Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Yeah Janet, but you are our tight ass and we love you for it!

Go and win a million dollars and then take us all on a cuise!

Hope you all slept well. Dreamed the stupid paper all night. If I thought about the Muddiest Point (an assessment technique) I think I will vomit! Worked on the paper all night. I may or may not get it done to be able to go out. We will see what I get done.

Good Morning Gang..

Karla - when I was doing school work for my CPIW & AU it was Monday thru Thursday - F S S were my days - but again those classses weren't master classes and we didn't have to turn things in weekly - self study then went to Loma Linda to take the test - the week before the test I took off and would study during the day ;0)

Well gang Vegas here we come.. Watch out we got a limo for tonite to take us to some club called Stoney's - (country westerned) but I'm taking regular clothes - I do have a cowboy hat - but not draging it to Vegas...

Don't need to do much this morning - dress and pack make up.. Need to be out of here at 7:30..

Phly's taking her computer so she will post pics - if not this weekend we will post when we get back (Sunday)

So Candice - Steph - Linda - Karri - Take care - be good (eat healthy ;0) and will talk to you when we get back..

Love you all... xoxoxo Janet

Good Morning Gang..

Karla - when I was doing school work for my CPIW & AU it was Monday thru Thursday - F S S were my days - but again those classses weren't master classes and we didn't have to turn things in weekly - self study then went to Loma Linda to take the test - the week before the test I took off and would study during the day ;0)

Well gang Vegas here we come.. Watch out we got a limo for tonite to take us to some club called Stoney's - (country westerned) but I'm taking regular clothes - I do have a cowboy hat - but not draging it to Vegas...

Don't need to do much this morning - dress and pack make up.. Need to be out of here at 7:30..

Phly's taking her computer so she will post pics - if not this weekend we will post when we get back (Sunday)

So Candice - Steph - Linda - Karri - Take care - be good (eat healthy ;0) and will talk to you when we get back..

Love you all... xoxoxo Janet

Yes, Janet and Phyl... have a great weekend... really wish I was going today... Totally pissed with my husband. I am sleeping and he starts running the dishwasher at 6 freeking a.m.!!!! WFT

I'd like to send HIm to a deserted island!~~~

Yeah, I'm feeling left out. Can't wait for the updates from Phyl and Janet! But Mindy's home this weekend (more or less) so maye I'll get to spend a little time with her.

Carla--I'm so glad you're taking care of your band! I'm happy for your weight loss--now just focus on maintenance for awhile.

Pissed at Peter? How can that be? :thumbup: Things better now?

Yeah, Melsky knows to keep it down in the morning--but to be honest, he'd NEVER start up the dishwasher, morning or any other time, or unload it either for that matter.

Hey Steph. Hope you're OK

Karri--I apologize for not being sensitive to your feelings about your current situation. You are a passionate, intelligent and talented lady with a vision. Don't let temporary set backs derail you. There's always a lesson to be learned. I hope you're moving forward.

So yup, it's just us. . .I'll check back later1

Janet & Phyl have a good weekend!!!

I didn't realize how little I was eating. Today for lunch I made a a sandwich with those 100 cal flat breads. I ate about 1/2 of it and my stomach went into the most horrendous spasms. I swore I was going to die. So I am going to slow down on the size of my portions. Wow, what a crazy thing.

I worked all day on my paper and then I forgot to save it, crap, not my best moment.

So back to it!

Janet & Phyl have a good weekend!!!

I didn't realize how little I was eating. Today for lunch I made a a sandwich with those 100 cal flat breads. I ate about 1/2 of it and my stomach went into the most horrendous spasms. I swore I was going to die. So I am going to slow down on the size of my portions. Wow, what a crazy thing.

I worked all day on my paper and then I forgot to save it, crap, not my best moment.

So back to it!

Oh crap is right! :blush: :smile2: :mad2: :smile: :crying: :smile:

I still have trouble with bread, try toasting it... sometimes that allows me to eat it, albiet very slowly, and chew chew chew....

Every fill adj. is a learning curve all over again. Be patient it`ll work out.

I like the flat Whole wheat Pita bread, I cut it into little triangles and then bake it for 10 mins to crisp it up... makes for great dipping with hummous, baba ganoosh etc.... ham salad, egg salad dipped with pitas... yum... I am getting hungry!!:crying: :thumbup:

DH took me out for dinner tonight... said ``ah, you didn`t have a good start to the day`` dah, no kidding F__kwad!!! So I had seafood linguine 500 cals but oh so worth it.....:thumbup:

Yeah, I'm feeling left out. Can't wait for the updates from Phyl and Janet! But Mindy's home this weekend (more or less) so maye I'll get to spend a little time with her.

Carla--I'm so glad you're taking care of your band! I'm happy for your weight loss--now just focus on maintenance for awhile.

Pissed at Peter? How can that be? :thumbup: Things better now?

Yeah, Melsky knows to keep it down in the morning--but to be honest, he'd NEVER start up the dishwasher, morning or any other time, or unload it either for that matter.

You are right Linda, I should be grateful that he loads, unloads the thing... but he never puts enough SOAP into the macjhine, tjhere are always `rejects` tjhat I have to re-wash..... I know I am too hard to please huhÉ

Hey Steph. Hope you're OK

Karri--I apologize for not being sensitive to your feelings about your current situation. You are a passionate, intelligent and talented lady with a vision. Don't let temporary set backs derail you. There's always a lesson to be learned. I hope you're moving forward.

So yup, it's just us. . .I'll check back later1

Well, Friday night, 9 p.m. shows should be coming on soon... plus I am up early to go:w00t: to the fabric show ... big sale... I am going just to keep my GF Sally from spending too much :thumbup:

Candice, oh what a chore, a fabric store...what is that?

Actually it wasn't my pouch that was causing fits, it was my actual stomach. It has shrunk so much from lack of any food that it didn't know what to do with it. But I am finally able to drink like crazy...water ladies... I know I will need a fill, but it is good to give it all a rest. My goal is to not let my appetite come back. I never have had trouble with bread. I can still eat it like crazy, thus there is none in the house except those flat breads. I put a little FF cream cheese, garlic sea salt, lots of deli meat, and a thin slice of muenster. The muenster is high in calories, but it is my compromise for the FF cream cheese, and lots of leaf lettuse. I think I am going to try some sprouts and maybe some thin sliced cucumbers next time. dinner tonight was 1/2 a costco salmon patty. I braised it in a little olive oil and my favorite garlic sea salt. Made sure I didn't over cook it and enjoyed every bite.

Well, enjoy your evening, back to the paper.

Arrrg, losing a paper will only happen once. Tim was in an earthquake in LA a year or so ago. He said that while everyone else was ducking under desks, he was running for his laptop--his dissertation was in there. He had it backed up on another computer in his apartment, but he was still paranoid about losing it! When I was in grad school was when Andy was crashing our one and only computer for fun. I used to get so mad when I'd get up in the morning to work on something and the computer didn't work. One day I made him come home from school and fix it so I could work on something. . .Oh the memories!

Phyl's got some pics on Facebook, but they're kinda hard to see. Inside the limo I think. Speaking of pics on facebook--Carla--did you see that fabulous quilt the Candice just finished? Breaking waves--I LOVE IT! The fabrics and colors are absolutely beautiful--batkis! How appropriate! What an amazing woman--she can sing and create these beautiful quilts and she knows how to have fun, and, best of all she's our friend!

Linda, no I haven't had time to go on Facebook, so Candice you need to post the pictures here as well. I so miss being able to quilt and create. I feel like I am living on a deserted island without electricity. But I guess the month I have to take off for surgery should give me some opportunities to sew. I would love to quilt full time. Maybe after I am done with my masters and I have the associated pay raise then I won't have to work so many jobs!!

Well time to go to work. Paper is almost done and SAVED!!

Yeah Janet, but you are our tight ass and we love you for it! Go and win a million dollars and then take us all on a cruise! Hope you all slept well. Dreamed the stupid paper all night. If I thought about the Muddiest Point (an assessment technique) I think I will vomit! Worked on the paper all night. I may or may not get it done to be able to go out. We will see what I get done.

So far no one has won a million dollars. I told Janet this morning that she is grounded for the rest of the weekend for breaking curfew and I am now in charge!!

:smile2::):(

But.... she came back with 2nd group, she thinks around 2 a.m.

Country western place was fun but too loud... couldn't hear ourselves to talk!

Edited by phyllser

We have always known that Janet is a party animal!!

Well the paper is done except for a little formating!!! The teacher that I have bribed to proof it for me says that it is way better than the last paper, jees only 6 pages!! But no paper next week, yeah.

Work was good today, I made hypertuff pots and a couple of mushrooms, my own creations. It is fun to work during the fall, this is the first year. I love seeing all the colors of the trees and shrubs, but dang, it just makes me want to buy more, but no more this year, just a load of dirt for another bed and then I'm done for the year.

food was good today, yogurt for Breakfast and a mini snickers, yeah I know. lunch was 1/2 a small sandwich with small flat bread, snack was the other half of the sandwich. dinner, I'm thinking a little steak about 2 oz and some veggies. Evening snack is going to be a serving of coffee flavored frozen yogurt, 170 cals. It is hard to keep my portions small. But I have calories saved for some fruit later on. I know I shouldn't have eaten the snickers, it kicked in my carb craving. It is nice to be able to drink again.

