Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Morning Girls.

Up and getting ready for another fun filled day. Yeah right. I have to pull a double shift today. Take Sis shopping and have a class tonight. So I'll check in when I can.

Cari, that is awful about the job, you're right, what is wrong with people.

Have a great day and I chat when I get a break.

Good morning everyone...

Cari-pardon me but it sounds like you work with a bunch of jackas*es! Sorry you have to go through that mess!

Macy woke me this morning, hardly able to swallow because of the congestion and her fever was 102.5 :smile2: Her dr office opens at 8:30 so I am going to call asap.

Have a good day ladies! I will check in later.

Ladies idk what to do. As I said before about work and got a flat tire. Well tonight was my first night back and I had to come in at 7p for a call in. So I went up to my one coworker that worked the night I didn't come in and told me" I'm not one to throw punches but I wanted to punch you in the face" wth is wrong with people, stuff happens its life. I need a new job

That is horrible... You do need a new job!

Tracy -

that poor thing! give her lots of hugs nd chicken soup...

I have Alex's cold, she is better, musinex D is a miracle drug, but now I have it, feel worn down and so swollen I can't seem to eat, made Breakfast and can't eat it... and it is the same thing I eat every morning, and it is noon.

Hope everyone who is not feeling well gets better...

Suzanne, veggie hotdogs... YUCK! My mom use to eat all that stuff and say how good it was... NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME. LOL

The black bean burgers might not bee too bad.

hope everyone is having a good day

Hi Everyone,

Tracy, Hope the Dr can get Macy in and make her feel better soon. It's so hard when our little kids are sick and not feeling well.

Well I am off to get the tire fixed on my car.

and then it's Soup for lunch.< /p>

hi everyone

I am sick, my band is so stinking tight I can't even drink. ughhhh

Jen-so sorry that you are sick! Try not to let yourself get dehydrated!

Macy has a mild case of the flu. The dr gave her some cough Syrup and told me that if she is still running fever at the end of the week to bring her back in the office. She has only run a low grade fever since this morning and she is up playing so that is a good sign.

Today was a teachers workday @ school and I will keep her out tomorrow too.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Ladies idk what to do. As I said before about work and got a flat tire. Well tonight was my first night back and I had to come in at 7p for a call in. So I went up to my one coworker that worked the night I didn't come in and told me" I'm not one to throw punches but I wanted to punch you in the face" wth is wrong with people, stuff happens its life. I need a new job

:smile2:

Wow! That's a threat of physical violence... and you should definitely report it!!

Work... it's a challenge!

Yea none of the bosses were in today. I'm talking to the administrator tomm

Thanks, y'all for the welcome!

Kat, you're so sweet. Thank you!

Sorry for all the sick kiddos. We've just gotten over some stuff.

Jennifur, don't mess around, get in for a slight unfill. I ended up with the flu a couple of weeks ago and got so swollen and closed off that by the time I got back in State and was able to get in to the covering surgeon for an unfill, I hadn't had anything to eat in a week and barely anything to drink in that time. Lost about 7lbs and have since gained it all back again! UGH!

Cari, your job sucks! CAN you look for something else?

Mom is here for a visit. She's headed home sometime tomorrow.

I don't know about joining the challenge. I'm a very slow loser. I am trying to get to 170 by Halloween tho. And the way I've been eating this week, it's probably close to 10lbs that I have to lose now! :)

Sometimes I hate food. :tongue2:

Have a great night everyone!

Thanks, y'all for the welcome!

Kat, you're so sweet. Thank you! Kat is sweet isn't she!

Sorry for all the sick kiddos. We've just gotten over some stuff. Tracy -is Macy feeling better today? that poor thing! How are you doing, I know that I'm usually toast after taking care of the kids, it is draining, physically and mostly emotionally. I hate when they are sick:crying:

Jennifur, don't mess around, get in for a slight unfill. I ended up with the flu a couple of weeks ago and got so swollen and closed off that by the time I got back in State and was able to get in to the covering surgeon for an unfill, I hadn't had anything to eat in a week and barely anything to drink in that time. Lost about 7lbs and have since gained it all back again! UGH! Thanks, I feel better, took some medicine and rested most of yesterday and drank ice Water, which seemed to take down the swelling, I ate dinner last night. I was thinking about getting an unfil if it didn't go away, but glad, because I am right where I need to be.

Cari, your job sucks! CAN you look for something else?

