Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

8_5_23.gif 8_5_25.gif

Enjoy your holiday weekend+!!

Thanks Phyl, yes it will be a great weekend... Petie will be home tomorrow aft. and then we head out in the RV for a few days.... YEAH... I vcan`t wait to try it out.. all packed and ready to roll.

Elections (Advance Poll) went well today.l.. 200 came in a voted early... Gosh, people don`t read instruction though... it is kinda infuriating.. they come in without their voter card, and without ID, and expect to vote... didn`t anyone ever hear of FRAUD....!!!!! Ya, we gotta be sure YOU are YOU, and if no ID then you have to swear an oath (paperwork for me) and then they get their ballot... oh yea and the get asked `are you a Canadian Citizen?``.... you would not believe how many old timers get pissed with this question. :biggrin:

Ah, but it was fun anyways.... on my second glass of wine, and then John is coming over for a rehearsal....

Night everyone, I may be on again later.... CBL

Hi, Mel' free and clear--YAY. He just doesn't need a halloween costume--he has enough cuts and bruises on his arms and chest to pass for any monster. 4 1/2 inches on the chest and brusied 6 inches in all directions! But nothing--including the prostate--was cancer. Thank you Lord!

I had an embarrasing event today. I was lecturing in my 8:30 class, and got about 1/2 hour into it, and just could not continue. Got a massive "hot flash" but the room started getting darker and voices started sounding far away. I had to sit down, and by that time I was sweating profusley and cold as can be. When it didn't pass, the students went for the school nurse who wheeled me down to her office in a wheel chair. Everyone said I looked really pale, and my BP was quite low. Eventually it passed and Mel came to get me, but it was kinda scary at the time. I really think it might be stress related. Hopefully that is the end of it. Of course, all my classes were cancelled after that, so now I have to figure out how to make it all up, plus deal with my cowowrker's classes. The good news is that Mel, Mindy and I are going to Punta Cana for 5 days at the end of the month. I think 5 days on the beach is just what I need. Hopefully I'll make it till then.

Candice--Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll try to post more later--we're going to Minneapolis tomorrow, so who knows?

Oh Linda, how scarey! Did you eat today? If it happens again you better promise to go to the doc or I will call out the troups and we will haul your skinny ass in!!!

We had a jeans day at work, we all donated $$ for breast cancer for our co-worker. It was rather fun!! I have been working on my attitude and it is much better. I'm not letting myself get stressed, strange huh?

Fell much more in control today. I did eat a lot of grapes, probably 1 1/2 cups, but the rest of the food was very controlled. The stomach bloat is leaving. So today it was about 1 c of blueberries/kashi/yogurt, 1/4 apple with laughing cow light, 1 1/2 c of Tomato Soup, and my grapes. dinner is going to be chicken fried rice.

Anyway, hope you have a good evening.

Oh Candice, so explain Canada's Thanksgiving?

Oh Linda, how scarey! Did you eat today? If it happens again you better promise to go to the doc or I will call out the troups and we will haul your skinny ass in!!!

We had a jeans day at work, we all donated $$ for breast cancer for our co-worker. It was rather fun!! I have been working on my attitude and it is much better. I'm not letting myself get stressed, strange huh?

Fell much more in control today. I did eat a lot of grapes, probably 1 1/2 cups, but the rest of the food was very controlled. The stomach bloat is leaving. So today it was about 1 c of blueberries/kashi/yogurt, 1/4 apple with laughing cow light, 1 1/2 c of Tomato Soup, and my grapes. dinner is going to be chicken fried rice.

o.k. here is a link that explains Canadian Thanksgiving and why its different than U.S.

Canadian Thanksgiving

Linda; So happy that Mel`s prostate came back clear!!! Now does he have to continue with medication to keep things flowing?? Peter has been taking the meds for BPH for 3-4 years now...helps him alot.

Karla; Are you getting enought protien...ie. 60 grams per day??

Thanks Phyl, yes it will be a great weekend... Petie will be home tomorrow aft. and then we head out in the RV for a few days.... YEAH... I can`t wait to try it out.. all packed and ready to roll.

Elections (Advance Poll) went well today.l.. 200 came in a voted early... Gosh, people don`t read instruction though... it is kinda infuriating.. they come in without their voter card, and without ID, and expect to vote... didn`t anyone ever hear of FRAUD....!!!!! Ya, we gotta be sure YOU are YOU, and if no ID then you have to swear an oath (paperwork for me) and then they get their ballot... oh yea and the get asked `are you a Canadian Citizen?``.... you would not believe how many old timers get pissed with this question. :biggrin:

Ah, but it was fun anyways.... on my second glass of wine, and then John is coming over for a rehearsal.... Night everyone, I may be on again later.... CBL

Sounds like fun times at the polling booth!! LOL

Hi, Mel' free and clear--YAY. He just doesn't need a halloween costume--he has enough cuts and bruises on his arms and chest to pass for any monster. 4 1/2 inches on the chest and brusied 6 inches in all directions! But nothing--including the prostate--was cancer. Thank you Lord!

I had an embarrassing event today. I was lecturing in my 8:30 class, and got about 1/2 hour into it, and just could not continue. Got a massive "hot flash" but the room started getting darker and voices started sounding far away. I had to sit down, and by that time I was sweating profusely and cold as can be. When it didn't pass, the students went for the school nurse who wheeled me down to her office in a wheel chair. Everyone said I looked really pale, and my BP was quite low. Eventually it passed and Mel came to get me, but it was kinda scary at the time. I really think it might be stress related. Hopefully that is the end of it. Of course, all my classes were cancelled after that, so now I have to figure out how to make it all up, plus deal with my cowowrker's classes. The good news is that Mel, Mindy and I are going to Punta Cana for 5 days at the end of the month. I think 5 days on the beach is just what I need. Hopefully I'll make it till then.

Sounds like a scary episode!! You should have gone to the ER, you know!!

Glad to hear Mel got a clean bill of health!

Punta Cana sounds GREAT!!

Candice, I know I'm not getting enough Protein right now, but I'm working on it. Thanks for the info on Thanksgiving. What a fun holiday. It just shows that us Americans tend to be narrow sighted, thinking only our country celebrates such holidays. I did go online and look it up and there are several countries that Celebrate a successful harvest. Thanks for the infor.

Candice enjoy your trip! Be safe!

Linda, how are you feeling today?? Again, so glad the Mel's test came back clear!!

Phyl, If Earl doesn't heal up soon, he may need another round of antibiotics. There seems to be some nasty stuff out there this year. My absentee numbers are fairly high at school right now.

Well work today, and then I'm suppose to meet up with my quilting friends and quilt. I'd rather come home and go to bed, but it is important, so I'll go.

Still waiting on my results of my last paper. Most everyone has there scores already. This is making me nervous. Hopefully by the end of today. There are 2 people that grade our papers, the prof & his aide, and they switch back and forth. So since he graded my last time they aide will be grading it this time. I'm nervous as all get out. One of the other students got a 100% last time (which I didn't) and only got an 85% this time. CRAP! So now we wait... ANd we all know how patient I am!

Janet, what's up? How's everything going?

Well need more coffee, TTFN

Linda, ditto, hang in there girl!

Janet, I think I am heading into hibernation mode. I am just wanting to curl up and sleep. Maybe I'll turn into a bear, fatten up during the summer, develop an anal plug and sleep. Other than the freezing your butt off, being a bear can't be all that bad. Of course I probably would become a rug or something!

I know I need to eat, and I am eating healthy, it is just that I want to eat all the time. Today, was 1 ounce of cheese, 2 wheat thin flatbreads, 1 cup of Tomato Soup, 1/2 apple with 2 laughing cow light wedges, 1 cup of grapes, 1/2 a biscuit, and then dinner. I haven't had dinner yet.

Yep, I agree on the down time, ttfn

Yup, I am glad its friday too. Working at an Advance POLL today for the election. I will be pooped by 4 p.m. But its a $150 easy bucks!!!! Then Peter gets home in the a.m. and we leave for Temagami for a Thanksgiving weekend with my Sister and DBIL... we are taking the camper...and the doggies:thumbup:

Will be away the first half of next week so if you don't see me that's why.

Love you all, C:wub:

YUM, turkey!!!!!

Earl is feeling better, but still complaining of sinus drainage and ear aches. Over a week on antibiotics now. Follow up appt is Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for asking. He's trying hard to cope with the heat today, too. I asked him to please not turn on the a/c until at least 3 pm! I hate having the windows all closed up, blinds closed and a/c on!!

