Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Peeps

Yep Karla - this is a mini reunion and you could use it too - cuz all you snow bound pple will need a little sunshine ;0)

Karla; man, can`t you tell them you have an ammemndment to your operation or somethign::: We`ll miss you girl

Ok I'll look into airfares from time to time and keep you all posted

Oh that`s great!!! I`ll keep looking too.<

Karla glad the fill is working - last night I warmed up my veggies and fish but ended up eating just my salad as that's what I was hungry for 1st - then I was full - ended up eating some popcorn too - but that was it well had a ww fudgscile - I was up 2 lbs yesterday - so staying away from starches for the next few days.. back down 1 this a.m. ;0) May hit the treadmill tonite - the operative word is may ;0)

Earl is doing good - had Phyl in tears a couple of times but then apoligized - He's really a good guy which you all know already...

Oh this is good to hear! Glad he is on the other side of it now... Healing time

Well I will know more about sis today - I do love her and am worried about her.. But she has to be the one who agrees to talk to me or see me... Hopefully being sick will open her eyes that what she's mad about isn't anything real..

Janet, I am sure that she;ll speak to you now.. it will be a good time to reconect and mend fences. You have such a BIG heart and I am sure that she`ll see that. HUGS

Well time to hit the showers... CBL

Morning Ladies; Cold and damp here today, and I think I caught a bug at the hospital yest... or it was a bug that was just lurking in me anyways... Chest sore, crud coming up.. glands all swollen...yuk

I called my Family Doc, for a rx of Tamiflu... but she says it sounds more like an infection than FLU... so she want s to see me at 1 pm probably need antibiotics....

But otherwise its a GREAT DAY ABOVE THE GRASS!!! and I am going to enjoy it!!

Making plans for March is definetly uplifting for the spirits... anytime I can SEE my 7`s in the FLESH is cause for excitement!!!! :scared2: :wink2: :biggrin:

I love the idea of PALM SPRINGS in MARCH.... great idea!!!Phyl says there are LOTS of trailers in her park to rent.... Good thinking Linda!! Is this the big day for Earl???
I have 2 bedrooms - but I guess no one wants to stay at Janet's Bootcamp ;0)

Wed is surgery day for Earl..

At work - ugh - It's clouldy today - you getting any rain Phyl - none here - Going w/Andrew after work to ck out his apt and see if I think it's safe place - I do have to say you have to have credit ck etc to get in so that should help weed out the kind of pple you don't want living next door (well I would thin anyway)...

Make good food choices - Here's my plan..

BF Greek Yogurt & rasipberries

snack - String cheese

lunch - salad w/chicken avocado onion bolt house dressing

dinner - Fish - veggies (butternut squash)

Snacks - popcorn - fudgesciles - ??????

We got LOTS of rain on Tuesday, some yesterday while we were gone, I think.

Did you check out the DHS apts?? I think that's a decent neighborhood and I think I saw the apt. complex you're talking about. Looked nice to me.

Good Evening Gang

Earl's on the mend ..

Karla - I think it's going to be the week of 3/14 as Phyl is going to Mexico w/Tracy in April and that might be to close

Can you take off that week - be sick or something..

Yes we can have treats ;0) we had fudge in WA and birthday cake and lots of wine ;0)

Well, just sitting down - Joseph called my Sis is in the hospital - I guess the doc's give her about a yr or 2 max..

So I gotta see if she's still mad at me - I'm not going up there if she gives me the cold shoulder - but I think it's time for fences to be mended..

Had a good workout tonite ;0) going to be sore in 2 days

How's the fill going Karla...

So Candice - is 3/14 good for you - since you are retired I would think so ;0) I am going to put in for the week off tomorrow..

Well it's almost 8 need to go warm up my dinner - CB in the morning xoxoxo Janet

March mini-reunion sounds great. I will put it on my calendar and make sure we keep the week open.

So sorry to hear about your sister... cancer? Where? Sure hope she's willing to mend fences!

