Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Macy is adorable, and NOPE, no cool front, although it will probably rain in Tiger Stadium during the LSU-Florida game:crying:

It doesn't look like we are getting cooler temps until Friday.

Thanks...she is my sunshine.

I would have thought the front would have reached you...that sucks! I hear that LSU is kickin' butt this year! I may need to tune in! :thumbup: When is the game?

Thanks...she is my sunshine.

I would have thought the front would have reached you...that sucks! I hear that LSU is kickin' butt this year! I may need to tune in! :thumbup: When is the game?

It is starting right now on CBS. We are the underdogs, so anything could happen. Florida is ranked #1 and we are #4.

Warning! This is going to be a long post!!!

Michelle - I hear you, my dr says why torture yourself if you can't or are done having children. I did Depo for 3 years and my friends wanted to KILL me, I was the biggest Bitch in the entire world, but it did stop my bleeding. I'll keep you in myy thoughts.

Thanks. I like how your doctor thinks! Now if I can just get mine on board! And I'm thinking some of my mood swings aren't just my cycle now. Oh and then I also heard somewhere that it causes weight GAIN!!! No wonder I'm a slow loser!!!

Diva, you need to do what's BEST for YOU. Not anyone else. If the band isn't working for you, then you need to find something that DOES. I'm glad you'll be sticking around!

Michelle: after I lost quite a bit of weight, I began experiencing severe Migraines daily. I went in for my checkup and found out there were female issues I wasn't aware of. I had to have a hysterectomy in December, and I am happy to say I am fine now and haven't had a Migraine since my surgery!!! My stepdaughter was having problems with cysts but she had an ablation (sp?) a couple of months ago, and she is doing much better.

Thanks for sharing! I appreciate that. I've had migraines for some time and do have other triggers for them and they're controlled with meds. BUT seems like the only ones I have lately have to do w/my cycle, that is supposed to be non-existent while on Depo!!!!!!!! :thumbup: I'm going thru my Rx in a month and they should be lasting longer than that.

Home from work, a 2 shifter. Nothing worse than sitting at work for 3 hours with no customers. Sheeeesh.

Oh that SUCKS! I always hated the days at work w/nothing to do! Time drags on days like that!!!!

BTW, do you mind if I ask, what do you do?

Well, here is an update. on my mess. Nothing is going to happen for a while. We will have to just sit back and see how it unfolds. It'll have to wait until February...unless she forces our hand...

Yikes! Sorry about having to wait.

On a happy note, enjoy your kidless time! Such a rare and beautiful thing! LOL!!

Was a really strange night for me.

I'm sorry about the ex-friend and the loss of her father. Substance abuse is such an ugly thing.

Wonderful news and what a wonderful DH re: your rings! How exciting!!

Hope you had great fun this weekend!!

I'm looking ofr a job, dealing with my band issue that came up 2 weeks ago, and my insurance carrier switched on Oct 1st. Grrr not the best time to have aband issue..... So I have been stressing big time.

