Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE!

I had every intention to get you your bday card by today...but since my brother's bday card is still on my counter (his bday was 4-23), I think your will be late.

We went to Tommy Bahama's yesterday and had the fish tacos again...thought of you Janie. Was sitting in the shade, so the pic didn't turn out right. They were good, just not AS good w/o my Violets!

Well today I am planting sweet basil, dill, and oregeno. These are essential spices that I use weekly...and am sooo excited to get to plant them.

Out of 8 Sundays, this is my only one I don't have papers to grade. Probably will read and watch a movie later. I watched Valentine's Day last night and loved it.

Have a great day girls, especially you Janie!!! Didn't you mention you were going to see a play today? Have a fantastic time!

xoxoxoxo

Woke up with a headache, bummer since I go in a bit to Young Frankenstein! I took something for it, hope it goes away soon!!

Went to a surprise party for a friends husband last night, it was fun.

Well I am going to hop in shower and get ready!!

Hi girls! I'm back from my honeymoon! Happy birthday to you Janie! I hope you have a great day today.

We had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon. We rested, ate way too much and played in the Water most of the time. We got back late last night and even though we didn't do much on our vacation we went right to bed and woke up very late today. I'm mostly just laying around, unpacking and doing laundry today. These past two weeks have been such a whirlwind!

We are going to open presents tomorrow when my parents get back from San Francisco.

I can't wait to post pictures of our honeymoon. I took my mom's camera and I don't have her cable to upload. The hotel was amazing. We were treated like royalty. I'm sure we weren't the only honeymooners there but we were made to feel so special, like two lovebirds.

I'm so happy to be home though. I'm laying in bed with my hubby and my four furbabies napping all around me. This is heaven...

i'm filled with love and more so because i was able to share this occassion with you all. means more than ya'll will ever know. i'm just sorry we didnt get to spend more time lounging around talking. that's what i love best!

love you all and i will be back with pics soon!

YEAH Haydee is back!! I am so glad you guys had a nice relaxing time. Your wedding/party was beautiful and all your hard work paid off tenfold! I am so proud of you and sooo very happy for you!!

There will be plenty of time for lounging and dishing at our Sept PALM SPRING VIOLETS retreat!

Can't wait to catch up...so glad you will be back to regular postings, we've missed you so much!

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Welcome home, Haydee!

I love seeing pics of Juan, now that I know him! :thumbup: & you, too, of course, Haydee!!

So glad you two had a magical time... I'm sure your doggies are glad you are home! Did your sis re-arrange your things while you were gone? Or unwrap -- & then re-wrap -- your gifts? lol!

A long weekend here... I just want to sleep.< /span>

The final Lost is on tonight...

TTFN.

OOO I love the pix...need more soon. Is it me or do you both look AMAZING?

Pamela, I agree with you the honeymoon sure agreed with Haydee and Juan!! All the stress off the rain and wedding are over!!!

Went and saw Young Frankenstein today, was very funny. Haydee, if you like musicals/theatre I heard on the radio there it was coming there I am assuming after here. It would be worth it if you like that kind of thing.

We had a wonderful brunch at the Fox which is the big theatre here. Never eaten here before. Good!! Not a big choice, but what there was was great!!!

Thanks for the card Michelle!!! I am always so happy to see a card vs. a bill in my mailbox!!! Thanks!!

Thanks also for all the well wishes girls!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Janie AND WELCOME BACK AND CONGRATS, hAYDEE..had a busy weekend-for a change-went to see an old friend of my Mom's yesterday and went to Madison today to see my cousin Mike...for those not on FB, he fell down his basement stairs, we think backwards, enden up with a fractured skull and brain swelling...thankfully, he is doing "OK"-snoozing a lot, has pneumonia, but knew who we were today, knows his kids,,,tired and am working this temp job all week, I believe....so I better get to bed...will look in tomorrow!!

Mae, that is horrible about your cousin!! How long ago did this happen?