Dang Karla! Why does work always get in the way? I'm sorry. But this is in addition to, not instead of July--right guys? Yeah, all I can do is the 14-18th ; tickets about 1/2 price. I'll get to work on flights. If anyone finds a good deal MKE/Palm Springs, let me know. Also Toronto/Palm Springs for Candice. I sure hope she can make it.

Janet--when are you going to see your sister? I'm so glad that you're making the effort. It's going to be hard but we've got your back. Keep us posted.

Phyl--so Earl made it! Hope he's being a good little patient--if not, put more codeine in his coffee! :wink2:

Cora will be here in 1/2 hour, then we'll go to "grandma's work" and the "playroom" (not to be confused with "Day care" which is at "mama's work." I only have one class around noon, then I'll pick her up from the playroom and then go to day care and pick up Levi and take them both home with me until 5 at which time one parent needs to be here so I can go to the Salvation Army Clinic. Phew--makes me tired just thinking about it. But when it comes to the babies--I LOVE IT!

Hopefully Cora will take a nap in her "Dora" bed at grandma's house, but Levi? you never know with him! He's such a little doll--very smiley and responsive. I just put him on the floor and talk to him and the time flys by. He's 5 months already!

Earl is doing very well. He had a very restful night and slept in bed most of the night. The pain must not be too bad because he's being very reasonable about the pain pills. I had to remind him it was time to take one last night. And he insisted on making us omelets this morning.

Which reminds me... true confessions... my food was awful yesterday. I had my little omelet for Breakfast, but... lunch... I went to Goody's and had a Gyro.. ate very little of the pita because it was too doughy, but way too much dressing. I should have ordered the Gyro Salad instead. That was around 11 a.m. cuz I went as soon as they took Earl in to surgery so I could be back by the time they were done. So... we got home about 3pm... I gave him a walkie talkie and one to the neighbors next door and took off for DHS to get the Rxs filled. Got back about 5 pm. Bought Earl milkshake and In-And-Out on the way home from srg center, so that was gone by then, and he'd eaten some crackers. So then I gave him a yogurt and he wanted mac & tuna salad that was in the fridge. Well, then it was almost gone so I had the 1/2 cup that was left and took off again for DHS because I forgot something and he was all upset with me. And he tells me to get myself something for dinner while I am down there.

So I got the nasal flushes (or so I thought) and went to KFC and got a 3 pc dark meat dinner w/mashed potatoes and green Beans. I guess I was needing some comfort food after all the stress! So I get back to the RV... oh, picked up Zoey on my way out of the park. Cuz.. I forgot to tell you this part... sorry this is such a long story! As I was going in to RiteAid, this bum asks me for money. So... I know he is standing by my car waiting to see if I'm going to give him some "change" when I get back, my dog is in the car and I am a nervous wreck already! So I saw the box of nasal things, grabbed them and went to check out. But.. when I got back, turns out it wasn't the whole kit... just the packets of saline. No plastic bottle mechanism. So Earl was REALLY upset with me then. Two trips to DHS and I still didn't have the right thing and they were adamant about him flushing 3-4 times a day starting last night!

So I sat on the couch bawling, he kept telling me to quit crying and eat my dinner, which I finally did! In the meantime, he hobbles down to the neighbor's place.. she goes to the same doctor.... and she had extra kits... the doctor gives them to her every time she goes in, she said. And found out this morning, that Wanda & Larry, on the other side of us, had extras, too!

So... I ate the whole damn dinner, including the roll. I did notice that they've cut down the portion size on the taters and green beans... containers are way smaller than they used to be. But the whole evening was a mess. I was feeling so picked on by then that I "deserved" some treats! So... I had a Skinny Cow Truffle (100 cal), and later, a 70 cal pudding, and two small glasses of wine!! UGH!! Bad food day!

So.... between that and being exhausted from all the stress, I stayed in bed until 7:30 a.m., skipped TOPS and skipped Water aerobics!! So.... now I have to get back on track.

