Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Judy, sometimes meetings can just suck the life out of you instead of doing the intended!! Sorry!!

But, I bet you will never sing Ave Maria the same!!!

sleep good!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, Violets..

Well, in spite of everything, I slept well last night.

I got Joe's boarding passes printed out and paid for his luggage. We have a dinner tonight with the family and then he and Bob will leave tomorrow at 2:30 a.m. to drive to Saginaw, 2 and 1/2 hours away so he can board a plane to Billings, Mt. His friend will pick him up and drive him to Thermopolis, Wyoming where hopefully he can start a new life with a steady job. Ethan has been better talking about daddy flying in a plane and him moving to Wyoming. I just hope Jen and he can keep it together until they go out in August.

As far as the church.. I just have to let go and take care of my well being. Right now I'm set to resign after Gospel Sunday on June 20th. I won't do it formally until July 1st as I don't want any kind of "going away celebration" because I'm not happy about it at all. I've directed the choir for 25 years and to have to leave this way is very disappointing.

BUT.. on a happier note. Remember when we said we needed a Violet stamp for people who went over and above to accomodate the Violets?? Well, I got that covered. I'll surprise you with it when we get to Palm Desert in Sept. Just don't let me forget to bring it!!!

Off to have some Breakfast and then start my day. I need to trim all the lawns and then work on my last bit of clean up on the side yard. I haven't even picked out the dead stuff from last winter there and the daisies are growing already.

Everyone make it a good day.

Morning girls~

Can't wait to see the violets stamp!! Judy, I am so tired I read your post as: I have to trim the inlaws!! Haha...thank goodness I reread it, otherwise I'd worry about these poor people who need a trim.

Today is packing up the rest of the classroom day! Oh yeah, the fun fun fun! Then I have a mtg at 2pm about moving...and I get to listen to everyone complain. Give me strength. I've always maintained that by April, all the grownups at work turn into assholes (myself included)...it makes for a long spring. I did realize that in the next 15 days of school, I am out for 3 of them (thought it was 2)...soooo that is cool. And this Friday is my last Friday of the year! Woohoo!

Had the worst afternoon possible yesterday. AAA, pool guy, and this guy all hit at once...aaaaaahhhhhhhh. I accidently paid the Gas Co. 2x last month, and forgot to pay the electric!!:laugh: So we have a $80 credit w/ the Gas Co., and a $300 bill for electric. Then Sus and I got into a huge fight about this mess...and I cried. I did drink a beer and still manage to come in under on my points!

On the upside, today can only get better...I hope!

On July 9th, my birthday, we will be in Santa Barbara (georgous) and I will be marrying my dear friend from high school. Great way to spend my bday...a comp'd weekend in Santa Barbara, yeah, I think I can do that!

xoxoxoxoox

Yikes... does Susanne know you're going to marry your high school friend??? Is she ok with it?? I sure never figured you'd be so fickle.. :laugh::lol:

Lol, Judy. That was cute.

I can't believe this pastor saga is never ending, it has been such a thorn in your side for so long now. You would think that the pastor would feel all of these bad vibes and make a decision to move on of his own free will.

Also, it makes me sad to think about Ethan moving away expecially with the family drama that goes on every once in a while. You and Ethan have been such a big part of each others lives.

Pamela, I hope today is a better day for you. I can't believe the school year flies by so quickly. I would also love a year round programe, that is for sure. I think it is better for the kids. Also, Santa Barbara sounds divine, I hope you have a lovely time.

Hmmm, I wonder if Haydee is enjoying herself thoroughly at this moment in time. Honeymoons are so magical and to be newly married is a feeling you never forget.

Hello to all the other Vi's!!!

My husband and I went out for Indian food last night and I ate wayyy too much. I need to get back on a plan again.

Good morning!!

I am very tired and very very stuffy with a headache on the side!!! Don't really feel bad though, so know I am not sick, just allergies.

Judy that must be so weird that the thing at church seems to be never ending........... Do people understand it is a CHURCH?

Michelle when are your kids done?

Alright over and out on this end, time to do some taxing district work and then go to work!!!