Holy Cow!! You have a busy week coming up!!

No shopping??!! Bummer! I don't have room for anything anyway! I'm surprised I didn't catch any flack for the things I bought last week before Vegas!!

Hope Bella lets you sleep a little later this weekend! One morning this week Zoey decided to walk on my face and neck a little after 7 a.m. because I was a little later than usual waking up! That pretty much did it... very effective. Sprawl yourself across my neck and lick my eyes. Then I slipped off the cpap mask and she thoroughly cleaned my nose!

C'mon, Linda.... we're waiting anxiously for an update on Mel!

Hibernation is a GREAT idea!!

16_3_161.gif

I love those Wheat Thin Flatbreads. I often have two of them in the evening with a little FF cream cheese.

Tracy is going to be depressed this weekend.... high winds are forecast for the Pacific NW

and 3-5 inches of rain!!!

:biggrin::frown::thumbup::frown::tongue:

I've been exercising hard every morning.. in the pool... I say "HARD" because I'm working when everyone else is talking!! LOL! Except Earl... he does all the exercises, too. And I double time most of them. Not bragging... but.. just to make a point... my hip is hurting again and then Earl says... you're not exercising enough!! YES, I AM!! But it hurts anyway! Tried to walk the dog today after lunch. Well, to begin with.. she refused to walk. Planted her feet and refused to move and then sprawled on the asphalt and was going to stay there and sun herself! But I couldn't have walked anyway... left hip hurt too much. I'm going to call that doctor's office AGAIN!!! Neighbor told me doctors there are great buy staff is awful and NEVER return your phone calls!! Surely they have received the FAX with the x-ray report by now!!!

I had an embarrasing event today. I was lecturing in my 8:30 class, and got about 1/2 hour into it, and just could not continue. Got a massive "hot flash" but the room started getting darker and voices started sounding far away. I had to sit down, and by that time I was sweating profusley and cold as can be. When it didn't pass, the students went for the school nurse who wheeled me down to her office in a wheel chair. Everyone said I looked really pale, and my BP was quite low. Eventually it passed and Mel came to get me, but it was kinda scary at the time. I really think it might be stress related. Hopefully that is the end of it. Of course, all my classes were cancelled after that, so now I have to figure out how to make it all up, plus deal with my cowowrker's classes. The good news is that Mel, Mindy and I are going to Punta Cana for 5 days at the end of the month. I think 5 days on the beach is just what I need. Hopefully I'll make it till then.

Fell much more in control today. I did eat a lot of grapes, probably 1 1/2 cups, but the rest of the food was very controlled. The stomach bloat is leaving. So today it was about 1 c of blueberries/kashi/yogurt, 1/4 apple with laughing cow light, 1 1/2 c of Tomato Soup, and my grapes. Dinner is going to be chicken fried rice.

Candice, I know I'm not getting enough Protein right now, but I'm working on it. Thanks for the info on Thanksgiving. What a fun holiday. It just shows that us Americans tend to be narrow sighted, thinking only our country celebrates such holidays. I did go online and look it up and there are several countries that Celebrate a successful harvest. Thanks for the infor.

Candice enjoy your trip! Be safe!

Linda, how are you feeling today?? Again, so glad the Mel's test came back clear!!

Phyl, If Earl doesn't heal up soon, he may need another round of antibiotics. There seems to be some nasty stuff out there this year. My absentee numbers are fairly high at school right now.

Well work today, and then I'm suppose to meet up with my quilting friends and quilt. I'd rather come home and go to bed, but it is important, so I'll go.

Still waiting on my results of my last paper. Most everyone has there scores already. This is making me nervous. Hopefully by the end of today. There are 2 people that grade our papers, the prof & his aide, and they switch back and forth. So since he graded my last time they aide will be grading it this time. I'm nervous as all get out. One of the other students got a 100% last time (which I didn't) and only got an 85% this time. CRAP! So now we wait... ANd we all know how patient I am!

Janet, what's up? How's everything going?

Well need more coffee, TTFN

Good Morning Gang..

I'm fine - it's just I am pooped - work has been a bitch - we moved files yesterday - I went in a little early and got mine done by 8 - the other pple in that office just bitch and moan - take the horse by the bridle and lead it - just do it.. Its not going to get done if you wait for someone else.. Had to play mediator between my gf who's the supervisor and another lady who over stepped her boundaries - stepped on supervisors toes - but supervisor was being unreasonable - it's all about power plays and authority - drama - drama - drama - Well I got that worked out -

Then my GF Kaye came over for dinner - she's not doing well 65 or 67 I don't remember not important - any way her Iron is like 8 they want to do a blood transfusion but she's a witness and she won't.. Plus heart issues too - needs a pace maker - She is the nicest person - we had a nice evening.

Then Andrew calls crying - said he wants to come home - told him he could - then calls back and said they had an arugment (I said oh like us) yep but the whole family gets involved so it makes it that much more - he call's back and says he's ok - not moving back yet (;0) I think he just needed to know that he could - and yes he can - I miss him - but again enjoy the freedom of him not being here - but again miss the help w/the animals - like if I wanted to go out after work - i would have to come home and let them out and feed them..

So - that's why I have been not around - just a lot going on

This morning beauty shop for 3 dogs ;0) so I will have 4 hrs of alone time - no one wanting attention ;0)

Linda - so glad Mel is clear !!! You now gf need to go to the doctor... I don't think stress makes you have low bp ;0) you better go before Mx - you don't want to get sick down there - 7 weeks for me ;0) and I will be in Playa Del Carmen ;0)

Karla - your food is fine - I agree more meat and now that you can eat it you should.. You will feel full on it. I graze at times too - but you need more actual meals.. Not so much snack food...

Phyl - What did you buy in Vegas?? Hell I missed so much on Saturday.. The white choc is good - very sweet 1st day made the mistake of putting splenda w/it - (i do that w/my reg Creamer - but with this stuff you don't have too..

Well garnders here to scalp the yard - here in the desert we have bermuda in the summer and hit goes dormante in the winter - so they cut it down to the numbs and then plant rye grass - I love rye grass - this is the sign that winter is here ;0)

Phyl - it's not even hot - you guys were like 88 yesterday - Indio 94 - heck I have slept with the window and no ac for 5 nites now.. I did have the a/c on when I got home yesterday but that's cuz I was cooking and had company..

It's suppose to warm up mid to high 90's this week but cooling to mid to low 60's at night - good weather - the kind that you can open the house in the morning and evenings.. Middle of day a/c but not that much

Well just wanted you all to know I'm fine - Oh ya Karla sleep is important to losing weight - pple who got 8 hrs lost more than those who don't...

Bella let me sleep til 5:45 this morning ;0)

I'm fine - it's just I am pooped - work has been a bitch - we moved files yesterday - I went in a little early and got mine done by 8 - the other pple in that office just bitch and moan - take the horse by the bridle and lead it - just do it.. Its not going to get done if you wait for someone else.. Had to play mediator between my gf who's the supervisor and another lady who over stepped her boundaries - stepped on supervisors toes - but supervisor was being unreasonable - it's all about power plays and authority - drama - drama - drama - Well I got that worked out -

Then my GF Kaye came over for dinner - she's not doing well 65 or 67 I don't remember not important - any way her Iron is like 8 they want to do a blood transfusion but she's a witness and she won't.. Plus heart issues too - needs a pace maker - She is the nicest person - we had a nice evening.

Then Andrew calls crying - said he wants to come home - told him he could - then calls back and said they had an arugment (I said oh like us) yep but the whole family gets involved so it makes it that much more - he call's back and says he's ok - not moving back yet (;0) I think he just needed to know that he could - and yes he can - I miss him - but again enjoy the freedom of him not being here - but again miss the help w/the animals - like if I wanted to go out after work - i would have to come home and let them out and feed them..

So - that's why I have been not around - just a lot going on

This morning beauty shop for 3 dogs ;0) so I will have 4 hrs of alone time - no one wanting attention ;0)

Linda - so glad Mel is clear !!! You now gf need to go to the doctor... I don't think stress makes you have low bp ;0) you better go before Mx - you don't want to get sick down there - 7 weeks for me ;0) and I will be in Playa Del Carmen ;0)

Karla - your food is fine - I agree more meat and now that you can eat it you should.. You will feel full on it. I graze at times too - but you need more actual meals.. Not so much snack food...

Phyl - What did you buy in Vegas?? Hell I missed so much on Saturday.. The white choc is good - very sweet 1st day made the mistake of putting splenda w/it - (i do that w/my reg creamer - but with this stuff you don't have too..

Well gardeners here to scalp the yard - here in the desert we have bermuda in the summer and it goes dormant in the winter - so they cut it down to the numbs and then plant rye grass - I love rye grass - this is the sign that winter is here ;0)

Phyl - it's not even hot - you guys were like 88 yesterday - Indio 94 - heck I have slept with the window and no ac for 5 nites now.. I did have the a/c on when I got home yesterday but that's cuz I was cooking and had company..

It's suppose to warm up mid to high 90's this week but cooling to mid to low 60's at night - good weather - the kind that you can open the house in the morning and evenings.. Middle of day a/c but not that much

Well just wanted you all to know I'm fine - Oh ya Karla sleep is important to losing weight - pple who got 8 hrs lost more than those who don't...

Bella let me sleep til 5:45 this morning ;0)

Wow! Sounds like you need a rest!!! Four hours without the dogs will be great.

So Andrew is finding out the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side of the fence!! Enlightenment is good!! He is now appreciating what he had! It's tough to live with grown up "children" because... they're "grown up" and want to make their own rules even though they are living under YOUR roof!! We've been there!!

I didn't buy anything in Vegas! Never got to the outlet mall. Only thing I went home with was empty pockets and a T-shirt from Hooters that cost me a lot of money!

Thinking maybe the scalping of the lawns is not helping Earl's sinuses to get better, especially with all the wind this week.

Something was going on with Zoey last night. She had another one of those episodes of kind of going in to panic mode... going in circles on the bed, Water coming out her nose... this at least an hour or two after she went to bed. So a little after midnight I took her outside to see if she had to pee. But she just wanted to go in circles, tried to drag me all over the neighborhood... straining to go over to Joy's, then Ruth's, then next door to where Larry & Wanda aren't yet... and my hip was killing me and hurt to walk.. so finally sat on a lawn chair on the patio waiting to see if she would calm down. Finally put her back inside and took her back to bed. But then she woke up Earl, too, and kept us awake until well after 1 a.m. She wanted to be near the head of the bed so Earl finally opened the blinds so she could see out, but she stood there at the window right at the top of my pillow, kind of whimpering. That went on forever until Earl finally took her back in the LR and held her on his lap in his recliner for a while. Not sure what happened after that but remember being awake at 3 a.m. And then at 6:45 a.m. she was literally walking on my face, plopped down right on top of my cpap mask until I moved her. Then she stood on my stomach! Finally settled down, but right on my belly, so... Saturday morning and I was hoping to sleep a little later but it just was not in the cards! Had to give up and get up a little after 7 a.m. She seems fine this morning, but... may have to take her to the vet to see what might be going on. She has these kind of snorting spasms... usually a couple of times a day, and we keep assuming she was just drinking too fast.

Well... better go get dressed. We're going to C.O.D. street fair today.

Karla... don't work too hard!!

Candice, you're probably off to your sister's by now. Hope you have a great weekend with family and a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner!

HI GIrls, just a quick check in... van all packed and waiting for Peter to get home from theairport then WHOOSH we're gone.

Janet: I know you miss Andrew, and he's a good kid... like you said he just needed reassurance that he COULD comehome if he wanted... how cute... You are a good friend to your coworkers, they are lucky to have you to Settle them all down. Aren't you getting excited about your TRIP~!~ wow, it will be so great to have the whole family togehter... you are a good LA-LA~~:)

Phyl: Poor Earl, he has suffered so with this sinus infection... get him some more antibiotics if you need to... Its a terrible pain. Zoey, little minch, I wonder whats up with her???? Do you think she might have gotten into your medications/pills etc... lying around??? Her behaviour is really weird!! I'd probably take her to the vet too... I worry about the 4 legged friends.

Linda; I agree with the girls, get that BP episode checked out... really strange:crying: You will have a great weekend though with driving plans etc... HUG MELski and so glad he is healthy after all. Take pictures of all those stiches!!