I will know more about sis today - I do love her and am worried about her.. But she has to be the one who agrees to talk to me or see me... Hopefully being sick will open her eyes that what she's mad about isn't anything real..Well time to hit the showers... CBL

Keep us posted!! HUGS!

Oh Hugs Phyl !!!!

1 day isn't going to ruin your life - it was one day.... It's done it's over with so we are moving forward..

And the salad would most likely been just as bad if you ate the dressing - heck pple thinks salads are so healthy well by the time you add cheese - bacon - eggs - crutons & dressing a salad can have as many calories as a big mac..

I love kfc original chicken - the skin is my FAV part - but the last time I had some - I got stuck - really just ate the skin off the meat and threw the rest away ;0) - I don't like there taters so not a problem for me - buiscut - will eat 1/2 ;0)

Well last night I had 100 cal snack pack of hostess cupcakes - they have been in the pantry for 2 months cuz when I 1st at one it wasn't that good - last nite was cruising for food before bed - said oh I'll try those - well last night they were the ticket (tasted good) - so I was afraid I was going to eat more than 2 - so I smooshed the remaining 3 up and threw them away...

Glad Earl isn't being grouchy...

No I haven't seen the apt yet - Bella Vista on Ironwood by the Von's - We were suppose to go on Tuesday but it was raining and he had to work - I was going to skip boot camp - then were suppose to go last night -but it's trainer night and I am not missing that - by the website it looks good to me they are right buy the office - so that's good.. I may ck it after work tonite... But I am 99.9% sure he's moving in on 11/1 - he thinks it fine..

No Cancer I was telling Melissa last night that's what I have been wondering too - but it's just her COPD she was diagnoised maybe 5 yrs ago (don't really remember - I know that she has had breathing problems for since Jimmy died in 99 I think she has like 27% lung capacity - But just looked at clock and Melissa hasn't called yet - don't know if that's good or bad

Oh Hugs Phyl !!!! 1 day isn't going to ruin your life - it was one day.... It's done it's over with so we are moving forward.. And the salad would most likely been just as bad if you ate the dressing - heck pple thinks salads are so healthy well by the time you add cheese - bacon - eggs - croutons & dressing a salad can have as many calories as a big mac..

I love kfc original chicken - the skin is my FAV part - but the last time I had some - I got stuck - really just ate the skin off the meat and threw the rest away ;0) - I don't like there taters so not a problem for me - biscuit - will eat 1/2 ;0)

Well last night I had 100 cal snack pack of hostess cupcakes - they have been in the pantry for 2 months cuz when I 1st at one it wasn't that good - last nite was cruising for food before bed - said oh I'll try those - well last night they were the ticket (tasted good) - so I was afraid I was going to eat more than 2 - so I smooshed the remaining 3 up and threw them away...

Glad Earl isn't being grouchy...

No I haven't seen the apt yet - Bella Vista on Ironwood by the Von's - We were suppose to go on Tuesday but it was raining and he had to work - I was going to skip boot camp - then were suppose to go last night -but it's trainer night and I am not missing that - by the website it looks good to me they are right buy the office - so that's good.. I may ck it after work tonite... But I am 99.9% sure he's moving in on 11/1 - he thinks it fine..

No Cancer I was telling Melissa last night that's what I have been wondering too - but it's just her COPD she was diagnoised maybe 5 yrs ago (don't really remember - I know that she has had breathing problems for since Jimmy died in 99 I think she has like 27% lung capacity - But just looked at clock and Melissa hasn't called yet - don't know if that's good or bad

Well, at least I got the grilled chicken! But I did eat all the skin, too! Oh, my it tasted good!

Yeah, I'd probably be cruising the thrift shops for Andrew's apartment! Jacki taught me that! You wouldn't believe the treasures she finds! We have a slew of wine glasses that she got us a thrift stores! There are a couple... I think over on Country Club, that I spotted one day... one is Angel View... they are all over the valley, and there is another one right next door to it. I've been wanting to go look around. Every time we stay in Gilroy, Earl loses me for hours while I go to Salvation Army!!! LOL

Now I remember.... COPD! I forgot.. but you did tell me that before. But I didn't realize she was that seriously ill! How old is she???