Best wishes on the job hunt. I'm sorry you're struggling right now with your band AND insurance. No fun!!!

~~~~~

What the hell! Big noise. Be back.........

Holy crap!!! BEAR!!!!

Startled me as he was right out side the f'ing kitchen door!!!! Not 4 feet away!!! Thank GOD for the door (and the window in it) and that I just didn't open it to see what was what! Which is what I normally do!!!!!!! Well, hell, now I've got a big mess to clean up. Well, once the raccoons get thru with it, it will be. He didn't make a huge mess but knocked the garbage can over and managed to get the lid off. NOT going out there tonight to clean it up. I'll just have to deal with it tomorrow AM.

Oh and if I'd gone outside, I would've walked right in to him as the automatic light didn't come on. He was on all fours so didn't trip the sensor. I stood inside and flipped the dang switch off and on til it finally came on! I usually just fling open the door and walk right out to the can and wave my hand in the air as I go in order to trip the sensor! YIKES!!! That would have been a disaster!

Thank you GOD for stopping me at the door!!!

Well, he's still out there somewhere b/c the dog is still having a flippin' fit!!!

The fun of living in the mountains!!! I knew better with that can too. All the campgrounds closed a couple of weeks ago and I cleaned out the fridge today. Should have put it in the shed. I made sure the lid was on tight b/c the 'coons have been trying to get in to it but just didn't think about a bear for some reason. Tho we have them. Obviously!

Well, he got fed tonight! LOL!

Crap.

On another note, still sick. Sometimes I think I'm getting better and other times, I know I'm not. I hate being sick!

Good night y'all!!!

Hi guys

I can't figure out that multi post, I did it a couple times but then i go to do it and screw it up so forgive me if i miss personals

Suzanne - I wish I could go to support group, I just can't for personal reasons, and I can't seem to find one that is not with Albany Med.

Tracy - so glad you are getting a nice quiet all about you weekend. Love ya sister

Michelle - holy crapola... a Bear????? I would freak

It is so cold here today, I turned on my gas fireplace that heats my downstairs. It is on low and just enough to take the chill out of the air. It was only 56 in my house this am. We are only going to be 39 as a high on friday and possible snow. YIKES!

I had a nice time last night, we went to dinner, I felt like I ate like a pig... I had 1 scallop wrapped in bacon, a very tiny salad and didn't finish it, an ounce of steak with some onions on it, and some butternut squash as a replacement to potatoes. we had nice conversation and company, then we went to bar, it was quiet when we got there and for quite a bit. We had a drink and visitied and when it got crowed and we were getting ready to leave we had a great time people watching.

So I'm up, going to walk, come back and work on the bathroom, and then going to ladies night tonight.

have a great day all... i'll be back later

Good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning dear ladies...good morning to you! :thumbup:

Jenn-sounds like you had a good time! I am so glad. You deserved it! I wish it were that cold here...yes, I am sick in the head. lol

Cindy-I watched some of the game...boy, they put up one heck of a fight! Wish they would have won tho.

Michelle-I read your story about the bear to dh. He turned around and said..."where does she LIVE" lol. I would have lost my friggin mind! :tt2: Your angel was watching over you for sure!

Well, play time is almost over...dsd text me asking if we could pick her up before 10 AM because she doesnt wanna go to church with them. I sent her dad to go get her. Oh well, I knew it had to end but I thought I had a few more hours. *sigh* I go get macy around noon.

I am back on track today...i haven't gained any weight the past week so I am starting fresh today.

OK, I am gonna get off here and get a few things done. Have a great day everyone....respect the pouch! RESPECT IT! :tt1: (from the Capri Sun commercials)

Hola Tracy

sorry your time is ending so soon, but it was nice wasn't it!

Hi Suzanne

I just got in from my walk, and having Water and Breakfast and then i'm going to sit on the bathrom floor for hours

DD is watching the breakfast club... i love that movie! We do netflix so that goes back Tuesday and We will have The Proposal on Wed, and going to pick the next movie, we get 2 at a time but returned one yesterday instead of returning at the same time.

Anyway, off I go...

Michelle, Holy Cow. That was scary. Reminded me of our times camping in the Sequoia's. We had to keep our food in coolers and hang them from the trees. No one was allowed to go to the bathroom by themselves. Glad you didn't walk out there.

Sitting here watching football. Housework is done, I just need to finish up the sheets in the dryer so I can make our bed. Than it's a lazy cold afternoon.. Got y electric blanket out for my chair. Looks like me and the kitty will be curled up later.

Trying to get as much done as I can today. I have a big week ahead of me. Lots to do. Starting with getting my foot done tomorrow. I grocery shopped yesterday and got stuff for the hubby to put in the microwave to feed us with.

Tracy, glad you enjoyed your little peace and quiet time.

Jenn, why are you sitting for hours on the bathroom floor? I hope it is because you are tiling.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Suzanne - just came to take a break, I am done chipping up tiles and have almost 1/2 of the subfloor taken up. I need to get the entire floor up and new floor down today. I think I'm going to layout a row of tiles so tomorrow I can go to town. I have to paint the wall behind the old sinkand where the toilet is going to be so it has a nice coat while it is empty. I'll update final pics with my other ones on photobucket when it is all done.

I can't wait.

Trim in the kitchen, living room and bathroom will all be done at the same time, and other than my office/laundry room, and some paint... I'm done! It has been a year of a lot of work, but it was so worth it, things look so very different in here and it is so much warmer with all I've done.

Jenn, The pictures you have posted are awesome and I am in Awe of you. That is one thing I wished I could do. My Dad was a DIY'er and did so many things around our house. I can repai stuff, plumbing, drywall etc. just no remodeling.

I live vicariously thru you.

I haven't eaten today...I am scared to. I do not trust myself to stop....It is 3 PM here...and to tell the truth, I am not really hungry. I should be....I think it is the fear. I have issues, right?

Tracy - you know it is not good to skip meals (((((hugs)))))

Suzanne - I've been cursin' like a construction worker today working on the bathroom. I want to kill the guy who did the work, ugh.

I won't be done until Thursday and I am having a party Friday

I haven't eaten today...I am scared to. I do not trust myself to stop....It is 3 PM here...and to tell the truth, I am not really hungry. I should be....I think it is the fear. I have issues, right?

I vote yes, but we all have our issues. Today, I can not get satisfied, for whatever reason. I have eaten a cup of grits, a handful of m&ms (ok, maybe two handfuls), 3/4 c of some rice and gravy with pork and a slice of whole wheat bread with Peanut Butter. WTH???!!! Jeez.:sad:

I vote yes, but we all have our issues. Today, I can not get satisfied, for whatever reason. I have eaten a cup of grits, a handful of m&ms (ok, maybe two handfuls), 3/4 c of some rice and gravy with pork and a slice of whole wheat bread with Peanut Butter. WTH???!!! Jeez.:sad:

I have had coffee and a bite of ground meat from the spaghetti. There is a cake baking now (to get the ingredients out of the house) and I am just scared to get started eating anything because I know whatever I eat wont be enough to satisfy my brain....make sense? :sad:

I just put the junk on my fitday journal and I have consumed 910 calories so far and only 34 g of Protein. Ugh, that sucks. This means I have consumed so much JUNK today I won't hit my 60 grams of Protein without going over my calories. HMMM, I guess that means I have to eat some more pork for dinner:wink2:. I just won't have any rice with it. AND I have to give the m&ms to the kids...:sad:

The problem is the weather is crappy and we haven't left the house, so I am doing laundry, watching MythBusters and EATING! When I am going all day long or working, I don't eat as much. I am toooooo busy to eat.