Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sipping my Water slowly!

It seems like some doctors like to keep people overnight' date=' and others would rather have them out the door as soon as they are awake.[/quote']

I don't know that it is always the doctors but the insurance companies. It seems that insurance companies only pay up to 23 hours of hospital care for what is considered an "outpatient" procedure.

weight.png

Does anyone have any tips for nausea? I took the nausea pill I was prescribed but It's not going away... My stomach is all rumbly :-(

You should ask your doctor... I was given Rectal suppositories for nausea because anything by mouth was not working for me.

weight.png

I don't know that it is always the doctors but the insurance companies. It seems that insurance companies only pay up to 23 hours of hospital care for what is considered an "outpatient" procedure.

weight.png

I was self-pay. Insurance had nothing to do with mine.

Out of surg, and the nurse said I'm doing good. Pain in my chest from the air is bad.still groggy though.

Glad your out. How long we're u in surgery? Hope your doing good and speedy recovery. I'm so anxious for my surgery it's killing me. Glad you posted :)

Well vomited all that back up. Now they're gonna keep me overnight. I'm so groggy still like I wanna go to sleep but can't. My chest hurts really bad, especially when I try & breathe right. But other than that I'm great! Lol!

Well vomited all that back up. Now they're gonna keep me overnight. I'm so groggy still like I wanna go to sleep but can't. My chest hurts really bad, especially when I try & breathe right. But other than that I'm great! Lol!

Sounds like you might need some more pain meds. Also, I only did Water for the first 24 hours, then just Clear Liquids.< /p>

They're keeping me overnight, I threw up all the Water, and my chest hurts real bad! It's late. But other than that, I'm okay.

Sorry I didn't realize it had already sent

Hang in there inkgurl take care of yourself. We're here for you.

Than you soo much!

Just found out that they repaired a hiatal hernia as well. But it's going well, pain is starting togodown more towards the abdome, but bearable. Feeling a lot less groggy! Just kind of tired now.

Slept pretty good from 10-315...got up cuz i had to pee...decided not to lie back down because the pain of standing up from the bed..was HELL!

walked up and down our hallway a few times and then sat down here in recliner..gas pain in chest and back is bad...but soreness by incisions is ok while im sitting. chair is up higher than bed so getting up from here isnt as bad as the bed.

one of the things that is almost as annoying as the pain...the damn itching around the incisions, and around the tape that holding the gauze over the port....driving me nuts.

They're keeping me overnight' date=' I threw up all the Water, and my chest hurts real bad! It's late. But other than that, I'm okay.[/quote']

I threw up the ice I was sucking on cause on the way back to the ward I thre up as well ..

I have kept down water and tea now its day two yay