Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Please give Haydee and Juan a big hug from me..will be thinking of them on saturday....what time is wedding??? Ok, my daughter made BEERITAs tonight to go with enchiladas....very good....has Corona, Lime tequila, limeade, not sure what else...watching hockey...very tense,,,Canucks just scored but we are still up 3-1....ok, will miss you guys this weekend....but me and the Lilacs will be fine....what happened to Tracey KS???

Good morning, Violets..

Well, today is the day!! We head out around 1 and will get to Detroit in 5 hours. Then spend the night and fly out at noon tomorrow. IT'S HERE!!! After the longggggggggg countdown and anticipation, the Violets will descend on Texas and claim it!!

Delo.. -2# !!! Congrats. I'm going to weigh in today at 11:45. Hope it's good news.

Tracyinks hasn't been here in ages. She's on Facebook now.

Those Violets who will be here will need to keep down the fort and we'll be back with pictures and stories, I'm sure!!

Everyone have a great day. So looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow and one of you Friday!

OMG getting way 'cited!

Haven't packed anything...and the packer is home all day so I hope to get some clothes to her this am. I'll pack the little stuff later...the list is getting long!

Need to get up about 3:30 tomorrow to get ready...leaving here at 5:30am. I see a nap on the plane coming. I might not wash my hair tomorrow am (just did) and will shower tomorrow night before dinner.

Now to just drop that last 70 pounds before tomorrow.

Got a big mtg after school...then it is home time. The new dinning room table will be delivered today between 1-5!!!!

OK girls...pop in from work!

xoxoxoox

That pesky last 70 is always the hardest to lose, Pam! :crying: I'm thinking I'll leave mine in the overhead bin on the plane... :)

Travel safely to Detroit, Judy & Bob! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!! It's so great to type that!!

I'm leaving tomorrow @ 9:30am for my flight.

So excited, so excited, so excited!!!

I just printed my boarding pass and paid $23 for my luggage!! It makes my GREAT deal that I got for $198 roundtrip nonstop turn into a good $244. Still a good deal. Better than Southwest.

Did Bob ever find his tie? What about your sink? Hope your travels are safe and turkey free!!!

Laura, how is Carson?

Michelle & Pamela can't wait to see you guys!!!! I am sure the people at work are tired of hearing about my trip!

Susanne, can't wait to meet you!!!!!

When I printed out my boarding pass it printed out the weather forecast. Not good, except Saturday seriously looks like it could be okay.

Printing out my boarding pass at 12:30. Bob still can't find his tie. We're going to stop at a mall and get one on the way. He couldn't figure out who he got the text message from this morning! Thinks he has a stalker.. :)

EVERYONE at church knows I'm going to a big, Mexican wedding in Texas. No choir this Sunday and I will miss rehearsal tonight. wooo hooooo!!!

Speaking of choirs, did you guys see American Idol last night? I thought what Ellen said was funny "anybody sounds good with a choir behind them" or something like that.

I didn't know I could print my boarding pass out, I got an email this morning saying I could. It also said I could have it ready in Texas, but didn't know if I could have access to a printer/computer.

Speaking of choirs, did you guys see American Idol last night? I thought what Ellen said was funny "anybody sounds good with a choir behind them" or something like that.

I didn't know I could print my boarding pass out, I got an email this morning saying I could. It also said I could have it ready in Texas, but didn't know if I could have access to a printer/computer.

I'm sure there will be one at the hotel.

Janie, I believe there's a business center @ the hotel where we can log on & print our return boarding passes, etc.

Who beat me to texting Bob?! I was going too, but haven't had the time... ding dang it!

Just called sus and asked her to print our boarding passes too.

OMG, getting way excited.

I posted something on the countdown thread, let me know what ya'll (getting ready) think :):biggrin:

Poor Bob...he has no idea what he is getting himself into! At least Sus has had a sneak preview last year.