Yes, I am simply amazed at how ell Earl is doing! No pain pills today at all! So I let him have a glass of wine. He says he still feels a little groggy, but it takes a long time to get al that anesthesia out of your system. He says he has no pain. He hates doing the irrigations, but he is doing the faithfully. Then he complains because he has Water running back out again for a while!! TMI!!

My youngest sister just had her hair color changed from blond to red! You've been talking about doing that for a while, haven't you? And here's a picture of Mom & Uncle Ed just before they were called in to a conference room so Ed could be counseled about breaking the rules!!!

post-220150-13813139640689_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139640817_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

Here's the Uncle Ed story... the latest one, that is!!! LOL

After only 2 weeks in assisted living center, Uncle Ed got in big trouble! There is LOTS of room to walk at the facility... walking trail all the way around the building, beautiful grounds, etc. But, he was seen crossing the road, with his walker, and a car had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. They are NOT allowed to cross the road unaccompanied. Limited visibility and cars going way too fast. He wanted to walk down the road to the store! No sidewalk on that side of the road, either!

So he & my Mom & my sister, and I think his daughter were called in to the conference room after lunch today for a stern warning from the social worker, administrator, etc! They even threatened them with making them move out if he doesn't follow the rules! They told him if he wanted to go to the store, all he had to do was tell someone. They will either walk him over or send the bus to take him... they have little buses. They told him if you want to go somewhere, all you have to do is tell us in the morning and we will take you there! My sister said they were in there 45 minutes because he threw a fit at first and was arguing with them that he is perfectly safe!! Yeah, right!! OLD PEOPLE!! He is so damn stubborn!!

Phyl, glad Earl is doing so well. Sorry about your uncle, I'm sure I will be a witchy old broad.

Well I got in trouble today, first, last week I did that shopping,,,well evidently too much shopping because the bank account is screaming. Then today I stopped and Ross, JUST TO SEE if they had anything. So 3 pairs of pants later, but those Columbia jeans fit ssoooooo nice, and 2 sweaters later, I am on my way home. But it is so much fun buying small clothes, okay not SMALL clothes, but SMALLER clothes. You should see my cute butt in those jeans. Anything that makes your butt look good is a requirement to buy...RIGHT???? So no more shopping this month. I have bought more clothes in the last week than I have in 5 years. But dang those jeans made my butt look good...okay I'll stop, but they really did make my butt look good.

Home with no school work!!! for the next 3 days. I'll probably start my paper, and pay bills, but yard work tomorrow. Sunday is suppose to rain all day, perfect weather for a good book.

I'll miss being there in March, but I'll be there in spirit.

PHyl: SO glad Earl is feeling better :w00t: and no pain, that's wonderful... You'.ll call this op a success then...

I love KFC too, but don't have it very often... I am more of a SUGAR hound... Uncle Earl is a character for sure... he'll remember the rules next time. Isnt' it great though that he is cared for in that way... such a releif!!!

Karla: Ah, hon we'll miss you too!!! But if you start saving now, you'll be able to do JULY again! Yippee!!! Way to go on the skinny butt jeans you rock on girl... its ok to buy cloths that fit you... its better than going out for an icecream to treat yourself.

Janet: Hugs on your sisters COPD, did you hear anything else today??? Is she on oxygen 24/7??? Little Bridget is on my lap right now... just gave her another FLEA Bath b4 supper....she was still scratching... but I have stopped... so I am hopeful!

LInda: you out there girl?? busy day at school???

Phyl, glad Earl is doing so well. Sorry about your uncle, I'm sure I will be a witchy old broad.

Well I got in trouble today, first, last week I did that shopping,,,well evidently too much shopping because the bank account is screaming. Then today I stopped and Ross, JUST TO SEE if they had anything. So 3 pairs of pants later, but those Columbia jeans fit ssoooooo nice, and 2 sweaters later, I am on my way home. But it is so much fun buying small clothes, okay not SMALL clothes, but SMALLER clothes. You should see my cute butt in those jeans. Anything that makes your butt look good is a requirement to buy...RIGHT???? So no more shopping this month. I have bought more clothes in the last week than I have in 5 years. But dang those jeans made my butt look good...okay I'll stop, but they really did make my butt look good.

Home with no school work!!! for the next 3 days. I'll probably start my paper, and pay bills, but yard work tomorrow. Sunday is suppose to rain all day, perfect weather for a good book.

I'll miss being there in March, but I'll be there in spirit.

So glad you have a nice long weekend to relax!!

Yeah, I'm tickled pink that Earl is doing so well! I figured today would be a bad day. He was a little too active earlier in the day, so he's been vegging in his chair all afternon which is exactly what he needs to do right now.

Uncle Ed... well, he's Uncle Ed!! He just better not screw up what they have at their new digs!!

I definitely think you needed those new pants if they make your butt look THAT good! Next we'll hear that you have to beat off the guys with a stick!!!

11_2_112.gif 36_2_26.gif

PHyl: SO glad Earl is feeling better :w00t: and no pain, that's wonderful... You'.ll call this op a success then...

I love KFC too, but don't have it very often... I am more of a SUGAR hound... Uncle Earl is a character for sure... he'll remember the rules next time. Isnt' it great though that he is cared for in that way... such a releif!!!

Karla: Ah, hon we'll miss you too!!! But if you start saving now, you'll be able to do JULY again! Yippee!!! Way to go on the skinny butt jeans you rock on girl... its ok to buy cloths that fit you... its better than going out for an icecream to treat yourself.

Janet: Hugs on your sisters COPD, did you hear anything else today??? Is she on oxygen 24/7??? Little Bridget is on my lap right now... just gave her another FLEA Bath b4 supper....she was still scratching... but I have stopped... so I am hopeful!

LInda: you out there girl?? busy day at school???

I guess we posted at the same time!

Yes, I am thrilled that Earl is doing so well! And he said he slept so soundly last night... 5 hrs straight is a record for him. This doctor is really good! Neighbor referred us to him and so glad she did! Hope the spine doctor I see next year is that good! Health care is very good down here.... the best! There are so many celebrities down here contributing lots of $$$$, especially to Eisenhower Medical Center, that they have the latest and greatest in both technology and expertise. They can afford to pay the big bucks to get them!!

Linda, hope you had a fruitful day. Sounds like you were going to be quite busy! Hope you enjoyed your time with the little ones!! Cora and Levi are so fortunate to have you close by, and you are so lucky to be able to spend so much time with them. Our youngest dgs, Thomas, turned 5 this week... Can't hardly believe it! He was so sad last week because a John Deere toy we bought him at the Indio County Fair a few years ago was steppd on by brother, Charly and broken. So I ordered some new ones from Amazon and he was quite excited about them!!

Edited by phyllser

Good Evening Gang....

Yes Phyl I am pretty sure I told you she has COPD - she has like 25% lung capacity.. She is suppose to be on o2 24/7 but she won't if she gets up to cook she takes it off - I talked to my niece right before I left work - Marilyn is very emotional right now (which is VERY unlike her ) the doc told her she's at the end stage - not that death is intimate but she has about (hopefully) a year - Before (I guess last time she was in the hospital )she was ready to die - but this time she's not - she's scared.. Niece told her that I sent my love - she said she loved me too - that made me cry - So looks like I will be going up there November 5ths - I maybe asking you to house sit (babysit) for me as Andrew has to work and won't be able to go w/me and I don't think I can handle 3 dogs - I'm going to ask Debbie - so we will see - doubt she has anything going on - May take Bella w/me but leave the other 2 or take Angel and leave bear & bella - don't know yet - this is the problem w/having so many animals..