Thanks again everyone for great birthday wishes!!!!!!!

By the way Pamela, when I went to the Fox today I found out my tickets to Shrek were on the 19th of Sept not the 26, so one obstacle down.

Good morning, Violets..

Another concert done and now my Monday evenings are free. We are taking the Bobster out for an early birthday dinner since we will be in Canada when his actual birthday occurs.

Ethan comes today and we are going to do some "fimming". We spent time in the pool yesterday with Nathan, Kris and Grady and it was great, but I got sunburned. Got to remember to put the sunscreen on today.

Off to find some Breakfast and then head to my hospital shift.

Mae.. sorry about your cousin!! Hope things get better soon.

Haydee!! Love the pics and welcome home!!! I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our time with you and your family. Bob keeps telling everyone how gracious and kind they were to all of us.

Everyone have a great day today! Janie... glad your tickets are on a different day!!! wooo hooooo!!

Hey girls~

Nice lazy weekend...did manage to hang some pix and our house looks great!

Today I am at the district office for a training, and away from puter. Text me if something big happens :tongue2:

Mae, sorry to hear about your cousin...glad you were able to get away.

Janie, yeah about the dates in Sept. I saw an ad for www.fly.com which is a comparative flight site; ya'll may wanna check. Remember, accomodations are free this time...the only major $ is the flight. We can skip DL...laying by the pool drinking Janie's margies works for me!

oxxooxxoxo

I'm at work today feeling great! How did my house get so messy so quick? Last night I was looking around and there was a sink full of dishes, clothes everywhere, luggage half empty. Gross... back to real life!

Pam- that sounds heavenly. Can't wait!

Judy- ahhh free mondays! that means more swimming time! So what happened with the pastor? Nothing again?

Jane- I'm glad you liked your play. Ill check to see if its coming here soon.

Mae- so sorry about your cousin! I'm so glad to hear he's doing better!

Yay to everyone losing weight with weight watchers. Its a great program and I think I might start up again...

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. All my violets were in my heart!

Welcome back Haydee!! That 3rd pic doesn't even look real, looks like you dropped your pic on top of a fake beach setting LOL!! Must have nice beaches down there.

I'm in a daze from Lost finale last night. I don't know what to think. Jimmy Kimmel had interviews with the cast to get more insight (it came on at like 11pm though, so I recorded it) and 'alternate endings'. I watched the first 10m, I *think* Jimmy Kimmel is going to give me more closure than the finale did--how funny is that?!

We took Carson to this Safari park on Saturday, I posted pics on FB I know some of you have seen them! That was INTENSE. They make you sign waivers and stuff because your car could get fubared, and then LUCKILY we bought a bucket of (optional) feed. I think they need to require it. Once you pay you drive into the gate, as soon as we pulled in a million goat/deer/emu (I am terrified of emu!!) and whatever else swarm your car!!! So the lady is like making me inch in, then closes the gate on me. We were stuck at that gate about 15m, then we coordinated throwing food out the window to get them out from in front of the car. Then this ugly ram thing kept following us and head-butting the car. Emu's kept pecking the windows. You can't roll your windows down farther than 6", but I never opened my window.. I was a big pansy.

Carson LOVED it. He was going "UHHH?? DAT DAT DAT!" and pointing and getting so excited. We toured around for about 1.5 hours and he loved every minute.

Pam when you called me Sat, we were on our way there, that's why C was talking-- it's like an hour drive from our house so he was gettin pissy.

I am going to upload a video in a min, those of you on FB need to see it hah hah. They had turtles you could pet at the entrance, some massive ones, and tiny ones.. so the lady said yes you can pick them up, but only a couple inches off the ground. So the big and bigger ones would follow you (creepy), and I was recording one that was coming up behind Carson (they kind of creeped him out too!!) and all of a sudden he snatches up a baby turtle and it was heading straight to his mouth! It was so funny.. so I'm going to go upload that now.

Yay everyone is back, back to our rambling!!! :tongue2: