Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck and breast left on Tuesday 12/18

I am less that 12 hrs away from another drastic step in my life as I go under the knife once again to improve the fabulous results that the lapband and my hard work over the last 2 years afforded me. My Tummy Tuck and breast lift is all set. gone will be my Jello belly and frowning belly button. The girls are getting lifted and some air will go back in the tires... I have lost so much weight that they now resemble half inflated Water balloons... Those long ones....I don't want to look like a twenty year old..... Just a healthy 52 year old woman who isn't quite done having a good life.

I received a call from the dr and the anesthologist which I though was pretty cool. Both just wanted to make sure I was ready to go and had any last minute questions. Very classy.

I have been nesting all day...at work making sure i left my desk so that i wont be missed too much....lol and at home doing things i fear my not be so easy in the coming days before Christmas.

Just took the mega dose of antibiotics that the dr gave me...took me 20 minutes to swallow the 3 caplets. My band is just a constant reminder..... And I am getting ready to take my last warm bath for a while.

Thought I would check in here as you all have become a wonderful support team and I appreciate your dedication to your health and well being.

See you on the other side....

Prayers are coming your way! I know you will look even more fabulous after surgery, oh yeah.. and after swelling! LOL Good Luck!

Best of luck to you. I had a TT in Aug and absolutely no regrets. I love my new flat tummy and would do it over again in a heart beat!

Prayers for you Floridays, so excited for you. I wish you well and know everything will go well, please keep us posted and let us know your are doing well. Cyber hugs.

I am less that 12 hrs away from another drastic step in my life as I go under the knife once again to improve the fabulous results that the lapband and my hard work over the last 2 years afforded me. My Tummy Tuck and breast lift is all set. gone will be my Jello belly and frowning belly button. The girls are getting lifted and some air will go back in the tires... I have lost so much weight that they now resemble half inflated Water balloons... Those long ones....I don't want to look like a twenty year old..... Just a healthy 52 year old woman who isn't quite done having a good life.

I received a call from the dr and the anesthologist which I though was pretty cool. Both just wanted to make sure I was ready to go and had any last minute questions. Very classy.

I have been nesting all day...at work making sure i left my desk so that i wont be missed too much....lol and at home doing things i fear my not be so easy in the coming days before Christmas.

Just took the mega dose of antibiotics that the dr gave me...took me 20 minutes to swallow the 3 caplets. My band is just a constant reminder..... And I am getting ready to take my last warm bath for a while.

Thought I would check in here as you all have become a wonderful support team and I appreciate your dedication to your health and well being.

See you on the other side....

Congratulations and Good Job! You will be beautiful inside and out with that air-fill. ;). Let us know how you progress. PS... I came back to ask about that "breast LEFT?" I hope to heck that was a simple typo and your having both breasts lifted? *Smile*

I am so incredibly excited for you. You've worked so hard and come so far, you totally deserve this. I can't wait to see your fabulous results in the weeks to come.

You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers over the next week. Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.

((hugs))

good luck with the new you. You will do great and look super!!!!!!!!!!

You'll do just fine .. I'll say a prayer tonight.... Take it easy after ... Rest rest rest !!!

Thoughts & prayers go with you Floridays! Will be waiting for an update on how you're doing.

Please keep us posted! Best of luck on the new you! Thoughts and prayers are with you in your journey!

I am so happy for you! You deserve this and have worked so hard. I cannot wait to hear about it after you are recovered. You are a great inspiration to many of us here!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes and wish you a smooth and speedy recovery and Ty so much for being a fantastic inspiration to me. Love every single one of your posts and personally you have taught me a lot as a newbie on these forums with your posts.

Prayers for you and your speedy recovery. You are so helpful and inspirational, let us know how your new journey goes.

You have been such an inspiration to me. I pray for a speedy recovery and hope you can enjoy the Holidays some. Many hugs to you.

By the way, you look fantastic! I have 25 lbs more to go but I'm definitely getting those done too! Did insurance cover any of it? Approx how much was it? Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but could you message me before lap band, now, and after the plastic surgeries? You can obviously cover up the naked parts ;). I just need to know if its for me.