Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Cindy-I am so sorry about your dsd. It does put things into perspective! Please keep us informed on how she is and her dr appt. I will keep you all in my prayers!

Momof4-I am glad that the papaya helped but I agree that you hould get a small unfill. Did you get an appt?

Suzanne-chocolate chip Cookies? Kept you from thinking about food? I would be eating cc cookies right now as I type if I had them in this house! :eek: So is your sister having surgery? I can see how you would be confused!

Jennifer-just listening to you talk about all the crap you do makes me tired...lol. You do enough for both of us!

Laura-SNOW????? :w00t: I WISH we had snow. I am in the same boat as cindy...90 today. But, we have a front coming this evening so the high the next few days is low 70s. I am SO excited!

Kat-Hey lady, how are you? What do you have planned for this weekend? Thanks for letting us know about heather.

Shalee-how are things going with your band? Hope you are doing well!

Michelle-Did you say your dd was sick? or did I dream that? These days I do not know whether I am coming or going! lol

Cari-what kind of courses are you taking in school?

Irene-where are you? :scared2: yooohoooo

Did you all hear about the 6 year old boy that they thought was in the home made air balloon that travelled over 2 counties and the big search then found out he was in the house? EEK!! Can you imagine?! :w00t: At least he was safe!

Have a great night everyone...gotta get off here and crack the whip on these kiddos. :wink2:

Suzanne: I am with Tracy on this one; me + cc Cookies = bellyache from cookie dough:tongue2:

Tracy: I am supposed to get that front too!!!!

I am hoping this stinking rain will stop soon. We went to leave the house at 5:55 this morning and my son slipped and hurt his ankle....SO.... had to call in and get a sub and take him to the doctor to get his ankle wrapped.:scared2:

The Cookies don't bother me, it's the dough I have a problem with. I could eat it all day.

Work was really busy this evening, especially after the computer crashed. So I had to hand log everyone in. Other than that all was fine.

I did a lot of cleaning this morning and feel good about it. Hope I get in that same mood tomorrow. I have a few things left I would like to get done.

Cindy, Hope your sons ankle gets to feeling better soon.

The Cookies don't bother me, it's the dough I have a problem with. I could eat it all day.

Work was really busy this evening, especially after the computer crashed. So I had to hand log everyone in. Other than that all was fine.

I did a lot of cleaning this morning and feel good about it. Hope I get in that same mood tomorrow. I have a few things left I would like to get done.

Cindy, Hope your sons ankle gets to feeling better soon.

I love, love, LOVE cookie dough!!!:scared2: Thanks, it is wrapped well and he feels much better.

Tracy

how funny, I feel lazy not walking and going to the gym. my body hurts from sitting on the floor all week.

Anyway - off to pass out, I'm beat!

Hey all

quiet here

Laura - please... keep the snow! It is freezing here 20degrees below normal.

I am taking a break, the bathroom is tiled and grouted, I have to wash the floor a couple more times but I'm going to cut the holes for th Water lines in a few and get the cabinet in. Dad is coming to help with the toilet tomorrow when i call him.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

WOw Jennifer, you want to come and build me a linen closet? hehehehehe

We bought our house 2.5 years ago it doesnt have any linen closets at all, so hubby said he would build me one, Well here we are almost 3 yrs later and my sheets and towles, are in plastic bins in my spare room. hehehe

HI!

Tracy, DD was sick at the beginning of last week then I had it by the end of the week and now I think we're both fine. She went to preschool this week. They're off next week for "Fall Break" and we'll see if we get sick again! It's her first year so it's going to be one of 'those' years!!!

Cindy, sorry about DS! Poor guy! Hope he heals well and soon!

Jenn, you're my hero! Cuddos to you for doing all this yourself! My DH is pretty handy but unfortunately he doesn't have a lot of time so we have a lot of half finished projects. It gets old! :scared2:

Shalee, I'm right there with you. Every time DH says, "I can make that!" I just gasp in horror and roll my eyes. We've been married almost 22 yrs so we can joke like that. He knows how I'm going to react!

Suzie, the washing machine is haunted! LOL! That would freak me out a little!!

Mom, how are you doing tonight? What'd your doc say? Thanks for the info on the Aloe. That's good to know!

Must be the week for baking. I baked a loaf of bread last night. I never bake!!! It tries my patience. I'm much better at cooking. It's a lot more fun for me. I've also been wanting to bake some Cookies or something. Again, totally out of character for me! Must be b/c winter is coming! :w00t:

Had a rough morning w/car problems. Tried to leave to take DD to school and the brakes on my truck locked up every time I stepped on them. I supposedly have ANTI-lock brakes! Not good! So had to take the car that didn't want to start for me on Tuesday but then started right up for DH when he came to help 1/2 an hour later! Don't trust it now so left it running while I took DD inside for class. Then promptly drove to the station to switch vehicles w/DH. I left him the problem starting car, since it seems to like him and took his truck! I am NOT having a good week with vehicles!!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday! 'Night!

Hello Ladies

I will post my photobucket pics from the last year.

I have hired a little help, but did a ton myself. I have a beautiful new deck and french doors (I had nothing to do with the doors) a new kitchen, and bathroom I've been doing since July, and I have a laundry room, which I've wanted for 10 years, but I have to finish framing the wall around the washer and dryer and tile under them where I cut the carpet out, but I can close the door so I'll do that when I can. Other than the bathroom, everything else was done on nights and weekends. My house looks totally different in the last year, and I did tons of stuff before that.