So I hope to get my laundry done tonight so tomorrow I can work in the yard for part of the day, then inside. Have a turkey loin for the crockpot. May go buy a yam. We are starting the apple harvest, so there are lots of fresh locally grown apples. Maybe I will make a stuffed apple for dinner tomorrow with SF maple Syrup, a few raisins and nuts. I haven't had that in ages. I found a yummy looking recipe for pumpkin Soup. If it turns out, I'll let you all know!

Well you all have fun, time to go load that laundry!!

Fun Saturday, went on a Quilt Shop Hop... Started out at 6:30 a.m. for a 40% off Fabric sale... but when the reg price is $18 a metre (40 inches) thats still expensive fabric... So I didn`t buy much at that store.

2nd store was a tiny one, kinda outa the way place, but once we found it I hit the JACKPOT.. bought some lovely fabric for $4. a meter so bought 8 m of that, then 4 m of 2 fabrics at $7 m... so still a great find... yippee!!!

Then on to store £3 and 4... didn`t buy any thing else but it WAS fun browzing....

Stashed alll the fabric into my quilting room quickly so Peter wouldn`t see that I bought more!!!

Fish for supper, tatter tots, which got stuck and had to c ome up... then back to eating the fish which was DELICIOUS!!!

Tonight, its been hard to stay away from snacks.... argh, but my cal tally for the day is still only 1200.... so that is still success!!!

Candice, great job!!!! You are back on the Bandwagon!!! Remember TT this year! I have gotten very saggy, my upper thighs and my stomach. I will never be able to have a TT, but thank goodness for foundation garmets (sp). My upper arms are flappin in the breeze.

Paper done, but going to wait until tomorrow to submit it after I read it one more time. Hope it is okay.

Boring night, laundry ughhh. Nothing on TV.

What kind of fish did you have? I am thinking on splurging on some halibit. I know high in calories, but I haven't had any in years, that or maybe some tuna. I wish I knew how to make ahi tuna, I love that. With it just being me I can splurge once in awhile.

Well going to go see if Netflicks has some instant play, not ready for bed, should go change laundry.

Candice, great job!!!! You are back on the Bandwagon!!! Remember TT this year! I have gotten very saggy, my upper thighs and my stomach. I will never be able to have a TT, but thank goodness for foundation garmets (sp). My upper arms are flappin in the breeze.

Paper done, but going to wait until tomorrow to submit it after I read it one more time. Hope it is okay.

Boring night, laundry ughhh. Nothing on TV.

What kind of fish did you have? I am thinking on splurging on some halibit. I know high in calories, but I haven't had any in years, that or maybe some tuna. I wish I knew how to make ahi tuna, I love that. With it just being me I can splurge once in awhile.

Well going to go see if Netflicks has some instant play, not ready for bed, should go change laundry.

Ya you are right, there was NOTHING on Tv last night. My fish that I loved is called WHITEFISH it is fresh fish from Georgian Bay (Lake Huron) it is VERY mild and does not have that 'fishy' smell.... I can't eat strong smelling fish, makes me gag!!:thumbup:

Where did you get the idea that Halibut is high in Calories??? Fish is very low fat and low cal and high in Protien and Omega 3's... ESPECIALLY Cold Water fish like HALIBUT... it is from the North Atlantic and VERY good for you... I am sure if you ask your Coscto might carry the WHITEFISH, or I also love TILAPIA, which is an ocean fish and also very mild... they FARM alot of Tilapia now because its become so popular, so becareful... that you buy WILD fish... I watched a documentary a few weeks ago on FARMED SALMON vs WILD Salmon... you should SEE what they Feed the farmed fish... its gross... and they add DYE to the Salmon fish food so that their flesh has that nice RED colour...artificially.... so again WE eat that dye as well... I just hate that Idea.

I know, you can also become paranoid with all the health warnings that you hear about our food products... I hate to think about it too much... we'll just end up eating grass like the free range cows LOL:lol:

Cold here yest and today, I can hardly get warm... Fall has arrived :smile2: gOT THE gas fireplace on, socks and slippers, tshirt, hoodie and jeans... am bearly keeping warm... it is bright and sunny though.. I should go for a walk with the beasties.

Peter leaves tomorrow for 6 days.... yeah!!!! I like the house to myself now and then, but by the end of the week I'll probably be whining that I am lonely... so just tell me to SHUT THE HELL UP:tongue:

Planning on doing lots of sewing and singing... to keep busy and out of the cupboards... only healthy food in the house.

Did I mention how much I love chicken JERKY!!!! OMG its good... oh yeah, and I gott a drink lots of TEA... that'll keep my warmed up too.

Happy SUNDAY everyone.