Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Linda, you are right, we don't teach writing anymore AND the killer is the grading. With all my master's stuff I haven't graded a paper in over a week, not good. I am just going to have to find a way to simplify it for this year. Not proud of it, but it is all I can do.

My principal came and talked to me about who they are going to hire for my long term sub. It is a teacher that use to teach at our school, but when they sold their property for 6.9 million, yes MILLION dollars she retired. My youngest daughter had her and loved her. She taught mainly 1st and 5th grade, and her strength is not science, but she knows the system and possibly some of the kids. I know I will be able to walk away and not worry about a thing.

I wish my surgery was tomorrow, I am hanging out about 4 inches and having difficulty going to the bathroom. Last night I had to shove everything back in just to have a bowel movement...I know TMI!

We did have some good news yesterday. My co-worker that has been diagnosed with breast cancer got her results back from the test for the genetic marker for cancer (her mom died of breast cancer when she was 9) came back negative. So she will NOT have to have a bi-lateral massectomy or hysterectomy. They will be able to do a lumpectomy and radiation!!! What a blessing.

Love you all, but I have a paper to crank out, TTFN

Good Evening Gang

Karla - what's your date for surgery.. My x nail lady uterus hung out like the - she just had to have a hysterectomy and then they put her bladder back - Hugs on those issues..

How old is the teacher w/cancer - I think I would tell them to take it all - if there were any chance that it would come back..

Well my life is sorta boring - really busy at work - Andrew is getting an apt on 11/1 - $450 a month in Desert Hot Springs by the Vons' - Phyl do you know the area?? I don't like that he's there but I think it's good that he's going to be on his own - Janelle is moving w/him.. So next weekend gotta hit the thrift stores for a kitchen table - pots pans - dishes etc..

Had gym tonite - legs - so so work out - my knees are sorta bugging me - nothing back - just like they need oil ;0)

food today - cheese Peanut Butter crackers for bf - lunch fish & salad - dinner salmon patty cajun style & veggie.. I just at about 6 potato chips - well crumbs really ;0) but would say it was about 6..

Have bowling Saturday oh - I gotta send the pic my boss took of me in the Star costume - we are dancing w/the stars and I'm a star - told them I'm the Star employee.. lol

Well that's about it... Nothing exciting ;0)

Janet, my surgery date isn't until Nov. 30. I no longer have a uterus or cervix, so mine is just like an inside out sock (as the doc says). When they do the procedure, the bladder will be put back where it belongs and hopefully work on the rectum issues as well

The paper is not going well. Instead of just writing and THEN revising, I am finding myself over stressing and analyzing every word. I need to stop.

Phyl, I glad Earl is getting his nasal issues taken care of. Is this something Earl knew about or is this the first time a doc actually looked at the issue?

Janet, I hope that Andrew's appartment works for him. It is time for him to try his own place. You both will have fun setting him up for the first time.

Linda, hang in there!

Phyl, maybe you need to call the doc's office and tell them that you are in so much pain that you need to see them earlier. It is worth a try.

Candic...you home yet?

Well best get back to it!

Good Morning Gang...

Happy Thursday....

Karla - I think it's great that he's getting his own apt - he need to grow up and see what the real world is like - My only concern is where he's living and if it's safe.. DHS (desert hot springs) has some issues - but I think he will be fine - also the whole gas issue - but the rent is cheap too - so we will see I will go w/him on Tuesday when he signs his lease..

Hugs on the paper - I admire your determination - I couldn't do it right now..

Ok you will be having surgery while i'm gone - So hugs prayers - who's going to stay w/you??

Phyl - Hugs on Earl's up coming nose surgery - I know he will be a bit of a bear after the surgery - I know 2 pple who have had it - they were fine..

Weather says - Monday it's suppose to cool back to the 80' looking forward to it - tired of a/c and $$$

I have a funeral on Monday - you remember that joseph's God Mothers dad died a few months back - well her mom die last friday... heart attack while playing bridge -

dinner was ok - those salmon patties aren't as good as the ones we had in WA but ok..