Ok I'm going to drink some coffee, i have a ton to do today

Good morning ladies...

Dough I can pass on BUT once you bake those puppies I lose all sense of control over myself. It is like I become this whole other person! LOL

Jen amazes me. I saw the pics of what she has been doing all along and I love it! I wish I owned a house...I would hire Jen to fix it up! :scared2:

Who here likes haunted/spook houses? I woud never pay for someone to scare the life out of me! I am a sissy. lol I am more of a 'fall festival' kind of gal. I love this time of year. DD wants to be something scary this year. All the other years she has been a princess so this is gonna be different.

It is 69 degrees right now :eek:...sweet! It is normally already in the 80s by now.

Cindy I am happy that you are getting this front. It is gonna be SO nice for the next week! Highs mid 70s Lows in the 50s. WOOT! :w00t:

Have a great day!

Running late for work, nothing worked I wanted to wear. Running into the too tight vs. too baggy look. Grrrrrrr. Well I kinda like it, it means the clothes I have worn for months are now too big, but I need another few pounds off right in the waist to make them look good. Oh well, I will not lose that, I will just get skinnier legs!!

Will check in during the weekend. Today is going to be a VERY stressful day, I made a mistake yesterday I know I will hear about today, repeatedly. It was shown to them, I did it, I copped to it immediately, but we had no patients yesterday, no one for her to berate me in front of so it will happen today, I'd lay odds on it. I hope I can hold my cool. Rick keeps telling me to walk out.....at least I know if I did blow up and do that, he would support the decision!

See ya tonight!

Anyone that jumps out at me to try and scare me is going to get their balls kicked in. Or at least the S#$T knocked out of them. DON'T DO IT. Other than that I like scary stuff, just don't jump out at me.

Hubby woke me up at 7am and I had 15 minutes to wake up, get dressed and get my butt to the gym. Crimany, I'm wiping sleep from my eyes while I'm walking on the treadmill. And than he wants to know what's wrong with me. Jeeez.

So now I'm home, got my hot chocolate and the local news. I'm a happy girl. Only supposed to get up to 50 degrees today and a chance of snow flurries in the morning. We haven't seen the sun in about 4 days now. I'm becoming Vitamin D deficiant.

Saw the report on the news this morning about the Cookie Diet. You eat 6 of these special Cookies during the day when you get hungry and that consume 500 calories of Protein at dinner time. I wonder how good tasting those cookies are. I bet not as good as mine.

I'm going in to take my shower and get dressed and than take my sisters to the new Target store. We'll probably go out to lunch also. I'll check in later.

Have a good day.

Hey y’all just getting ready for another weekend. I don’t know why since they are always over before I can really enjoy it.

Suzie, I hear ya about the jumping out on someone. I don’t know if any of you have seen the movie Zombie Land yet? Well if not I don’t wanna ruin it for you but it does have one of those kind of moments in there. Also, if you haven’t seen it yet… definitely do!!

I love cookie dough too. Ben & Jerry’s makes an awesome cookie dough lite ice cream.. I’ve been avoiding it for a few months now.

…and the cookie diet? That’d be a sure fire way to get sick of them fast. It might be a good thing. Where do I sign up? :-P

Tracy, hey girlie!! I’m still here.. work has been a bit busy and I usually post at work so, well there ya go. J If I don’t do this crap, trust me when I say no one will.. lol!! I’m beginning to think I’m relied on way too much. I wonder what they’ll do when I’m out during my surgery! I shudder to think what I’ll come back to!

About the six year old thing, some here in my area think that might have been a publicity stunt. Don’t know one way or the other, but maybe, just maybe Dad wanted to get his nifty balloon on TV? Not such a crazy thought in this crazy world we live in!

Kat and tchr, I’m so sorry to hear about what your DSD are going through. I’ll keep them in my thoughts. I hope it’s a very minor thing tchr, that is such an awful thing to live with. Please keep us informed of her.

Also hope your sons ankle heels quick!

Kat, yay on the too big clothes! I’ve outgrown some clothes myself since last summer and was able to fit them again just recently. It’s always a battle!

Jen, hope the court thing went well for you.

All, I am taking my journey to Facebook. If you're interested in following my journey, please send me a friendship request using my handle in my sig line, or send me your email address in a PM.

Thanks y'all and have a great weekend!

Boy, I sure wish the sun would cme out. Even for fifteen minutes. We've had grey dreay skies for 4 days now. It's horrible. I need some sun.

Boy, I sure wish the sun would cme out. Even for fifteen minutes. We've had grey dreay skies for 4 days now. It's horrible. I need some sun.

You can have some :rolleyes2:sun:rolleyes2: here in NY but :mad:you will freeze your a$$:angry:. OMG, we are all so :sad:depressed:sad: we all :wub:love autumn:wub: with the leaves falling off the trees .

I had planned to have an :sneaky:outside Halloween party:sneaky: outside now we will need :tt1:Santa:tt1: to come with his reindeers:lol::thumbdown:

Suz-remember the toenail I had that was bruised from walking?? I was taking off my toenail polish last night and that nail peeled up....all the way up :thumbdown: and was only hanging by a thread so I ripped it off and guess what...I had a whole new nail that had grown under it! :angry: