Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

WOW Janet...excellent progress!! Very happy for you. Looks like I will be the last one to reach goal, if I ever do get there. But progress is progress...

The past couple of evenings Jack and I have gone over to the rec center after dinner and done some walking and a little bit of hiking. We also have gone into the gym, and I tried the elliptical for the first time. A great workout, but my right knee does not like it. I've actually made my 10,000 steps...so there is hope. It's been cool and clear, and the air is heavenly with the flowers and cedar trees.

Dawn...good to read your posts...and happy that you are back on track again! All good things in time.

Dee, I hope you are well and enjoying the summer. What a difference a year makes...did you have this much energy last year at the start of summer?

Diane...I hope the day got better as it went along.

On Monday, our eldest son Jay will be joining us at Ft. Benning....it will be good to see him again. He sent Jack the most beautiful cards for Father's Day. It's wonderful that he can now, as a parent to sons himself appreciate the efforts of his own father to be a positive parent.

I hope everyone has a good night...sweet dreams...

I'm looking forward to Wednesday...

Janet, we need to see a new picture. You have lost a bunch more even since your profile pic. We need to get you a sexy sundress now too!

Me too. Sexy mamma.... Sundress sundress , sundress!

My twin knows me... I'm just busy. A crazy week.

Good Morning...I know, here it is before 9 am, and I am reading the forum. There is road construction around here somewhere, and the equipment drove by...

Three nights in a row, with the best sleep. I can feel the hunger coming back, however as I went 14 weeks initially without any fills, I can manage. If this is what it takes to prevent losing my band, I will do what i have to. I should know more after my studies this upcoming week.

Nothing new to report...Jack did build all of the railing flower boxes I wanted for the deck yesterday. Now I need flowers...

I hope everyone has a great day...

Michelle...you are up already? Another Energizer bunny...

I am! Have a hard time sleeping past 5. I didn't go to the gym this morning but I made it three times this week which is one past last week! How's Sushi? I was thinking about my rottie yesterday. 3 years now that she passed. I still get choaked up about her. I went online to look at rescues or pups but I really just don't have the time or energy for either.

Dawn good to hear from you. Do NOT take golf lessons from Brad. Sure way to ruin a good relationship. My husband paid a local female pro to teach me. Much better! I am not all the good, but then I play less than 10 times a year. I enjoy being out.

I concur! One of the biggest fights Mike and I have had was the day he tried to teach me to golf...it DID NOT go well. I got fed up and just wanted to drive the cart. He told me I couldn't drive till I could play properly. Huge fight followed. The "issue" actually ended up in our wedding vows...Mike had to vow that I could drive the cart whenever I wanted :-)

Well, it's my last day of "weekday freedom". Back to work on Monday :-(. Getting my oil changed right now, then it's off to finish a couple projects at home.

Hope you all have a great Friday.

Hi Ladies, Good to here from you all.

I do own 4 sundresses, I do live in Florida.

Paula said the other day that it was time for another picture, soon.

Carole, you are right "progress is progress", doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as one keeps going.

Good job for you and Jack both, going to work out.

Like to see pictures of the flower boxes, after you have things planted.

Glad you're sleeping well. I've actually had two good nights sleep. First night I had a cup of hot chocolate and slept all night, no going to the bathroom, so I decided to try it again last night and sane affect. Guess what I'll be having tonight?

Always good to hear from my c twins. Glad mini is ok, not happy about her being so busy or missing her puppy.

Whats my girls plans for this weekend? Dawn what do you hear from Ericka?

I sorry your time is up, Nicole. What are you doing this weekend?

Breaking News..... Paula Dean just got fired from The food Network for using a racial slur.... Oh my!

Terri, Dee & Di, whats up with you all?

I got up and did 3 loads of clothes, worked on quilt from 12 until 3pm and then sat outside for awhile.Busy, busy day.lol

You are a quilting fool! I did not work on mine today! Keep sewing!

You are a quilting fool! I did not work on mine today! Keep sewing!

After losing fear of free styling, having fun.

Paula just said she got your cups in the mail today.

Free styling is where it is at. Yes, Paula sent me tracking numbers. Very easy to work with.