I don't think Candice will be back for a few more days...

Linda - just think May May May ;0) - I would be having short timers mentality ;0)

Well off to shower - ck back later

Well girls, I am back.

Nice trip, camper worked fine, and I did the "DUMP" myself.. Peter is really grosssed out by that chore... SO I said that I would do it... I use disposable gloves so its not that bad, except I sprayed myself in the face with the clean Water hose... dah!!!

Trying to get all caught up on the posts... Peter is doing laundry and I am off to the Laser Clinic in a few minutes to cover a shift for someone...

Tomorrow I work at the Election Advance Poll again.. easy money!!!

Linda; Your trip is coming up fast!!! Minniapolis sounds like it was FUN. Sorry about the funeral.. yah its kinda weird now adays when people put funny music in...

Just so you all know... when I go... just lift a few Long Island Ice teas while you are watching a beautiful sunset... oh yeah, and PHYL can sing ... if she wants to.

Karla, so glad that the school people are getting your temp replacement all soarted out early, that will give you peace of mind.... Can't you just wait to have 6 weeks off!!!!

Janet: You have enought excersise points saved up to have that Reeses Peices... hope you enjoyed it.

PHyl. I must have missed the part where your MOm and Uncle Ed moved into the Seniors Residance... Thank Goodness for that... It'll make worrying about them less huh??? Good meals, and safty for them.

Well ladies, more later ... gotta get to work

Oh, weather up at Temagami was COOL, the boys took all the docks out(a one day work event) and Krystal and I fought.... I don't know what it is... we just vetch at each other all the time... I hated that....

Welcome home Candice !!!

post-219373-13813139633147_thumb.jpg

Janet, you have always been our STAR!, loved it!

Well folks, I stress ate all day, did you know it is possible to eat 2 pounds of grapes. My only consolation was that it wasn't 2 pounds of chocolate. I got stressed trying to do sub notes, deal with some very disfunctional families, abuse & neglect, and trying to get my lesson done for Saturday, AND trying to do the paper. I'm NOT going to look up the calories for 2 pounds of grapes. I know it is astronomical. I am having some control issues, well actually I am NOT having control issues, right now I don't have any to have an issue with. food food CHEW CHEW , how many pieces of gum can one person chew in a day. An entire package of 20 pieces. So between gorging on grapes, chewing 20 pieces of gum, my mouth and jaw are sore. I feel like a walking grape. AND it isn't the oval type, it is the big fat globe type. I hate my lack of control. Yes I know it was at least grapes and not chocolate, but I liked it better when I couldn't eat, when everything came back up. I felt thin, yeah dehydration will do that to you, now I feel as fat as I was 92 pounds ago. Can you gain 30 pounds on grapes? Okay, yes I have officially lost it. I'm obsessing about grapes. Someone come and bitch slap me, because I feel that out of control!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent....does anyone have any grapes?

Well folks, I stress ate all day, did you know it is possible to eat 2 pounds of grapes. My only consolation was that it wasn't 2 pounds of chocolate. I got stressed trying to do sub notes, deal with some very disfunctional families, abuse & neglect, and trying to get my lesson done for Saturday, AND trying to do the paper. I'm NOT going to look up the calories for 2 pounds of grapes. I know it is astronomical. I am having some control issues, well actually I am NOT having control issues, right now I don't have any to have an issue with. food food CHEW CHEW , how many pieces of gum can one person chew in a day. An entire package of 20 pieces. So between gorging on grapes, chewing 20 pieces of gum, my mouth and jaw are sore. I feel like a walking grape. AND it isn't the oval type, it is the big fat globe type. I hate my lack of control. Yes I know it was at least grapes and not chocolate, but I liked it better when I couldn't eat, when everything came back up. I felt thin, yeah dehydration will do that to you, now I feel as fat as I was 92 pounds ago. Can you gain 30 pounds on grapes? Okay, yes I have officially lost it. I'm obsessing about grapes. Someone come and bitch slap me, because I feel that out of control!!!!!!!

