Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Well...as usual...my pictures are still in the camera...but I know Diane and/or Terri will come through with theirs!

I got detoured between rooms...lap top will only allow 1 line posts...

Janet, I was sad reading about your tears today...we did miss you so much, and with some planning we can and will make another date for the 4 of us, or perhaps more if others are available...

Thank you for sharing the verse; very special and appreciated...I hope your spirits are better this evening. I did deliver the hugs you asked me to!

Also sad to read of Evan's grandmother...you are correct, she had a long and fully successful life. Those we love remain with us in spirit and in our hearts. Evan was fortunate to have the love of his grandparents...and it made it possible for him to be the man he is today. That is something special to Celebrate, even at this time of loss and sorrow.

Terri could not have chosen a better spot for our lunch...and I have to say that the 3 women from our special group are three of the most caring and inspiring individuals one could ever hope to meet. I know I feel blessed to have you in my life!

And Janet...thank you for continuing to keep Seth remembered in your prayers. Seth did his best to calm my anxiety...but mothers are programmed to worry. The best tidbit of information is that there has never been an Army pharmacist injured or killed in the line of duty. I asked Seth about the risks of flying via helicopter to the different sites he will supervise, and he said that " he was the guy that the soldiers with the big guns stuffed in the middle of the helicopter and protected". That, and prayers is what I have to tide me over through the next year...

It was a very long day...a wonderful one!

Diane, enjoy every morsel of your decadent dessert...and don't you dare get stuck on it!

Terri, safe travels home.

Dawn, thank you again for your caring words...

Dee...we missed you, too!

Michelle and Nicole, CA girls...I hope all is well with you!

Not feeling too well...it's going to be an early night.

Wish me luck...tomorrow I let my prospective new stylist touch my hair...

Hugs all around...sweet dreams.

Awe I hate to read that you are sad. But life happens to the best if us I guess! I love you all dearly and hope we can meet too one day!

I am siting at the movies for a free screening of despicable me 2 that I signed up for on the Internet.. So cool we are all here and it was free!!! Got great seats too!

Ttyl

Picture at last from Holliday Inn in Brevard, NC.

Super thrilled. My honey let me get these. They are one year old from a very rich family and they came with the drawers.. Paid $900 for the set AND there is still a 4 year warranty on them. Woohoo!

Super thrilled. My honey let me get these. They are one year old from a very rich family and they came with the drawers.. Paid 900 for the set AND there is still a 4 year warranty on them. Woohoo!

Awesome and such a good deal! I love them, I want a set to stack.

Love the picture, Terri, beautiful. Thank you!

Michelle, wow, what a great deal. Congratulations!

Makes laundry better, when you like your machine. I got a Speed Queen last year and I love that machine.

Speaking of which, I have to get my laundry done today. By this time tomorrow, I'll be at the airport by this time tomorrow. I hate to fly.....I like the idea of being able to pull over if you have a problem.

Everyone have a good day!

Just a fast hi...

Janet, please take us all along with you to the panhandle...we would not you to be bored or lonely at the beach! Seriously though, have a wonderful trip, flying that distance should be smooth. Safe travels to you and your husband!

Glad our plans were yesterday...we woke up this morning to heavy rain. Not complaining though, rain is preferred over forest fires.

Safe travels Terri...I don't know where the rain is besides here.

Diane, hope that the evening went well...thank you Terri and Diane for sharing the picture! I just now got the ones from Jack.'s retirement into a folder.

I also hope everyone has a good and safe day!

Super thrilled. My honey let me get these. They are one year old from a very rich family and they came with the drawers.. Paid $900 for the set AND there is still a 4 year warranty on them. Woohoo!

Too funny! I would be excited over those too!!! Congrats. :)

Got my ass kicked by the band this morning and I'm pretty pissed!

Was hungry so I had a sliver of roasted chicken, eaten slowly and then 3 raspberries. You would have thought I just drank gasoline and washed it down with a stick of dynamite! I have never thrown up with the band, I have pb lightly with little incident but I literally had to stop myself from vomiting this morning, gut wrenching, for fear I would do damage. Wtf was that?

Too funny! I would be excited over those too!!! Congrats. :)

I am giddy abut these things. How crazy is that? Ha!

Ah, chicken...

Sometimes goes down, sometimes doesn't.

Funny, I had the same thing for lunch and as I'm transferring laundry to dry, spitting slime in the nearby toilet.

Must either be the weather or the thought of doing laundry while eating chicken.

Hope you're feeling better,Mini. I just finished tuna and it went down fine, but I was done with laundry.lol

Carole, We have had a twister a day, for 4 days now. Typical FL weather...

Terri, One side of binding to hand sew and I'm done with babies first quilt. Love,love,love my new machine!!!!

It's crazy b/c I keep wanting to use knee lift as the pedal. I haven't had a knee pedal in over 40yrs. I was watching a Fons & Porter show and they had Jen, from Missouri Quilt Co. and she had never used a machine like ours and she kept doing the same thing as me, so I didn't feel soooo stupid.

Di,Dawn,Dee & Nicole, I hope you all had a good day. I will miss you guys this weekend. Anyone want to head to Pensecola Beach, you'll find me there.

TTYL