Glad Earl is doing so well - and girl you got grilled chicken WTG wasn't half as bad as if you had gotten the fried stuff at least you made a very good choice there ;0)

Karla WTG on cute jeans ;0) You deserve them :0) I would love to be home on a rainy day - making a pot of Soup and reading a good book ;0)

Candice - Bella was in my lap - but she won't sit still - so I can't type - she's playing w/bear right now ...

Linda - Your DIL is werid - can't call your day care day care - omw.... Hugs - Know you are enjoying your Grandma time :0)

Morning ladies, just got out of bed, slept for over 12 hours, I guess I was tired. Today I am doing yard work to put the yard to bed for the winter. Need to do a dump run and then go get some dirt for my flower bed. I first have to find the truck keys, I think Elyse still has them, grrrr.

slept good, but now I am kid of ache after laying in bed that long, but that is okay, it will work it's way out.

Phyl how isl Earl?

Janet, do you leave this weekend? I lost track of time.

Candice, what quilt are you working on?

Wished my DD#3 happy birthday. She is finally acknowledging that her husband has been cheating on her. They have been separated for over a year now, he is Chicago her in Montana. I know that it is a hit to the ego, but I hope things work out and they finally decide to get a divorce so he quits pulling her strings.

Well to work, have a great day, k

moring peeps, oops its 12:42 LOL

Seriously, I've been up for hours but just got on here now.

Karla; hugs on DD#3 ... that's a tough one for sure to get over. sleeping in, well girl you deserved that for sure!!!

Janet: I wish I could look after your doggies for you, but getting up to see your sis will be good... I know you care deeply for her, I'm glad that she'll now let you in. HUGS HUGS HUGS

Phyl: You do so well with your aqua aerobics, you rock... glad Earl is feeling better too... Can't imagine what its like not to be able to breath right through one side of your nose. Yes, you are lucky to have great health care centres near you...

Linda: Will you get to see the kids and grandkids this weekend? or are you still doing Fall cleanup around the yard?

This was a shock.... woke up in the night to this heavy rumbleing sound!!! During the night we had 6 inches of SNOW FALL....:unsure: it slid off the Steel roof and made a WHOMP sound when it hit the ground... Had to go out into the garage find my snow scraper for my car!!! Had to clear 6 " of snow off my car before I could go out to an appt.... OH MY GOSH... what happened to our Indian Summer!!!!

The sun is shining HARD right now and as I look outside it is BRIGHT and white... the leaves that I hadn't gotten around to raking up... are now buryied... so I don't have to look at them and think, ahg,, gotta get out there and rake them into bags... I hate that part about fall... it just reminds me that the WINTER is to come...

Big black fluffy squirrel just zoomed past my window, he's jumping from tree to tree... "where are my nuts?" :w00t: :thumbup:

73162_490406022164_694262164_7523466_6252004_s.jpg

Edited by peaches9
added pic

So looks like I will be going up there November 5ths - I maybe asking you to house sit (babysit) for me as Andrew has to work and won't be able to go w/me and I don't think I can handle 3 dogs - I'm going to ask Debbie - so we will see - doubt she has anything going on - May take Bella w/me but leave the other 2 or take Angel and leave bear & bella - don't know yet - this is the problem w/having so many animals..

Glad Earl is doing so well - and girl you got grilled chicken WTG wasn't half as bad as if you had gotten the fried stuff at least you made a very good choice there ;0)

Karla WTG on cute jeans ;0) You deserve them :0) I would love to be home on a rainy day - making a pot of Soup and reading a good book ;0)

Candice - Bella was in my lap - but she won't sit still - so I can't type - she's playing w/bear right now ...

Linda - Your DIL is werid - can't call your day care day care - omw.... Hugs - Know you are enjoying your Grandma time :0)

Let me know about the dogs. Neighbor wanted me to go on this bus tour to Nordstrom's on the 5th but I don't know if she actually signed us up yet or not. But, we can work around it if Debby isn't available.

Linda's DIL probably just trying to help distinguish between the one day care and the other.

