Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good evening, Violets..

Back from Applebees. I ordered the steak and portobellos which I had last week and it was delish. Today the steak came and it was too rare. I ordered it medium. I sent it back and they said they would cook a new steak. Sooooooooo everyone is half done with their meal and I don't have mine yet. I had about 3 bites of the original steak. When the second one came, they said to check it and when I cut into it.. it was RAW... so raw that even Bob couldn't eat it. So I told them to forget it, there was no time for anything else. They took that meal off the bill and I got a box to bring it home. In the meantime, I had to go to the bathroom twice to pb everything I had eaten. Sighhhhhhhh I came home and had 1/2 of a Smart One Flatbread sandwich. At least I have plenty of points left over for dessert tonight during Desperate Housewives.

Kris gave me a beautiful calla lily and 2 bags of WW candy. I have enough points to have a couple of those too!

Hope everyone had a good day. Today begins the wedding week!!!!!!:confused::thumbup:

I checked the weather for Texas on Weather Bug and got the same results. We need some Violet power to keep the rain away for the wedding..!!

I don't know about where you guys live, but here, the weather people are lucky if they get tonight or tomorrows weather right!!

I should pack or at least think about it. I started a list but it hurts my thumb to write. I do things last minute anyways.

Hey Judy is your snow gone? Are your Morning Glorious or Furious?

I must have taken a witty pill today!!

There is something I said today in a earlier post that is still cracking me up every time I think about it!!

Allright off to do something..............

Good morning, Violets..

Janie.. you are silly this morning!! The snow is gone, the sun is shining and the Morning Glories are glorious.

I have my hospital shift this morning and then cleaning house today. The Bobster is supposed to pack today. We'll see how that goes.

Off to find some Breakfast and get dressed for the day. Everyone make it a good one!!! See you SOON!!!

Hello My little chick-y-dees~

I didn't get anything packed yesterday. I will have everything laid out by Tuesday night, and Susanne will pack us up on Wed. She is off. We are having our french doors fixed (free), our garage doors fixed (not free), and our dinning room table delivered! Susanne bought us our table on Sat!!! It was the last room that was empty...but she got us a beautiful table w/ 8 chairs! I am officially a grown up! ut oh!

Laura, hope the man child is ok. I saw you were up in the night w/ him. Can't wait to see you!

Jane, now I am wondering what was your earlier post that made you laugh. You are very funny!

Judy, is there a pool at our hotel? Are we bringing suits? ut oh again! I will be counting w/ you today...need to think outside the box, don't want to get bored.

Michelle, I hope you had a good MD. I thought about you yesterday and hoped they spoiled the crap out of you!

Haydee, are you neglecting us? Jeez...it is not like you are busy or anything. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

Hi Susie, Heather, Mae!!!

OK...pop in from work. I have an HRC mtg after school...LLLOOOONNNNNGGGG DAY!

xoxoxoxo

Good morning!!

Pamela, it was the statement 'I book up fast' about hair on Saturday.

I am going to the dentist today and the weight Dr.

Had bad food yesterday, but for the most part doing okay. Yesterday I had a bar-b-que hamburger, I am really not a red meat person, but this tasted so good. Maybe because I rarely have a hamburger?

Okay off for the day!! Have a good one!!!!!!!

Hey girlies... so busy... have 2 jobs to finish up by Weds night, cuz' I'm going out of town on Thursday... did I mention that to you? Well, I am! :biggrin:

Enjoy today!

This must be a violet THANG....I am going on a trip on Thursday too!!!

Haydee must be doing all that last minute planning. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!

Have you guys been following the oil spill in the gulf? My mom is so distraught about it. I mean it is horrible, but I guess it's not on my mind, apparently she is thinking about it all the time. She use to go there several times a year with her fam and she keeps talking about all the wildlife that's dying, etc. She decided she's volunteering to go do the cleanup of the wildlife when they start it. We have a wildlife refuge around here that is currently training people to go down there, so that's her calling right now.

Everytime we have margies at lunch, she gets teary-eyed and brings up the oil spill and how she just wants to go down there and help.

Anyway, still can't believe I see you girls Friday!!!!

JUDY, I think I know the answer, but was the final conclusion that I will take the shuttle to my car rental? I thought it was.. can't remember now. Thought maybe on Friday I can call when I get in and see what you guys are doing and if you're not busy can take me to get the car. For Sunday I insist on ya'll staying at the party.

I don't know about where you guys live, but here, the weather people are lucky if they get tonight or tomorrows weather right!!

I don't know if it's because I forgot, or just never cared, but this statement is DEAD ON for the past 2 months.

Everytime I come to work, I get 10 different people telling me 10 different scenerios for the coming weather, and then every single time, the stations change their story hourly and then they still get it wrong.

Haydee must be doing all that last minute planning. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!

Have you guys been following the oil spill in the gulf? My mom is so distraught about it. I mean it is horrible, but I guess it's not on my mind, apparently she is thinking about it all the time. She use to go there several times a year with her fam and she keeps talking about all the wildlife that's dying, etc. She decided she's volunteering to go do the cleanup of the wildlife when they start it. We have a wildlife refuge around here that is currently training people to go down there, so that's her calling right now.

Everytime we have margies at lunch, she gets teary-eyed and brings up the oil spill and how she just wants to go down there and help.

Anyway, still can't believe I see you girls Friday!!!!

JUDY, I think I know the answer, but was the final conclusion that I will take the shuttle to my car rental? I thought it was.. can't remember now. Thought maybe on Friday I can call when I get in and see what you guys are doing and if you're not busy can take me to get the car. For Sunday I insist on ya'll staying at the party.

Bob and I will be glad to come and get you on Friday. I think the rest of the Violets will be a little too "margied" to remember who you are! And insist all you want, but we will take you back on Sunday. It's really not a problem. You know what party people Bob and I are!! :biggrin:

I went back to delete the post about my sis, and it's disappeared. Have I gone crazy now?!