Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Evening Gang...

Talked to Sis this morning - she didn't sound good - but told me she loved me and whatever she was pissed about is Water under the bridge..

I am flying up there next Friday and coming home Monday - Phyl - don't worry - Debbie can babysit next weekend - so I got that covered..

Snow Candice - well at least it won't last long -

Karla - Hugs on DD cheating man - Did you find the keys ;0)

Oh yes I found the key, Elyse had them. That really ticks me off when she does that. She took my truck to the dump and then picked up some potting soil. Then she takes the keys again. I had to call her and get them again.

I am going to try to have Elyse clean the house weekly and do my laundry in exchange for her car insurance payment. I have written a detailed check list of what I expect. We will see if she follows through. If she does, it is worth the $70 a month to not have to spend a day every week doing those chores. If she doesn't she pays.

Got a lot of yard work done and feel much better about it all. Candice the other night I swore it snowed, the sidewalk was white, I even put on shoes, come to find out it was just a full moon. But I am sure winter is just around the corner. I am not looking forward to snow, I hate it. But think, it is perfect quilting weather!

Janet, I hope things work out with your sister, you have to try so that you can live with yourself. Hang in there

73412_435607306684_550181684_5647636_5372994_n.jpg

Picture of the snow this morning!!!:)

Dosn;t the sky look creepy????

Edited by peaches9

Yep! Just finished talking to my sister, Shirley. She said they had no snow there but I guess a light dusting in the "south towns", so maybe the other sister got some.

Uncle Ed still bitching about being told he can't go across the road!! My mother told him to "shut up"!! GO, MOM!!! She never used to stand up to him like that! LOL! My sister said Mom is in "Hog Heaven" in that facility!! She is very social! She has made friends with a lot of people already. She is missing her church, though. I know their pastor would arrange for someone to pick them up but Uncle Ed keeps insisting they are "all done with going to church!" They have services there at the facility, but he won't go there either!! I know Mom is not happy about that and think I will talk to her about it this weekend!

982v.gif

Its great that your Mom loves it in the retirement home so much. .... that must be such a tremendous relief for you and your sisters.

Good Evening Gang... Talked to Sis this morning - she didn't sound good - but told me she loved me and whatever she was pissed about is Water under the bridge.. I am flying up there next Friday and coming home Monday - Phyl - don't worry - Debbie can babysit next weekend - so I got that covered..

Snow Candice - well at least it won't last long -

Karla - Hugs on DD cheating man-Did you find the keys ;0)

Glad you are able to fly up and see her! If you need anything, let us know. Can Debby handle all three dogs??

73412_435607306684_550181684_5647636_5372994_n.jpg

Picture of the snow this morning!!!:sleep: Dosn;t the sky look creepy????

Beautiful picture, really!! But I don't miss the snow!!

:):tt1::thumbup:

Earl is doing so well, but I can tell not up to par yet. He went to the pool tonight, but drove the car up, and then ended up just taking a shower. He's too worn out yet.

Karla... you have more patience than I do! I would've kicked DD's butt out the door a long time ago.

Grandson, Justin landed on his shoulder catching a 33 yd pass tonight... senior in high school. Broke his collar bone clear through. He's done with high school football! I know he had scouts looking at him a couple of years ago. Don't know if this will effect his chances of getting a football scholarship or not.

Phyl what a heart break. Hopefully the scouts will see past the injury and see that he gives it his all for the team. We will keep our fingers crossed!

Candice, the picture is a postcard, so beautiful. But I agree the sky is creepy, almost looks tornado like. Can we say global warming... that or the science in me is kicking in.

Phyl it is going to take time for Earl to heal, the anesthesia alone take time to get out of the tissues. He should be bounced back in a couple of weeks.

Yes Phyl, I know I let Elyse get away with too much. But the girls just makes me shake my head or makes me want to shake her. I try not to complain about how the boy friend takes advantage of her because she will just stick with him longer. A normal 24 year old would have figured it out by now, but she her maturity level is more like a 18 year old. I don't know what the answer is. If I complain too much she will stop being honest with me and I feel that I need to keep the door cracked open so she knows she has options. That or I am just enabling her. I don't know the answer.

Today is finish up the yard work, Shampoo carpets in my bedroom. Last weekend the cat go locked in my room for 14 hours, so you know what happened. Sometimes I am just sick of animals. I doubt I will get anymore when these pass on.

well best get too it. have a great morning.