Morning ladies, just got out of bed, slept for over 12 hours, I guess I was tired. Today I am doing yard work to put the yard to bed for the winter. Need to do a dump run and then go get some dirt for my flower bed. I first have to find the truck keys, I think Elyse still has them, grrrr. slept good, but now I am kid of ache after laying in bed that long, but that is okay, it will work it's way out.

Phyl how isl Earl?

Wished my DD#3 happy birthday. She is finally acknowledging that her husband has been cheating on her. They have been separated for over a year now, he is Chicago her in Montana. I know that it is a hit to the ego, but I hope things work out and they finally decide to get a divorce so he quits pulling her strings. Well to work, have a great day, k

Did you find your truck keys???

Earl is doing GREAT. I am really impressed. Still a little tired out, but got him to take a long walk today. Thought I had to work in Activiites office for 2 hrs but they didn't need me. But I rode he scooter up and Earl was going to walk her back. So when I didn't have to stay we went over to visit the couple that had Zoey on Wed. They fell in love with her so I thought they would enjoy a short visit. Husband got down on the floor to play ball with her! Then when we got back, Zoey and I took a walk... since she was riding in the scooter before that and needed some more exercise. I made it all the way around the block this time. Will keep trying to increase the distance. Makes my back hurt, but I think it will get stronger if I keep doing it. See the doc on Thursday. Did my Water aerobics again today after skipping for two days.

16_2_105.gif

Phyl: You do so well with your aqua aerobics, you rock... glad Earl is feeling better too... Can't imagine what its like not to be able to breath right through one side of your nose. Yes, you are lucky to have great health care centres near you...

This was a shock.... woke up in the night to this heavy rumbling sound!!! During the night we had 6 inches of SNOW FALL....:unsure: it slid off the Steel roof and made a WHOMP sound when it hit the ground... Had to go out into the garage find my snow scraper for my car!!! Had to clear 6 " of snow off my car before I could go out to an appt.... OH MY GOSH... what happened to our Indian Summer!!!!

The sun is shining HARD right now and as I look outside it is BRIGHT and white... the leaves that I hadn't gotten around to raking up... are now buried... so I don't have to look at them and think, ahg,, gotta get out there and rake them into bags... I hate that part about fall... it just reminds me that the WINTER is to come...

Big black fluffy squirrel just zoomed past my window, he's jumping from tree to tree... "where are my nuts?" :w00t: :thumbup:

73162_490406022164_694262164_7523466_6252004_s.jpg

OH, MY!!!

Wonder if it snowed in Buffalo????

Haven't heard any whining from my sisters yet!!

28_4_8.gif

Its weird, we had 6 ``of snow here in the beach, But I drove to Collingwood (Elvis) for an appt. and there the grass was still green!!! They had NO snow at all, now its only 15 mins down the road... go figure:unsure: so they probably didn`t get it in Buffalo....(?)

I had a skinny carmel Soy latte, it was my treat, and OH so good.... I try to get one when ever I go to Colling3wood...YUM

Its weird, we had 6 ``of snow here in the beach, But I drove to Collingwood (Elvis) for an appt. and there the grass was still green!!! They had NO snow at all, now its only 15 mins down the road... go figure:unsure: so they probably didn`t get it in Buffalo....(?)

I had a skinny carmel Soy latte, it was my treat, and OH so good.... I try to get one when ever I go to Colling3wood...YUM

Yep! Just finished talking to my sister, Shirley. She said they had no snow there but I guess a light dusting in the "south towns", so maybe the other sister got some.

Uncle Ed still bitching about being told he can't go across the road!! My mother told him to "shut up"!! GO, MOM!!! She never used to stand up to him like that! LOL! My sister said Mom is in "Hog Heaven" in that facility!! She is very social! She has made friends with a lot of people already. She is missing her church, though. I know their pastor would arrange for someone to pick them up but Uncle Ed keeps insisting they are "all done with going to church!" They have services there at the facility, but he won't go there either!! I know Mom is not happy about that and think I will talk to her about it this weekend!

982v.gif