Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 09 Knockouts! Check in here POST surgery! :)

Brigette...yahooo for the 50 pound club! I LOVE MY BAND!!

Hi all November Knockouts!! I just want to share with all of you I hit 100 lbs lost today! I am on cloud 9 and cant quite control myself!!! I still have 26 lbs to go but once again I cannot believe this is not a dream. I know it is a dream coming true!! I know if you want something bad enough you can make it happen! I love my band!!! I hope everyone else is doing well. Take care!

Hi all November Knockouts!! I just want to share with all of you I hit 100 lbs lost today! I am on cloud 9 and cant quite control myself!!! I still have 26 lbs to go but once again I cannot believe this is not a dream. I know it is a dream coming true!! I know if you want something bad enough you can make it happen! I love my band!!! I hope everyone else is doing well. Take care!

AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS!

I love my band too!

Congrats! You've done amazingly well and deserve to LIVE on cloud 9!

I hope to be joining you in the century club in a week or two. :cool:

Congrats again,

Amy

Hello all. I recently got married on July 5. My dress looked awesome after many alterations. :-) I am almost in the 50 pounds lost club. :-)

:thumbup:Hey everyone! Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated on here. Of course, I didn't really have much to update, since I hit a lovely 3 month plateau:scared2: I was stuck at 240 for the longest time. I did figure out taht there was a couple different reasons for my plateau-1. I was expecting one after 50lbs down and 2. I had to stop taking my thyroid meds because I couldn't afford them. I started back on my meds a couple weeks ago, and lo aand behold, the scale started moving again. I hit my 70lb mark which had me ecstatic a couple days ago:party:

I also just did my measurments for the first time since January 25:eek: I totally have been slacking on that; I planned to do them once a month. But I got some great NSV's from doing them today. I've gone from a solid size 26 to a comfortable 18(in most brands), and since I've been banded I have lost:

1 1/2 inches off my arms

5 inches off my thighs

9 inches off my waist!!

5 1/2 inches off my bust

3 inches off my chest

6 1/2 inches off my stomach

2 3/4 inches of my calves

6 1/2 inches off my hips

and i've brought my bra size from a 44G to a 38DDD

which means 6 inches

that is a grand total of.......45 3/4 inches lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::(

:tongue2::thumbup::unsure:

Glad everyone is doing good, I've been a bit off the ball lately but after visiting with my surgeon I'm now motivated to do things right! I'm so glad everyone has lost so much so soon.

Edited by Odjii

Feeling pretty please with myself today... :( since my last post on the 4th when I hit my 70lb mark, I've flown past that and hit 82lbs lost this morning :tongue2:

And I wore a new outfit to work today-something I never would have worn before- and besides everyone saying I looked good, someone told me I looked hot. That's a definite NSV for me :)

I hope everyone is doing well, and no plataues are kicking your butts!

You have done such a great job! 80 some pounds is awsome girl! u should feel on top of the world! How much are your portion size during a day? How often are u working out. Just curious because I seem to be stuck at 50 pounds. I have changed everything and can't seem to get passed it.Just wanting some ideas. Thanks have a great week!

Feeling pretty please with myself today... :) since my last post on the 4th when I hit my 70lb mark, I've flown past that and hit 82lbs lost this morning :thumbup:

And I wore a new outfit to work today-something I never would have worn before- and besides everyone saying I looked good, someone told me I looked hot. That's a definite NSV for me :(

I hope everyone is doing well, and no plataues are kicking your butts!

I am not moving weight wise for a few months. but like I always say if I am not tracking I am not losing. I am also having stress issues that are causing me to munch at night... NOT GOOD... need to get a grip. I have a follow up appt with surgeons office on the 8th of Sept I believe.... would like to lose a couple of pounds in the next 2 weeks.

HappyHomeCC, I am tracking and working out guess maybe its cause of stress with me and didn't realize it. Good luck with you appointment. Sure hope we get out of this rut soon.

I am not moving weight wise for a few months. but like I always say if I am not tracking I am not losing. I am also having stress issues that are causing me to munch at night... NOT GOOD... need to get a grip. I have a follow up appt with surgeons office on the 8th of Sept I believe.... would like to lose a couple of pounds in the next 2 weeks.

:) I went in for what I hoped would only be a small unfill. Instead I had a COMPLETE unfill:scared2:, and I have to go for an Upper GI to see if my band has slipped.And when my Dr pulled out my fill, we found out that instead of the 3cc's we thought I had-I had almost 8cc's!

On the upside he didn't charge me-I didn't go in ealier because one of teh office girls told me that I couldn't get it done unless I had the $175-Oi he was pissed when he found taht out. My Dr is teh type that won't charge you if you're having issues-your health is more important to him, and his office girls know this. The girl might be fired because of this. :thumbup:

But, here's to hoping that I can maintain til we figure out what's going on!

SkinnyGirl ... we will since we are aware and on top of it..... Sara I am glad you are ok. Automate your meals so it will be easier for you .

Had my Upper GI today, and from what the tech was saying everything looked good. Band seemed to be sitting right where it should be, the only thing she saw was a little reflux-which I expected because of how bad it was in the past few weeks. Have to say, it feels weird to BA able to keep Protein down after such a long time. I want to have a sandwhich, but I'm afraid of teh bread, lol. On the upside, I had just bought a new cookbook that is all redone recpies to make favorites into low cal-had grilled chicken parmigian for dinner. And I have a reciped for coconut shrimp that brings it from 1100 cals to 250 :)

I'll post back when I know more bandwise.