Karla; Enjoy your weekend, you will do fine on your paper... I just know you are a perfectionist, and put TONS of work into your masters program... Happy Quilting!~!! You would have laughed you ass off at me last night. I came home from the poll, poured myself a glass of wine and went downstairs to make my BLOCK OF THE MONTH (class is this week) so right off the bat, I cut my fabric WRONG... :D of course there is no extra provided... so I break out my stash of batik fabric and find something to match and replace the ruined fabric.. so let that be a lesson to ME!!! Do not CUt and Drink!!!! Geez and I thought I was safe at home:wink:

This blk of the month stared in Sept, it costs $20 to join, and if you show up each month with your previous months block completed you get the current mo's block material and instructions for free, you have to stay after class for 30 mins to hear her sales Speil, then you are free to go.. and be back next mo. with your blk completed. At the end of the year you have 12 blks, enough to make a quilt top... all for $20... so its a good deal, but if you miss a class.. it costs you a penalty of $10... its fun and there are 3 of us going together.. so we yak our faces off in the car.

But its not like YOU girls, I miss you all!!!!

I quess Steph and Karri are still being quiet:confused:

Phyl that's weird - especially since zoey gets walked during the day - it's not due to lack of exercise - maybe she senses something - your dog has esp/seeier - hearing ghost outside or sensing something wrong w/neighbors ;0) lol - mine will do that little cough choking thing every now and then - angel does it from her collar when walking - little dogs have trach issues - are you sure she didn't get any meds that could have fallen on the floor..

You are right about grown kids in our house...

I lost maybe $100 and didn't get a t-shirt ;0) not really sure

but not more than that - I bought Breakfast - and then our meals - I don't think I lost even $100 not that I think of it..

Dogs are all pooped from groomer - at least bella's nails aren't scratching me up - you know I'm older now - thin skin..

Candice - have a great trip in your new camper... Not excited yet - 7 weeks - about 1-2 weeks before I will.. Once I get my packet from the travel agent ;0)

Karla - drinking coffee waiting for you to get home :)

Phyl that's weird - especially since zoey gets walked during the day - it's not due to lack of exercise - maybe she senses something - your dog has esp/seeier - hearing ghost outside or sensing something wrong w/neighbors ;0) lol - mine will do that little cough choking thing every now and then - angel does it from her collar when walking - little dogs have trach issues - are you sure she didn't get any meds that could have fallen on the floor..

You are right about grown kids in our house...

I lost maybe $100 and didn't get a t-shirt ;0) not really sure

but not more than that - I bought breakfast - and then our meals - I don't think I lost even $100 not that I think of it..

Dogs are all pooped from groomer - at least bella's nails aren't scratching me up - you know I'm older now - thin skin..

Candice - have a great trip in your new camper... Not excited yet - 7 weeks - about 1-2 weeks before I will.. Once I get my packet from the travel agent ;0)

Karla - drinking coffee waiting for you to get home :tt1:

I think gal at C.O.D. hit the nail on the head with her "reverse sneeze" theory. But, you're right...she gets plenty of exercise... walked, play ball and throw the toys inside, and take her to the dog park every night for a little while. Just got back, in fact. She got in trouble. Got away from me and ran out in the street because she saw a golf cart coming. By the time I caught up she was on their laps licking faces! Then she didn't want to go with ME!!! SNOT!!

I got some of the new flavored instant coffee at Starbucks today.. If you bought a pack of it, you got a free tall drink. SO I figured that was a good deal. New flavors come in 6 pack for $6.95, but if you get a free drink, that takes away the sting of $1+ a drink for instant coffee!!!

:):biggrin::D

Edited by phyllser

Phyl I do love Starbucks instant coffee, what flavors do they have? sugar free?

Well sorry I'm late tonight. Had to work and then met up with the quilting ladies. I didn't quilt because I can't get to anything so I grabbed a skein of cotton yarn and started knitting a dish cloth. Something mindless, but did have a piece of pumpkin pie, skipped the crust and didn't eat dinner.< /p>

The furries threw a fit and trashed the kitchen, threw their dog food all over, destuffed their new dog beds, slipped their Water dish (even though it is suppose to be flip proof) and got into the garbage. So tomorrow I take them for a long walk and tire them out, then clean up the kitchen.