Nope, I am not going to bitchslap you.. If it helps think of all the Vitamin C you got, as well as fibre!!!

Nutrition Facts

Grapes

Serving Size: 10 cup, seedless

spacer.gifspacer.gif

Amount Per Serving

spacer.gif Calories600.0spacer.gif Total Fat9.0 gspacer.gif Saturated Fat3.0 gspacer.gif Polyunsaturated Fat3.0 gspacer.gif Monounsaturated Fat0.0 gspacer.gif Trans Fat0.0 gspacer.gif Cholesterol0.0 mgspacer.gif Sodium32.0 mgspacer.gif Potassium1,760.0 mgspacer.gif Total Carbohydrate284.0 gspacer.gif Dietary Fiber16.0 gspacer.gif Sugars150.0 gspacer.gif Protein11.0 gspacer.gif

:) see Karla, you didn't do as much damage as you thought!!!:biggrin:

Janet: loved the STAR employee picture, that was so cute... I bet you got that for coming in early and moving all those files before WORK even started.:)

Consider yourself bitch slapped - 62 cal in 1 cup of grapes - so you are fine and you are not going to have a problem going potty tomorrow - and it WAS better than eating 2 lbs of chocolate....

I know I still think = losing/maintaining weight - is about not eating - but that's not true - not eating makes you hold on to the weight - your body needs the fuel to burn the fat..

We use to get after Karri for eating 600 cal a day and then trying to run 10 miles at nite...

Nope, I am not going to bitchslap you.. If it helps think of all the Vitamin C you got, as well as fibre!!!

Nutrition Facts

Grapes

Serving Size: 10 cup, seedless

spacer.gifspacer.gif

Amount Per Serving

spacer.gif Calories600.0spacer.gif Total Fat9.0 gspacer.gif Saturated Fat3.0 gspacer.gif Polyunsaturated Fat3.0 gspacer.gif Monounsaturated Fat0.0 gspacer.gif Trans Fat0.0 gspacer.gif Cholesterol0.0 mgspacer.gif Sodium32.0 mgspacer.gif Potassium1,760.0 mgspacer.gif Total Carbohydrate284.0 gspacer.gif Dietary Fiber16.0 gspacer.gif Sugars150.0 gspacer.gif Protein11.0 gspacer.gif

:) see Karla, you didn't do as much damage as you thought!!!:biggrin:

Janet: loved the STAR employee picture, that was so cute... I bet you got that for coming in early and moving all those files before WORK even started.:)

Candice the costume is for bowling on Saturday - Dancing w/the Stars - I'm the star - they had me try it on to see if it fit - I gave myself the title of Star Employee .... My boss liked it so much he took a pic w/his phone - it's really a joke cuz I'm the one who talks back all the time ;0) I am a star employee about coming to work not calling in sick - and doing my job - but not when it comes to office politics ;0)

Good Evening Gang !!!

TGIF !!!!

Karla - must be the moon - I could eat all my lunch w/no problem - could have eaten more - went out w/Candy to chineese - had kung pao shrimp & beef aspargus - omw the beef was to die for - so tender and the shrimp were perfect - we ordered half orders - wish we had ordered full ones - cuz I could have eaten more

I don't eat alot of beef - and I use to - it was so tasty !!!

Well that's about it for me - bowling for our local theater (charity event) - Sunday nails and that's about it - 6 weeks till vacation !!!!

Oh my Gosh Janet; 6 wks until vacaytion..... yippee"!! You will have so much fun. Quality time with the family.

I just LOVE the star costume.... you look so cute it in... and appropriate, as YOU are OUR S T A R too....

PHyl, I guess I missed something, Earl is having nose surgery?? Well, that kinda figures as he`s had such a terrible time with the sinus`s lately... Hope that all works out o.k. for him... GIve him a HUG from Me:biggrin:

Well Girls, I worked yest. at the clinic 5 hours... o.k. not bad... then today I worked at the advance Poll for the election 8 hours, then I worked 3 hours for a KIDS b-day party at the Community room.... OMG I think I am going to die.... a 12 hour day for MOI???? I think not!!! I am a lazy asssed retired person:eek:

Oh, the money will be nice..$$$$.. I booked a cruise in JAN for 15 days.... don`t yell at me.... I know... my next door neighbor said ``what, you are going away again???``` yup, and then she says `` Peter let you go away again??``` Like he needs to give me permission?!?!?!? I think NOT....