Good Morning Gang

Love the pic Candice.... It is a postcard and sky does look creepy..

Phyl - Sorry about Justin - Hope he heals fast... Glad Earl is doing well - You must take after your mom - being the social butterfly ;0) Ya I think she can - I am going to have Andrew drop by - cuz I do worry abit about it..

Karla - What I resent the most right now is that she was pissed at me for a comment I made - that's it - now 6 months wasted and she lives to far away to be driving every weekend 7.5 hrs each way and hell flying on short notice is costing me 370.. But it's only $$$ thank God for plastic.. I love my Sister - even w/our differences in the last 2 yrs.. She has been like a Mom to me in so many ways..

Well wating for Andrew to call - shopping for essentials for his apt

this is a pic of my SISter(tall one) and my 2 cousins (outsides) taken at my hubbies BdayCandice

Well the yard is put away for the season, it always makes me sad. I built another flower bed, about 12 ft by 12 ft. Planted the shrubs I bought or got free because they were ugly. Everything is planted, not a single pot in sight. Hoses put away, big pots cleaned out of annuals and dirt, the last bulbs planted. I finished just in time, it is raining heavy. They say it may turn into snow. It won't be as beautiful as your place Candice. I love the picture. You should blow it up and frame it.

Going to veg for most of the evening, who knows I might even read. Tomorrow is laundry and starting my paper, want to have it done by Wednesday.

The surgery for my coworker with breast cancer went well. They had to take a lot more than they thought they would and sent it off for tests, hopefully it will come out as planned.

Only 5 more weeks till surgery, can't wait. I am so tired of hanging out.

Janet, I hate when people get all twisted over a comment instead of just talking about it. One of my quilting ladies has always been very close to her sister in law. Well over a year ago, the SIL got ticked about something and they hardly talk now. The SIL even accused her of stealing when all she did was take her own mothers china from the family cabin. My friend told her dad that she was taking them, but evidently that wasn't enough. Life is too short. You are doing the right thing.

Sitting here enjoying my latte, I'll check in later.

Morning folks!

Decided to get up early and hit all the mail and bills, not my idea of fun, but it will be good to have it all dealt with.

Hope you all slept well.

SISTERS! AAARRRGGG. I've got two of them, one lives close and the other in PA. Hardly ever talk to either of them. Can't imagine either would shed a tear at my passing. You guys are my sisters.

Hold on with your plans for March. I was checking a school calendar for something else and according to that calendar, spring break is a week earlier! I've got to check for sure on Monday and will let you know! Hopefully Candice didn't book flights and Janet didn't take the week off yet. . .???

You guys, I am really losing it. I just can't concentrate on anything. Pretty much lived on liquids all week. Thankfully yesterday I was able to take it easy and managed to eat a slice of pizza for supper which did not reappear and I was able to sleep. I know that I need to slow down, and thankfully in a couple of days I will be able to do just that. We are going to Punta Cana for 5 days--Tuesday-Sunday. I hope that will be enough--it's all I can do right now.

Well off to church. I have exams to grade this afternoon, then Andy, Penny and the kids are coming over for supper. Tuesday is my birthday and Cora didn't like that idea. She thinks that she's the only one who should have birthdays (Her's was in August), so I bought myself a little cake and I told her that I would share my cake with her. Yesterday she told her mama, "Grama birthday--Grama share with Ra-ra." I wish you could see her. Just too cute, and smart! Counts to 10 in English and spanish! OK, enough bragging!!!

Linda, we both know what stress does to us, try to enjoy your break. Cora just sounds like a doll, someday. Unfortunately all mine that have the possibility of having children are all far away AND I have to share them with their my ex & wife and the in-laws. It is just depressing to know that I won't be able to afford to see them much and everyone else will be able to fly out at a drop of a hat. I know, pity party. I originally planned on going to Idaho to spend my 4 day break with DD#2, but the ex. & his wife beat me too it. Not a big deal...okay, yes it is. I have never been known to share and play well with others. Oh well, got lots of yard work done. Sorry...

So linda, splurge and make yourself a fancy cup of tea or latte to grade those papers.

Best get to it myself. TTFN

Karla... HUGS! Hope you accomplish everything on your list today.

Linda.... Hope you have a great birthday celebration with the little ones! Cora sounds like an absolute delight! REST on your little mini-vacation. Sounds like way too much stress in your life! I know you can't wait until RETIREMENT!!! Enough is enough!