It is, we are an area in Webster Groves and we are in the process of getting a Farmers Market going, and it is a little more work. Really the extra work for me has passed.

Moving classrooms after 7 long years in the same room and using the same desk...ugggg.

My principal came in sat down (as in an observation) and we were watching Wizard of Oz!!! He is sooo cool, he just said, "My kids love this movie!" So nice that he understands.

off to make plans for next Mon...ugggg

Good afternoon, violets..

The Bobster is out mowing the front yard. I just finished trimming the backyard and will get to the front when he finishes. It's 82 out and the pool heater is fired up. I hope it warms up enough so I can get in it tomorrow.

Off to the "last supper" with Joe and family. I've been good on the eating today so Kris and I will share a meal tonight. Bob will have half of something and bring the other half home.

Heather.. unfortunately the pastor is clueless. We've just accepted it for so long. Attendance last Sunday was 39. When Bob was pastor it was 110+. And the pastor now doesn't seem to think there is a problem. arghhhhhhhhhhh

Off to dinner...

Everyone have a good evening.. Will check in later tonight.

I had a horrible day too!!!

I called the photographer this morning, left a voicemail. My intention wasn't even to get a refund at this point, but just to validate that she DID intend to jack up the price to double on our 3rd session, even though we signed the year contract.

So I started out very nice, I said I thought maybe since you were out blah blah, and she copped attitude and said "You were given a price sheet when you came in".. NO!!! I said, if I had the price sheet--I WOULD HAVE WALKED OUT! And she said in a snotty tone "I have a hard time believing you didn't get the price list". I was just appalled. STILL kept my cool because I want my pictures. Then she said "I understand if you don't want to come back, the feeling is mutual.". Ruined my whole damn day.

THEN Russ calls her and leaves a voicemail, and she had her HUSBAND call Russ back. They were very nice to each other, and her husband even agreed--we should have gotten the original price--BUT since I pissed off his wife, no deal. Nice eh?

Now not to mention this jack-up, but I prepaid for 2 1-time sessions in 2010 for holidays, which is non-refundable, and obviously I'm not going back, plus we had a $25 credit. So $$$$ flyin out my ass to this woman and she gives me the big 'fuck you'.

I'm just.. ugh, ruined my WHOLE DAY. I'm glad to know she's upset though, I hope she loses sleep, because I will make sure it comes up in conversation all around town.

Then we spend 4 hours at a car dealership, walked away with nothing but 4 wasted hours and I was almost late to pick up Carson.

OY ready for this day to be O-V-E-R.

Good evening, Violets...

Just back from dinner and then lots of tears. My baby boy will be flying away from me tomorrow morning. sighhhhhhhhhhh

Laura...I'm so sorry you are having such a time with the photographer. Did you check your contract for language about price increases?? Everybody loses on this...you with the photos and her, her reputation once you let people know.

I'm going to play a little on the computer and then head to bed. The Bobster will be up at 2:15 to pick Joe up at 3. He should be back home by 11. I'm betting he will cry most of the way home. Joe has always been his best buddy. Son Josh is his intellectual buddy and Kris is his "bum",but Joe has a special place in his heart.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well...

Laura, I just hate it when two guys 'penis talk', that may sound very crude, but that is what it is. That is one of my HUGE pet peeves in live.

I have been bad off and on since Texas...........diet wise

Good morning, Violets...

Sad day here today. Joe flew out at 7:15. Bob is on his way home and should be here by 10:30. Lots of tears this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that this will be a good experience for him and his family.

Right now it's just hard for everyone.

House cleaning, hair cut, working outside and dress rehearsal for our concert are on the agenda for today. Everyone make it a good one.

Hey Girls~

Judy, sending you and Bob some extra purple power today to help you guys get through the transition. I hope Jen handles it well. I am sorry and sad that you both are hurting. I've been meaning to ask you, what did the Bobster REALLY think about the Violets? Hang in there sistah!!!

Laura, I would make a sandwhich board and tell everyone who will listen what a terrible company that is. And do contact the BBB because she is fraudulant.

Another day of moving...won't bore you w/ the deets...just uuuugggg sums it up!

hehe...janie said penis...hehe

xooxoxox