweet lady, who loved my daughter very much. She was in her nineties, so she had a good long life and she deserves her rest now, but her loving kindness will be missed. She and Evans grandpa were a big part in his life. His father walked out on his family at a very young age and it was his grandparents that picked up the pieces. It was Evans grandfather who made Evan the man he is today.

Now grandma and grandpa are reunited.

Makes me think of the hymn- God has not promised skies always blue, Flower strewn pathways all our lives through.

God hath not promised sun without rain, joy without sorrow, peace without pain.

But God hath promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way.

May you all have a wonderful day. Know that I love and pray for each one of you.

Janet, so sorry for your tears today. Remember the fun you had yesterday w/ the grandkids and how you are at such a better place in your life physically to be able to enjoy your grandkids even more. I am so excited for you for that. I am sorry to hear about Evan's grandmother as well. I know that must be very sad for him. It's the inevitable but difficult nonetheless. All the more reason we need to take care of ourselves so we can enjoy our time here on earth and with our families and friends. Big hug to you cMom.

Carole, Di, and Terri (and Jack and Franc) have fun today!!! I am so happy for all of you (and a weeeee bit jealous). With all of life's stresses I am so happy all of you are able to meet and enjoy some pleasantries for today. :)

Carole, so sorry for all the emotional challenges you are facing right now. The good thing is you have a lot of great family and friends that are there for you. May your appt today go well and your band be smiling back at the radiologist and you. :)

Janet please do not be sad, our lunch was just as awesome as I knew it would be. Carole and Terri are both wonderful people. We chatted for 4hours, wow how time flies andJack and Franc hit it off and chatted as much as we did.

We each have a picture but I am at Mama's until 740 so it will be a while before I can post.

This just made us want everyone to get together some day.

Just an awesome day and Carole and Terri I may make myself suck with my desert Brought home. Yes I was the only one who ordered Desert and it was decadent .

More later, my trip was shorter than anyone's took me just a little over an hour.

Janet' date=' so sorry for your tears today. Remember the fun you had yesterday w/ the grandkids and how you are at such a better place in your life physically to be able to enjoy your grandkids even more. I am so excited for you for that. I am sorry to hear about Evan's grandmother as well. I know that must be very sad for him. It's the inevitable but difficult nonetheless. All the more reason we need to take care of ourselves so we can enjoy our time here on earth and with our families and friends. Big hug to you cMom.

Carole, Di, and Terri (and Jack and Franc) have fun today!!! I am so happy for all of you (and a weeeee bit jealous). With all of life's stresses I am so happy all of you are able to meet and enjoy some pleasantries for today. :)

Carole, so sorry for all the emotional challenges you are facing right now. The good thing is you have a lot of great family and friends that are there for you. May your appt today go well and your band be smiling back at the radiologist and you. :)[/quote']

Dawn we did have a great time but some day my wish is we can all meet. Carole and Terri are both awesome, I felt like we had been friends for years.

Glad you had a wonderful time, Di. I knew you would.

Yes, we do all need to get together.

I'm anxious to hear about Carole's Drs visit.

To cheer myself, I had shopping and grandkid therapy. Then a visit from Ange.

Can't wait for pictures.