Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

OMG, I am sooooooo tired! We ordered a pizza and I am just waiting until it is dark to pass out!

Had a great time. I am sure Haydee and Juan are relieved now!!!

Talk in the am!

xoxoxxo

Just walked in the door so didn't make it home in one day. Catching up on emails and then heading to bed. Flute rehearsal tomorrow morning. Our flowering crab trees are in full bloom. Pics tomorrow. Laura.. hollyhocks will bloom each year. I have several of those. Love the color of yours.

More later today. I can see everyone is sleeping!

So glad you made it home ok, Judy & Bob! I was worried!

I'm off & running today & every day between now & the end of the school year, phew! + the house looks like a bomb hit it (although they did try, but it's so funny where they put items, as if they've never had to put away clean dishes before!) & my mom will be here tomorrow to spend the day & night to go to dd's band & chorus concert... + work... +++ it just goes on & on, so I won't bore you, you get the idea!

I hope everyone eases back into "real life" easily! Love you!

Good morning, Violets..

Back to the routine today. Had horrible reflux last night so I KNOW I need to get back to the WW rules today. Off to seek out some Breakfast. Wonder if I have a waffle of Michigan?? hmmmmm

Everyone have a great day. I forsee a long nap in my future today!

I am happy everyone made it back in one piece. :0)

Michelle, your life is soo busy . . . I don't know how you used to do PTA too on top of all the other craziness. :0)

All this talk of weight watchers is making me start to think that I should consider going back on points tracking. It always works for me.

Everyone make it a good one. :0)

Good morning!!

I obviously have not been to work to see how busy a week I have. I hope it is a good one. I really need to quit complaining and get off my butt and do something else. I feel like this past weekend I spent blaming the brain tumor on the balance thing, but it also affects my speech some, where I can't always find the right words etc... It is not a huge thing, but one that I am VERY self conscious off. I would be mortified at a job interview if that rears it ugly head in a very bad way!!

Hey girls~

busy busy...packing up a classroom I've been in for 7 years to move into another hallway! uuggg! Lots to do.

Jane, I didn't notice the speech thing all weekend. I think you speak well and articulate your point w/o issue. Probably because you were hopefully comfortable w/ us.

Had a blast...the kids wanted to hear all about it!

Glad to be back though. I have 16 more days of school and two of those days I am w/o kids!!!! Great time of year, busy...but it flys by!

Have a great day!

Laura, I need to call you...I added adware and completely wipped out my wireless connection. I even called the cable company and they couldn't help...aaahhhh!

peaceout until later!

Hey Pam, that's actually caused by viruses and malware, means they were deep rooted in your system. We can fix it, don't worry :thumbup:

And that means you REALLY needed this clean cause they had access to your important files.

Good evening, Violets..

Had a flute rehearsal this morning and then came home and checked emails and Facebook, got my pictures uploaded, then took an hour nap. Had to be up by 4 for a meeting at church. Another round of telling the story of what an incompetent pastor we have. That took 2 hours. Then took Joe and Ethan out to dinner. Came home and booked his flight to Wyoming on Friday. Three days and my middle boy will be off on a new adventure. Ethan is not handling it well. He already says he misses his Daddy. It's going to be really hard for awhile, but in August when they are back together, I will feel better.

So much work to do here in the yard. The pool is open, but the heater is not on yet. We have to make sure the chemical levels are ok so we don't burn out the heater again. The lawn needs to be mowed and I need to weed the front yard flower beds. There are a ton of little trees growing and I have to pluck out each one. That will be tomorrow's task.

Hope you enjoy the sauce, Michelle. My mom used to make cream puffs and we would have home made hot fudge cream puffs for dessert. And I wonder why I'm fat!!

Off to watch Glee and relax for the evening.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

Listening to Russ helping Dr. PAMela with her computer.. "Forward slash, like you're climbing UP the hill"... hehehehe.

I forgot Glee was tonight, Glee and Lost tonight, yayayayayayaya!!!

Got dinner going, cornish hens stuffed with wild rice & dried cherries, with an apple butter glaze. Slurp.

Oh my gosh, I just wrote the most beautiful post about my sister and lost it!!!!!!!!!! I will rewrite it again soon!!

I came home and found two conflicts with the time in Palm Springs. That is the weekend for our tickets to see Shrek, and also Charlie will be gone that weekend. Not insurmountable, but maybe...........