Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Carla--looking for news on #4?

Janet and Phyl--looking for Vegas stories.

Candice--looking for Peter update?

Steph and Karri--looking?

Melsky had his biopsy yesterday. Should get results tomorrow. Very sad day at work: My closest co-worker and friend's husband died unexpctedally--54 years old--heart attack--two late-teenaged daughters. We're all just reeling. My job to tell students and figure out how to cover her classes. This is the second friend who lost her husband in a month--the first was a car accident.

Hugs Linda that's so sad about another death - Hugs...

No stories ;0) in Vegas - except on the way home I was passing some motorcycles - car got up to 100 - that was the 1st time Phyl has ever gone that fast - she told Earl and now she can't ride w/me ;0)

Melsky had his biopsy yesterday. Should get results tomorrow. Very sad day at work: My closest co-worker and friend's husband died unexpctedally--54 years old--heart attack--two late-teenaged daughters. We're all just reeling. My job to tell students and figure out how to cover her classes. This is the second friend who lost her husband in a month--the first was a car accident.

Ah Linda; I am praying tonight for you and Mel... Keeping positive thoughts for a negative result. I am so sorry to hear about your 54 year old friend. GOsh that is just too young to die.

Janet: yup, you are right on the money... food not good this week... Im not going to say I'll do better or be accountable... my w/l struggles are just getting to be too damn boring and predictable....

Phyl; Tell Earl that you were never in danger, Janet is a GOOD driver, you gotta speed up now and then to get around the idiots.

Karla; How is Alysia??? How are you?? Did you get your sleep caught up?

WEll, got my Lt Hip checked out yesterday... not arthritis, but rather bursitis... which still hurts, but its only temporary. Doc gave me a note for a Physiotherapist, and Celebrex... I'm not going to the physio until after our camping trip and the elections... too much going on in the next 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and um, my little "Unmentionable" rash is B A C K... argh!!! Itchy, nasty thing... gosh when will I learn NOT to use Personal Wet Wipes... it was right after that ... boom!!! So I am doubling up with Benadryl and putting ICE on my who-who.... o.k. stop your laughing!!!:thumbup:

Candice, thanks, I needed a chuckle today!! But I am sorry.

DD#4 says she isn't better, but I am beginning to question it. I am wondering if it isn't a result of her not taking her antidepressants? The or very 'active' extra curricular activities...if you know what I mean. But I do hope she starts feeling better.

Linda..I'm so sorry. It just reminds us to live each day. AND prayers for Mel, things are going to be okay. Unfortunately you know to much medicine not to be worried! Hang in there.

My band doc emailed to see how I was doing so I have begged for a fill. I have zero restriction. So he said IF I am healed in two weeks then we can talk about a fill, grrr. But I understand I did it to myself. I hate finding myself cruising for food. I haven't all summer and really thought I was over my food adiction, yeah right. Today I snarfed a salad so fast that I don't even remember eating it, then there was the apple and 3, yes 3 laughing cow light wedges, and then, oh crap, I can't tell you about that. Okay 3 tootsie pop suckers. They were for a lab and there were some left over. Tomorrow they go. I feel like I am a bloated pig bumping around like a Macy's parade balloon.

I'm still tired, which makes me eat more, but I have a lot of homework to do, so now time to sleep. Well back to the books!

Candice - Hugs on the food struggle - wish I had some magic answers - Sorry about the rash.. Not laughing ;0) just smiling

Karla - Your food wasn't that bad - I don't know the calories in the sucker - but can't be that bad - looked it up 60 - as long as you didn't drown your salad in dressing you should be ok

We are suppose to eat - not starve - ...

Well I'm pooped too - and it makes me want to eat too - I have veggies cooking ...

Think I am going to veg..

Janet, nope I don't drown my salad with dressing. It is light yogurt ranch and it is mainly veggies and spinach with diced ham and feta. But I feel like I'm stuffed and I hate that feeling.

So very sorry about your friend's death.

That's so awful! Too young to die!

Will pray for wife and family!

Glad Mel had his biopsy! Keep us posted!

Hugs Linda that's so sad about another death - Hugs...

No stories ;0) in Vegas - except on the way home I was passing some motorcycles - car got up to 100 - that was the 1st time Phyl has ever gone that fast - she told Earl and now she can't ride w/me ;0)

You know his bark is worse than his bite!! I'm ready to go to the outlet mall or that other place you like any time you say the word..... "shopping", that is! LOL

Ah Linda; I am praying tonight for you and Mel... Keeping positive thoughts for a negative result. I am so sorry to hear about your 54 year old friend. GOsh that is just too young to die.

Janet: yup, you are right on the money... food not good this week... Im not going to say I'll do better or be accountable... my w/l struggles are just getting to be too damn boring and predictable....

Phyl; Tell Earl that you were never in danger, Janet is a GOOD driver, you gotta speed up now and then to get around the idiots.

Karla; How is Alysia??? How are you?? Did you get your sleep caught up?

WEll, got my Lt Hip checked out yesterday... not arthritis, but rather bursitis... which still hurts, but its only temporary. Doc gave me a note for a Physiotherapist, and Celebrex... I'm not going to the physio until after our camping trip and the elections... too much going on in the next 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and um, my little "Unmentionable" rash is B A C K... argh!!! Itchy, nasty thing... gosh when will I learn NOT to use Personal Wet Wipes... it was right after that ... boom!!! So I am doubling up with Benadryl and putting ICE on my who-who.... o.k. stop your laughing!!!:thumbup:

What wet wipes do you use??

I buy Cottonelle and they don't do that to you!

Glad the hip is something temporary! Mine is bugging me again. I have been trying to get an appt w/spine clinic for 2 weeks!! Went there again today and took them DVD with my x-rays from March on it. Now she says she needs the report!! Give me a break!! It's the same hospital system.... Eisenhower! You would think the could get it off the freakin' computer! I have called there repeatedly and today was my 2nd time to go over there in person and I still don't have an appt!!

Candice, thanks, I needed a chuckle today!! But I am sorry.

DD#4 says she isn't better, but I am beginning to question it. I am wondering if it isn't a result of her not taking her antidepressants? The or very 'active' extra curricular activities...if you know what I mean. But I do hope she starts feeling better.

Linda..I'm so sorry. It just reminds us to live each day. AND prayers for Mel, things are going to be okay. Unfortunately you know to much medicine not to be worried! Hang in there.

My band doc emailed to see how I was doing so I have begged for a fill. I have zero restriction. So he said IF I am healed in two weeks then we can talk about a fill, grrr. But I understand I did it to myself. I hate finding myself cruising for food. I haven't all summer and really thought I was over my food adiction, yeah right. Today I snarfed a salad so fast that I don't even remember eating it, then there was the apple and 3, yes 3 laughing cow light wedges, and then, oh crap, I can't tell you about that. Okay 3 tootsie pop suckers. They were for a lab and there were some left over. Tomorrow they go. I feel like I am a bloated pig bumping around like a Macy's parade balloon.

I'm still tired, which makes me eat more, but I have a lot of homework to do, so now time to sleep. Well back to the books!

Sorry for your struggles!! What more can I say! Didn't I confess about popping Papaya the last two nights!! None tonight!! And I'm afraid of them now because I think they might have contributed to my problems last spring!!

Phyl, I also love the papyra tablets and avoid them if I can.

Nag the doc office like crazy, you need to get seen! But it is frustrating!

Woke up early today, not by choice. Miss Molly decided to get sick, so I havd to get up, by the time I got it cleaned up it was time to get up! Ah my kindgon for couple more hours of sleep.< /p>

Linda keep us pogtd about mel's results!!

Woke up early today, not by choice. Miss Molly decided to get sick, so I havd to get up, by the time I got it cleaned up it was time to get up! Ah my kindgon for couple more hours of sleep.< /p>

OH my gosh, I woke up to YAKING Dogs too!!! Twig decided to eat grass last night... so his dinner didn't digest... blecht!!

AT least he had the decency to do it on the hardwood floor and NOT the bed...

Janet, nope I don't drown my salad with dressing. It is light yogurt ranch and it is mainly veggies and spinach with diced ham and feta. But I feel like I'm stuffed and I hate that feeling.

If you are stuffed then why do you need a fill - you are suppose to eat girl.. losing weight isn't about not eating - it's about eating healthy and Portion Control & exercise...

So very sorry about your friend's death.

That's so awful! Too young to die!

Will pray for wife and family!

Glad Mel had his biopsy! Keep us posted!

You know his bark is worse than his bite!! I'm ready to go to the outlet mall or that other place you like any time you say the word..... "shopping", that is! LOL

What wet wipes do you use??

I buy Cottonelle and they don't do that to you!

Glad the hip is something temporary! Mine is bugging me again. I have been trying to get an appt w/spine clinic for 2 weeks!! Went there again today and took them DVD with my x-rays from March on it. Now she says she needs the report!! Give me a break!! It's the same hospital system.... Eisenhower! You would think the could get it off the freakin' computer! I have called there repeatedly and today was my 2nd time to go over there in person and I still don't have an appt!!

Sorry for your struggles!! What more can I say! Didn't I confess about popping Papaya the last two nights!! None tonight!! And I'm afraid of them now because I think they might have contributed to my problems last spring!!

I didn't think he really meant it - Shopping - well don't know if I will be doing that for a while - just paid off the family vacation - 7 weeks away - don't think I need anything thing and right now not WANTING anything ;0)

Me too - bella is the problem now - I think I threw (not really) but put her on the floor at 4:30 I was just to freaking pooped to get up..

OH my gosh, I woke up to YAKING Dogs too!!! Twig decided to eat grass last night... so his dinner didn't digest... blecht!!

AT least he had the decency to do it on the hardwood floor and NOT the bed...

I didn't find any wet spots - and she went when I got up at 5 - but this 4;30 wake up isn't cutting it..

Just a drive by - I'm to tired to think or type - just wanted to say hi - I need some down time..

Linda - we need to know what's going on - hugs and prayers

Linda, ditto, hang in there girl!

Janet, I think I am heading into hibernation mode. I am just wanting to curl up and sleep. Maybe I'll turn into a bear, fatten up during the summer, develop an anal plug and sleep. Other than the freezing your butt off, being a bear can't be all that bad. Of course I probably would become a rug or something!

I know I need to eat, and I am eating healthy, it is just that I want to eat all the time. Today, was 1 ounce of cheese, 2 wheat thin flatbreads, 1 cup of Tomato Soup, 1/2 apple with 2 laughing cow light wedges, 1 cup of grapes, 1/2 a biscuit, and then dinner. I haven't had dinner yet.

Yep, I agree on the down time, ttfn

Went to bed at 8:30 last night, feeling much more rested!

It's Friday?

Linda, any news?

Phyl is Earl feeling better? Did he go to the doc?

Candice, Peter will be home today, right?

It's Friday!! oh I already said that! Busy weekend for homework. But I'll get it done...I hope! New day, hopefully better food attitude! Work on Saturday, but then Sunday off. Next week is a nightmare. I have a paper due, a lesson to prepare and give for the masters program. Masters classes on Friday & Saturday, so sub notes for Friday. But in a couple of weeks I have a 4 day weekend!!! yeah.

Well best get going,you all have a good day!

Went to bed at 8:30 last night, feeling much more rested!

It's Friday?

Linda, any news?

It's Friday!! oh I already said that! Busy weekend for homework. But I'll get it done...I hope! New day, hopefully better food attitude! Work on Saturday, but then Sunday off. Next week is a nightmare. I have a paper due, a lesson to prepare and give for the masters program. Masters classes on Friday & Saturday, so sub notes for Friday. But in a couple of weeks I have a 4 day weekend!!! yeah.

Well best get going,you all have a good day!

Yup, I am glad its friday too. Working at an Advance POLL today for the election. I will be pooped by 4 p.m. But its a $150 easy bucks!!!! Then Peter gets home in the a.m. and we leave for Temagami for a Thanksgiving weekend with my Sister and DBIL... we are taking the camper...and the doggies:thumbup:

Will be away the first half of next week so if you don't see me that's why.

Love you all, C:wub:

YUM, turkey!!!!!

Edited by peaches9

Went to bed at 8:30 last night, feeling much more rested! It's Friday?

Linda, any news?

It's Friday!! oh I already said that! Busy weekend for homework. But I'll get it done...I hope! New day, hopefully better food attitude! Work on Saturday, but then Sunday off. Next week is a nightmare. I have a paper due, a lesson to prepare and give for the masters program. Masters classes on Friday & Saturday, so sub notes for Friday. But in a couple of weeks I have a 4 day weekend!!! yeah. Well best get going,you all have a good day!

Earl is feeling better, but still complaining of sinus drainage and ear aches. Over a week on antibiotics now. Follow up appt is Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for asking. He's trying hard to cope with the heat today, too. I asked him to please not turn on the a/c until at least 3 pm! I hate having the windows all closed up, blinds closed and a/c on!!

Holy Cow!! You have a busy week coming up!!

If you are stuffed then why do you need a fill - you are suppose to eat girl.. losing weight isn't about not eating - it's about eating healthy and Portion Control & exercise...

I didn't think he really meant it - Shopping - well don't know if I will be doing that for a while - just paid off the family vacation - 7 weeks away - don't think I need anything thing and right now not WANTING anything ;0)

Me too - bella is the problem now - I think I threw (not really) but put her on the floor at 4:30 I was just to freaking pooped to get up.. I didn't find any wet spots - and she went when I got up at 5 - but this 4;30 wake up isn't cutting it..

Just a drive by - I'm to tired to think or type - just wanted to say hi - I need some down time..

Linda - we need to know what's going on - hugs and prayers

No shopping??!! Bummer! I don't have room for anything anyway! I'm surprised I didn't catch any flack for the things I bought last week before Vegas!!

Hope Bella lets you sleep a little later this weekend! One morning this week Zoey decided to walk on my face and neck a little after 7 a.m. because I was a little later than usual waking up! That pretty much did it... very effective. Sprawl yourself across my neck and lick my eyes. Then I slipped off the cpap mask and she thoroughly cleaned my nose!

C'mon, Linda.... we're waiting anxiously for an update on Mel!

Linda, ditto, hang in there girl!

Janet, I think I am heading into hibernation mode. I am just wanting to curl up and sleep. Maybe I'll turn into a bear, fatten up during the summer, develop an anal plug and sleep. Other than the freezing your butt off, being a bear can't be all that bad. Of course I probably would become a rug or something!

I know I need to eat, and I am eating healthy, it is just that I want to eat all the time. Today, was 1 ounce of cheese, 2 wheat thin flatbreads, 1 cup of Tomato Soup, 1/2 apple with 2 laughing cow light wedges, 1 cup of grapes, 1/2 a biscuit, and then dinner. I haven't had dinner yet. Yep, I agree on the down time, ttfn

Hibernation is a GREAT idea!!

16_3_161.gif

I love those Wheat Thin Flatbreads. I often have two of them in the evening with a little FF cream cheese.

Tracy is going to be depressed this weekend.... high winds are forecast for the Pacific NW

and 3-5 inches of rain!!!

:biggrin::frown::thumbup::frown::tongue:

I've been exercising hard every morning.. in the pool... I say "HARD" because I'm working when everyone else is talking!! LOL! Except Earl... he does all the exercises, too. And I double time most of them. Not bragging... but.. just to make a point... my hip is hurting again and then Earl says... you're not exercising enough!! YES, I AM!! But it hurts anyway! Tried to walk the dog today after lunch. Well, to begin with.. she refused to walk. Planted her feet and refused to move and then sprawled on the asphalt and was going to stay there and sun herself! But I couldn't have walked anyway... left hip hurt too much. I'm going to call that doctor's office AGAIN!!! Neighbor told me doctors there are great buy staff is awful and NEVER return your phone calls!! Surely they have received the FAX with the x-ray report by now!!!

Yup, I am glad its friday too. Working at an Advance POLL today for the election. I will be pooped by 4 p.m. But its a $150 easy bucks!!!! Then Peter gets home in the a.m. and we leave for Temagami for a Thanksgiving weekend with my Sister and DBIL... we are taking the camper...and the doggies:thumbup: Will be away the first half of next week so if you don't see me that's why.

Love you all, C:wub: YUM, turkey!!!!!

8_5_23.gif 8_5_25.gif

Enjoy your holiday weekend+!!