Mom is here for a visit. She's headed home sometime tomorrow.

I don't know about joining the challenge. I'm a very slow loser. I am trying to get to 170 by Halloween tho. And the way I've been eating this week, it's probably close to 10lbs that I have to lose now! :)I'm going to put you on the chart. Did you see it? The link is under my signature. What is the worst that happens? You have to report in and it motivates you even a little bit? I like challanges, I don't want to gain if nothing else so I don't feel like a failure... but that is me:eek:

Sometimes I hate food. :tongue2:

Have a great night everyone!

Hi everyone else

I'll post more when I get back, have to finish getting ready and leave in 5 mins to get the bus and go for a walk, I have not done that since Friday. I did do a level 2 water aerobics last night... holy smokes, but felt great:w00t:

I hope all the kiddos feel better soon. I talked to my administrator today and she was furious and had me put what happened in writing. I hope that girl gets fired. Tonight school starts blah. Well off to bed

Morning,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was very very busy all day long. When I finally got home last night around 8pm. my nephew wanted to know if I would spend sometime with hima nd so we watched a movie together. Prior to that I had taken a vicadin, so when the movie was over I headed straight to bed.

I traded my work day with another girl and my younger sis and a couple of friends and I are headed over to Kansas to go apple picking. I love this time of year. I love to apple pick and I love to bake things. The weather is perfect for it. Sunny and a high of 67. Perfect.

I worked out yesterday and than I was at the store with my sis when I ran into my next door neighbor. We decided to meet at 4pm to walk to the school to go pick up her daughter, we took the long way around so it was almost a mile for us.

Cari, that sucks about what happened but I'm glad that you did go to admin about it. Good Luck.

How are all our sick kids and husbands? Hugs to them.

See ya all later this evening.

Morning,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was very very busy all day long. When I finally got home last night around 8pm. my nephew wanted to know if I would spend sometime with hima nd so we watched a movie together. Prior to that I had taken a vicadin, so when the movie was over I headed straight to bed.

I traded my work day with another girl and my younger sis and a couple of friends and I are headed over to Kansas to go apple picking. I love this time of year. I love to apple pick and I love to bake things. The weather is perfect for it. Sunny and a high of 67. Perfect.

I worked out yesterday and than I was at the store with my sis when I ran into my next door neighbor. We decided to meet at 4pm to walk to the school to go pick up her daughter, we took the long way around so it was almost a mile for us.

See ya all later this evening.

:tongue2::clap::):clap::):clap::unsure::clap::clap:

I'm so happy for you... keep it up and you ca walk my4.5 with me every day:eek:

Hey girls--

Just a few minutes then I have to get to work.

Rick is so sick.....it is scary! They said there is a 50/50 chance it is H1N1---or it could be a standard every year variety of the influenza virus.

I don't know if I told you this or not, but he was (is) SO sick, he actually had left his chopper out on the sidewalk for days! He moved it so we could unload wood, and then he left and went in and threw up the first time, and it was on.....he has been a sick puppy ever since! Normally that bike is not sitting outside in the elements! He could not move it. Son finally put it away.

Then yesterday his fever spiked, well late last night, and he was talking to me about a rabbit he was looking out the window for. I finally got him to sit down and his fever registered at 104.2! OMG! I called the nurse hot line, and they had me get him in a nice warm shower--NOT cold! But when he got out, to let as much Water simply evaporate from his body as I could, and if the fever was not below 103 they wanted me to call 911. In the meantime, I am giving him drinks of Gatorade in the shower!!! And she told me to give him aspirin, not his Tylenol. As an adult it was ok. Within an hour his fever was down to 100. Scary crap. I am a bit worried about going to work. But I did yesterday and he was fine, it was late night, early morning this happen. He woke me from a a sound sleep rattling the blinds to look for the rabbit!!!!

Jenn, if you have mucus issues, and get tight again, try drinking something as hot as you can stand-------remember when I plugged off my stoma??? Dr, at the fill center was on the money with that suggestion, it eased very very quickly!

Give Macy hugs---poor darlin'!!!

Suzanne, don't let them work you too much---or you will end up joining the ranks of the ailing!

I am a sanitizing fool, but fear it is useless, all these people think they might as well come to the eye dr. whether they are sick or not. Grrrrrrr

We did actually have one woman we sent straight to surgery, she coughed so hard, she detached a retina! Youch!!!

Gotta run!

Hugs!