Italy, Greece, Crete, Turkey, Egypt. I am going with an old high school friend of mine... she lives in Toronto, and is single.... I hope we get along fine....she came up for Peter`s 60-th Bday party... so we kept in touch.

But I am paying for my flight and cruise, so I`ll still have my Aeroplan miles....:)

Oh Candice, I so envy you, I'd love to go to Greece and Egypt. But someday I'm going to Belize and Ireland! But Egypt...the pyramids!!! I watch The Mummy at least once a month, just because I love the whole pyramid thing. Maybe I was an Egyptian in a previous life. Nah I would have been a slave.

Well just got home and need to shower and go to bed, Check in tomorrow!

Candice

Why would we yell at you - you haven't been anywhere...

Sounds like fun...

Janet, my surgery date isn't until Nov. 30. I no longer have a uterus or cervix, so mine is just like an inside out sock (as the doc says). When they do the procedure, the bladder will be put back where it belongs and hopefully work on the rectum issues as well

The paper is not going well. Instead of just writing and THEN revising, I am finding myself over stressing and analyzing every word. I need to stop.

Phyl, I glad Earl is getting his nasal issues taken care of. Is this something Earl knew about or is this the first time a doc actually looked at the issue?

Phyl, maybe you need to call the doc's office and tell them that you are in so much pain that you need to see them earlier. It is worth a try.

Forgot that your surgery was that far away. But you planned it that way so you'd be off over the holidays, right?

I'm mad at Zoey. We were playing fetch and she bit my thumb when we were wrestling over a toy. So I quit playing with her for now.

Earl had sinus surgery about 8-10 yrs ago on the left side. I don't know why they didn't do the right side then! So this dr. is doing the right side. Sure hope it helps. Every night he goes to bed about 9-10 pm and by midnight he is out in the recliner because he has a sinus headache.

I was thinking about going to urgent care today but then Earl went in to a panic because he was almost out of one of his Rx. So we spent the day going to the Navy/Marine base at 29 Palms instead. So... taking Ibuprofen a couple of times a day. Can't walk hardly at all. All week I barely made it from the locker room to the pool and then to the hot tub. I'll make it to the 28th!

Well girls, I am back. Nice trip, camper worked fine, and I did the "DUMP" myself.. Peter is really grossed out by that chore... SO I said that I would do it... I use disposable gloves so its not that bad, except I sprayed myself in the face with the clean Water hose... dah!!!

Trying to get all caught up on the posts... Peter is doing laundry and I am off to the Laser Clinic in a few minutes to cover a shift for someone...

Tomorrow I work at the Election Advance Poll again.. easy money!!!

Linda; Your trip is coming up fast!!! Minneapolis sounds like it was FUN. Sorry about the funeral.. yah its kinda weird now adays when people put funny music in...

Just so you all know... when I go... just lift a few Long Island Ice teas while you are watching a beautiful sunset... oh yeah, and PHYL can sing ... if she wants to.

Karla, so glad that the school people are getting your temp replacement all sorted out early, that will give you peace of mind.... Can't you just wait to have 6 weeks off!!!!

Janet: You have enough excersise points saved up to have that Reeses Peices... hope you enjoyed it.

PHyl. I must have missed the part where your MOm and Uncle Ed moved into the Seniors Residance... Thank Goodness for that... It'll make worrying about them less huh??? Good meals, and safty for them.

Well ladies, more later ... gotta get to work

Oh, weather up at Temagami was COOL, the boys took all the docks out(a one day work event) and Krystal and I fought.... I don't know what it is... we just vetch at each other all the time... I hated that....

Glad you're back!! We missed you!