Candice.. how is the weather up there??? Just read a weather advisory for this area.... strong gusty winds coming tonight, apparently.... remnants of typhoon Megi! Possible rain, too. Enjoyed the sisters picture. New photos from the wedding in August are still surfacing.. that's where my new FB profile pic came from. And I think this guy got the best picture of us smooching Mom.

Where are you Janet?

We had our first "Margarita Party" of the season next door last night! So no dinner... party food was pretty good though... antipasto salad, broccoli/cauliflower salad, BBQ meatballs, homemade chili rellenos.... first time for me, and some cheese and sausage. I didn't blow it with food, but had 3 margaritas over 4 hours!!

And now we're meeting our former hs classmates who live up in the mountains, for brunch at some fancy dancy place in Palm Springs. But I checked out the menu online and they have some healthy choices. I will probably pick some seafood.

post-220150-13813139642947_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Peeps

Drive by gotta get ready for gym

Linda - Hugs Hugs Hugs - Yes Mexico will be relaxing - who's going just you and Mel...

I haven't' taken time off yet - and it really wouldn't matter - I'm the only one who plans this far in advance :0) so check on Monday and let us know..

Karla - you have winter - our flower bloom this time of year :0) winter grass is up (rye) and rose are blooming - Cloudly day today but I like it..

Phyl - Have fun at brunch - What fancy place??

Well shopped w/Andrew and Janelle yesterday - then went to a play w/Debbie last night - it was ok - could have been the story of my life - but it started late and couldn't wait for it to be over - little predicatable - and was STARVING .. Really wanted to stay home - went to dennys after play 10:30 had the insides of Senior Citizen sliders (2 small hamburger patties and some fries w/ranch) On the way home saw a cop hiding on the side of the road - well he pulls out - follows us for 2 miles and as I am turning - he turns on his lights.. So we pull over - i give him my papers - guess what he stopped me for - no light on my license plate.. OMG he didn't have anything better to do .. Asked stupid questions like is this your car - are you the original owner - wth - I guess he was bored - just told me to get it fixed.. Tax Payer Dollars at work..

I would like to do nothing today - but got gym then have to go p/u kitchen table w/Andrew.. Get key made and then can come home and veg

cbl

Well the yard is put away for the season, it always makes me sad. I built another flower bed, about 12 ft by 12 ft. Planted the shrubs I bought or got free because they were ugly. Everything is planted, not a single pot in sight. Hoses put away, big pots cleaned out of annuals and dirt, the last bulbs planted. I finished just in time, it is raining heavy. They say it may turn into snow. It won't be as beautiful as your place Candice. I love the picture. You should blow it up and frame it.

I know, putting stuff away in the fall is kinda a downer, it means that you`ve given up. The Summer will NOT appear again, not even for a day.... :smile2:(

Going to veg for most of the evening, who knows I might even read. Tomorrow is laundry and starting my paper, want to have it done by Wednesday.

The surgery for my coworker with breast cancer went well. They had to take a lot more than they thought they would and sent it off for tests, hopefully it will come out as planned.

Only 5 more weeks till surgery, can't wait. I am so tired of hanging out.

Oh yes, that will be a banner day... getting all that fixed... you`ll be a NEW BIONIC WOMAN whoot, whoot:thumbup:

Janet, I hate when people get all twisted over a comment instead of just talking about it. One of my quilting ladies has always been very close to her sister in law. Well over a year ago, the SIL got ticked about something and they hardly talk now. The SIL even accused her of stealing when all she did was take her own mothers china from the family cabin. My friend told her dad that she was taking them, but evidently that wasn't enough. Life is too short. You are doing the right thing.

Sitting here enjoying my latte, I'll check in later.

SISTERS! AAARRRGGG. I've got two of them, one lives close and the other in PA. Hardly ever talk to either of them. Can't imagine either would shed a tear at my passing. You guys are my sisters.

Right on Linda, we ARE your sisters...

Hold on with your plans for March. I was checking a school calendar for something else and according to that calendar, spring break is a week earlier! I've got to check for sure on Monday and will let you know! Hopefully Candice didn't book flights and Janet didn't take the week off yet. . .???

Oh my gosh, I was on my AeroPlan page last night and was checking available dates... Yup, I came REALLY close to booking it... so I am so glad that I procrastinated.... whew, I`ll wait now until I hear that ya`ll have booked....