Today was the 'real' last day at the nursery. I tore down all the water features and ponds, moved the fish into the green house and clean and stored all the pumps and stuff. A good day.

I still don't have my grade on my paper yet, grrr. AND I didn't get a latte tonight. double grrrr. But I didn't enjoy the evening out.

Tomorrow, laundry cleaning, homework, nothing exciting. Well, I'm getting tired, I'll check in tomorrow morning. NO ALARM CLOCK!!!

Phyl, I think you need to take Bella to the vet, Check into if it could be a mild epilepsy? Odds are she probably is extra sensitive to things outside, remember this is a new place for her. If there are any animals out or she could just be picking up some vibes from somewhere. If Earl doesn't get healed soon, he better go back for more anitibiotics. Also, make sure he is eating some yogurt to replace his intestinal bacteria.

Linda, any more episodes? GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

Phyl I do love Starbucks instant coffee, what flavors do they have? sugar free?

Well sorry I'm late tonight. Had to work and then met up with the quilting ladies. I didn't quilt because I can't get to anything so I grabbed a skein of cotton yarn and started knitting a dish cloth. Something mindless, but did have a piece of pumpkin pie, skipped the crust and didn't eat dinner.< /p>

The furries threw a fit and trashed the kitchen, threw their dog food all over, destuffed their new dog beds, slipped their Water dish (even though it is suppose to be flip proof) and got into the garbage. So tomorrow I take them for a long walk and tire them out, then clean up the kitchen.

Today was the 'real' last day at the nursery. I tore down all the water features and ponds, moved the fish into the green house and clean and stored all the pumps and stuff. A good day.

I still don't have my grade on my paper yet, grrr. AND I didn't get a latte tonight. double grrrr. But I didn't enjoy the evening out.

Tomorrow, laundry cleaning, homework, nothing exciting. Well, I'm getting tired, I'll check in tomorrow morning. NO ALARM CLOCK!!!

Phyl, I think you need to take Bella to the vet, Check into if it could be a mild epilepsy? Odds are she probably is extra sensitive to things outside, remember this is a new place for her. If there are any animals out or she could just be picking up some vibes from somewhere. If Earl doesn't get healed soon, he better go back for more anitibiotics. Also, make sure he is eating some yogurt to replace his intestinal bacteria.

Linda, any more episodes? GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

New flavors are NOT sugar free and are 60 calories. That's the one down thing about them... but there is vanilla, caramel, mocha, cinnamon,.... and two more I can't remember. Maybe Hazelnut.

"Make" Earl eat yogurt!! HAHAHA!! Yeah, right, Karla!!! Like I've been trying to "MAKE" him get his flu shot for the last 3 weeks!

Good Morning Gang -

Bella is letting me sleep till 5;45 - in preparation for time change that should be coming soon - 4;45 ;0) when we fall back ;0)

Phyl - The scalping may not be helping Earl's nose at all and when I lived in your area - I had allergy issues - rag weed I think - i know if i come out there and the wind is blowing my nose gets stuffy - have him take an allegry pill and see if that helps..

Karla - Ya I think your dog need attention - you are gone more than me - mine don't always get walked (bear and angel really can't cuz of joint issues) I need to walk bella more - but they don't tear up stuff - they are to little to get in the trash ;0) this is why I like small dogs ;0)

It's ok to eat sweets everynow and then - last night I had mine - 600 cal of reese Peanut Butter candy (big bar)

Not sure there's pilos this morning Diane said she thought it was going to be body pump (weights) I gotta call and see what's up

Andrew and I are suppose to go to lunch - we will see if that happens ;0) you know kids they don't get up till late - ;0)

Phyl - I got instant coffee yesterday but didn't look around - if I go today I will

Phyl, yum, I will look for some of that instant coffee when I get to town. It would be a nice treat!

Janet, yep my furries are showing their displeasure for me being gone soo much this week, Rightfully so. I have one more week of crazieness and then thing will slow down to just a race, not a sprint. I will have my weekends off by then and will have the yard put away, so I can focus on house stuff and hanging with the furries.

Slept in until after 8, but now my head is all fuzzy. Hopefilly a little cafene will fix that.

Enjoy your work out!

Phyl, men can be such a pain, expecially when it comes to medical stuff. You can always play the I love you card and I am worried. But after all, they are men...