Yeah, Mom & Uncle Ed are ecstatic about their new digs! Going to Scrabble, Pinochle in the afternoons, out to lunch earlier this week... shopping trip next week. My Mom told my sister... "we don't have to do anything but eat and sleep!!"

Good Morning Gang... Happy Thursday....

Karla - I think it's great that he's getting his own apt - he need to grow up and see what the real world is like - My only concern is where he's living and if it's safe.. DHS (desert hot springs) has some issues - but I think he will be fine - also the whole gas issue - but the rent is cheap too - so we will see I will go w/him on Tuesday when he signs his lease..

Hugs on the paper - I admire your determination - I couldn't do it right now..

Ok you will be having surgery while i'm gone - So hugs prayers - who's going to stay w/you??

Phyl - Hugs on Earl's up coming nose surgery - I know he will be a bit of a bear after the surgery - I know 2 pple who have had it - they were fine..

Weather says - Monday it's suppose to cool back to the 80' looking forward to it - tired of a/c and $$$

I have a funeral on Monday - you remember that joseph's God Mothers dad died a few months back - well her mom die last friday... heart attack while playing bridge -

dinner was ok - those salmon patties aren't as good as the ones we had in WA but ok..

I don't think Candice will be back for a few more days...

Linda - just think May May May ;0) - I would be having short timers mentality ;0) Well off to shower - ck back later

Love the "STAR" photo!

Checked out the Von's neighborhood yesterday when I went to DHS to refresh my memory....I think it's one of the nicer parts of DHS. Middle school is just down the street from Von's and fairly nice residential area.

Well folks, I stress ate all day, did you know it is possible to eat 2 pounds of grapes. My only consolation was that it wasn't 2 pounds of chocolate. I got stressed trying to do sub notes, deal with some very dysfunctional families, abuse & neglect, and trying to get my lesson done for Saturday, AND trying to do the paper. I'm NOT going to look up the calories for 2 pounds of grapes. I know it is astronomical. I am having some control issues, well actually I am NOT having control issues, right now I don't have any to have an issue with. food FOOD CHEW CHEW , how many pieces of gum can one person chew in a day. An entire package of 20 pieces. So between gorging on grapes, chewing 20 pieces of gum, my mouth and jaw are sore. I feel like a walking grape. AND it isn't the oval type, it is the big fat globe type. I hate my lack of control. Yes I know it was at least grapes and not chocolate, but I liked it better when I couldn't eat, when everything came back up. I felt thin, yeah dehydration will do that to you, now I feel as fat as I was 92 pounds ago. Can you gain 30 pounds on grapes? Okay, yes I have officially lost it. I'm obsessing about grapes. Someone come and bitch slap me, because I feel that out of control!!!!!!!

GRAPES.... too funny! There are worse things to binge on.

12_4_43.gif 12_4_43.gif 12_4_43.gif 12_4_43.gif 12_4_43.gif 12_4_43.gif

Consider yourself bitch slapped - 62 cal in 1 cup of grapes - so you are fine and you are not going to have a problem going potty tomorrow - and it WAS better than eating 2 lbs of chocolate....

I know I still think = losing/maintaining weight - is about not eating - but that's not true - not eating makes you hold on to the weight - your body needs the fuel to burn the fat..

We use to get after Karri for eating 600 cal a day and then trying to run 10 miles at nite...

Candice the costume is for bowling on Saturday - Dancing w/the Stars - I'm the star - they had me try it on to see if it fit - I gave myself the title of Star Employee .... My boss liked it so much he took a pic w/his phone - it's really a joke cuz I'm the one who talks back all the time ;0) I am a star employee about coming to work not calling in sick - and doing my job - but not when it comes to office politics ;0)

23_29_137.gif

17_1_17.gif 17_1_17.gif 17_1_17.gif

Phyl you did the right thing, even if it was an accident. If they bite during play YOU stop the play. Remember, you are the Alph and control everything.

Class today, so won't be back until later. Then home to finish my paper,

Sorry this is short, homework.