You guys, I am really losing it. I just can't concentrate on anything. Pretty much lived on liquids all week. Thankfully yesterday I was able to take it easy and managed to eat a slice of pizza for supper which did not reappear and I was able to sleep. I know that I need to slow down, and thankfully in a couple of days I will be able to do just that. We are going to Punta Cana for 5 days--Tuesday-Sunday. I hope that will be enough--it's all I can do right now.

Well off to church. I have exams to grade this afternoon, then Andy, Penny and the kids are coming over for supper. Tuesday is my birthday and Cora didn't like that idea. She thinks that she's the only one who should have birthdays (Her's was in August), so I bought myself a little cake and I told her that I would share my cake with her. Yesterday she told her mama, "Grama birthday--Grama share with Ra-ra." I wish you could see her. Just too cute, and smart! Counts to 10 in English and spanish! OK, enough bragging!!!

Its o.k. there is never enough bragging.... plus once I get a wee one, just TRY and shut me up!!!:blushing:

Karla... HUGS! Hope you accomplish everything on your list today.

Linda.... Hope you have a great birthday celebration with the little ones! Cora sounds like an absolute delight! REST on your little mini-vacation. Sounds like way too much stress in your life! I know you can't wait until RETIREMENT!!! Enough is enough!

Candice.. how is the weather up there??? Just read a weather advisory for this area.... strong gusty winds coming tonight, apparently.... remnants of typhoon Megi! Possible rain, too. Enjoyed the sisters picture. New photos from the wedding in August are still surfacing.. that's where my new FB profile pic came from. And I think this guy got the best picture of us smooching Mom.

Where are you Janet?

We had our first "Margarita Party" of the season next door last night! So no dinner... party food was pretty good though... antipasto salad, broccoli/cauliflower salad, BBQ meatballs, homemade chili rellenos.... first time for me, and some cheese and sausage. I didn't blow it with food, but had 3 margaritas over 4 hours!!

And now we're meeting our former hs classmates who live up in the mountains, for brunch at some fancy dancy place in Palm Springs. But I checked out the menu online and they have some healthy choices. I will probably pick some seafood.

Yummmm margaritas;;;; oh joy oh bliss!!! Hate the salt afterwards though... but I am sure your food was just o.k.... don`t sweat it! How is Earl feeling today?? Still gettinnhg a bit stronger each day??

Good Morning Peeps

Drive by gotta get ready for gym

Linda - Hugs Hugs Hugs - Yes Mexico will be relaxing - who's going just you and Mel...

I haven't' taken time off yet - and it really wouldn't matter - I'm the only one who plans this far in advance :0) so check on Monday and let us know..

Karla - you have winter - our flower bloom this time of year :0) winter grass is up (rye) and rose are blooming - Cloudly day today but I like it..

Phyl - Have fun at brunch - What fancy place??

Well shopped w/Andrew and Janelle yesterday - then went to a play w/Debbie last night - it was ok - could have been the story of my life - but it started late and couldn't wait for it to be over - little predicatable - and was STARVING .. Really wanted to stay home - went to dennys after play 10:30 had the insides of Senior Citizen sliders (2 small hamburger patties and some fries w/ranch) On the way home saw a cop hiding on the side of the road - well he pulls out - follows us for 2 miles and as I am turning - he turns on his lights.. So we pull over - i give him my papers - guess what he stopped me for - no light on my license plate.. OMG he didn't have anything better to do .. Asked stupid questions like is this your car - are you the original owner - wth - I guess he was bored - just told me to get it fixed.. Tax Payer Dollars at work..

Oh gosh, I can`t believe he pulled you over for THAT, and what business is it of his if you are the original owner or not... you had your ownership papers and insuranace and licence with you??? What a dumb ass he was being...

I would like to do nothing today - but got gym then have to go p/u kitchen table w/Andrew.. Get key made and then can come home and veg

cbl

Just got home from our afternoon gig at Kokomo Beanz Cafe... the JazzBassic gig went really well, she`s booked us again in NOV and DEC... whoot,whoot... had a steady bunch of customers once they came in to get coffeeélunch... t hey stayed and stayed... had lots of possitive feedback!!!

Here``s some pictures that my GF took and put up on FB

post-220921-1381313964324_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139643527_thumb.jpg