Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice, where did you find chicken Jerky? Maybe now I can eat jerky again.

food today, hum, 1/4 apple and a wedge of laughing cow. I got all the frames built for my raised flower beds, so saw is put away. Sprayed the weeds, emptied some of my pots, bought groceries, did laundry. I didn't have time to eat and wasn't hungry. dinner tonight, turkey breast and a yam. Frozen yogurt for dessert, saved some calories!!

Paper done and submitted, I have a free evening. Should clean house, but it will be there tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy my night off. Going to go eat dinner, Check in later!

I'm BACK !! Dropped Phyl off around 4 - was home 4:30 - Andrew was here cleaning up the house- Guess Joseph an them picked up but my DARLING Andrew was vacuuming etc - GREAT KID !!! He's my heart !!!

I've unpacked showered and ready for the couch- We came home the back way - it must have rained tons out in the desert cuz when you see pic's Phyl took there's dirt rocks and debris all over the road - NEVER go that way if it's raining.. A car in front of us got a flat - thank God we didn't...

Gave Phyl a little thrill on the way home - had these 3 motorcyclist in front of us - we were going about 60 got sick of following them - so when we had a clear shot - had to pass all 3 (they were spaced quite a bit apart) - well car hit 100 - She has never gone that fast in her life ;0) ...

Well, we had a great time - I'm pooped - will post pics tomorrow -

Glad you are home safe, I do love speed in a car, haven't done that in a while!!!

Can I borrow Andrew for a week, it would be fabulous to have someone come and vacumn!!

Good Morning Gang...

5 sure came early today... Work & Gym tonite...

Karla - Andrew is a sweetheart ;0) - I cried when he left - he's concerned I'm sad - I'm not sad in that way - I'm just miss seeing him every day - I am fine alone - but miss seeing my baby..

Candice, where did you find chicken Jerky? Maybe now I can eat jerky again.

food today, hum, 1/4 apple and a wedge of laughing cow. I got all the frames built for my raised flower beds, so saw is put away. Sprayed the weeds, emptied some of my pots, bought groceries, did laundry. I didn't have time to eat and wasn't hungry. dinner tonight, turkey breast and a yam. Frozen yogurt for dessert, saved some calories!!

Paper done and submitted, I have a free evening. Should clean house, but it will be there tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy my night off. Going to go eat dinner, Check in later!

Ah Chicken Jerky , I get it at Giant Tiger, its a discount dept store with a grocery section in it... this is the brand name below.

Jack Links Chicken Nuggets

Drive by been on the phone all night

post-219373-1381313960184_thumb.jpg

post-219373-13813139627052_thumb.jpg

post-219373-1381313962743_thumb.jpg

Just got home, sat in the ER all night with DD#4. She has been having abdominal pain for a week. Thursday they sent her for a ultrasound, today we get the results, still nothing. She has blood in her urine, so doc sends her to the ER for xrays & CTscan, still nothing. So I either go to school with just a few hours sleep or call in for a sub. We will see, I'll check in later, let's not talk about food, let's just say cheetos made an appearance!

Good Morning Gang

Karla - Hugs Hugs Hugs - Cheetos ok in ER -

Hope DD#4 is ok..

I'm dragging butt too - didn't get to bed when I wanted to..

Great pictures Janet!!!

Karla, I am sorry about DD#4... bladder or kidney infection?? Could it be an etopic pregnancy???

HUGS all around, hope its nothing serious!!!

I'm with Janet, Cheetos in an emergency... no problemo!!!

WHere is Phylis????? Did Earl and Zoey miss you bunches???

Not me this time! LOL

Your pics are really good. I saved them all to my computer. Might add them to my FB Vegas album if you don't mind.

Since I got my new phone, I keep taking pictures with it and neglecting my camera.. which has a lot more options and takes better pictures! Just too lazy to get the camera out because it's always in my purse or pocket!

36_14_13.gif

Just got home, sat in the ER all night with DD#4. She has been having abdominal pain for a week. Thursday they sent her for a ultrasound, today we get the results, still nothing. She has blood in her urine, so doc sends her to the ER for xrays & CTscan, still nothing. So I either go to school with just a few hours sleep or call in for a sub. We will see, I'll check in later, let's not talk about food, let's just say cheetos made an appearance!

Goodness!! Another thing to deal with/worry about!! Hope they figure out what is wrong in a hurry. You definitely get a free pass on the cheetos!!

Good Morning Gang

Karla - Hugs Hugs Hugs - Cheetos ok in ER - Hope DD#4 is ok.. I'm dragging butt too - didn't get to bed when I wanted to..

Must be the weather! I'm dragging butt for two days now! Exhausted by 10 pm last night! I always stay up considerably later than that, but couldn't make it past 10:30 pm!

Earl is definitely much worse than I am about taking the dog everywhere! He goes to the park rest rooms for certain duties... he just took her with him to do his business!! Give me a break!! On the scooter, too!

Another afternoon wiled away doing nothing!! Neighbor, Joy, came over to visit and now it's almost 5 pm! Oh, well. She is lonely. I'd been trying to call her earlier and was going to se if she wanted to go to lunch. But she was on the phone fora LONG time so I gave up and made my self some Healthy Choice Soup.< /span>

Great pictures Janet!!!

Karla, I am sorry about DD#4... bladder or kidney infection?? Could it be an etopic pregnancy??? HUGS all around, hope its nothing serious!!! I'm with Janet, Cheetos in an emergency... no problemo!!!

WHere is Phylis????? Did Earl and Zoey miss you bunches???

Here I am! Yesterday was so busy I never got on.

Seems like in the evening all I can handle is watching TV while playing solitaire on the computer!

Yes, they both missed me... Earl called SEVERAL times a day

and every time I had to talk to Zoey!

Then she would bark at the phone and bring balls for me to throw!

And when we got back she was all over both Janet and I!

Earl said she sat in my place on the couch all weekend.

And when he took her outside on her leash

she would drag him to various park models/RVs in the neighborhood.. trying to find me.

16_2_27.gif

Any more gigs in your future, Candice??

Ever since Janet and I stopped for Breakfast on the way home, I've been tight...

Got stuck on pancakes... I knew better!

First problems I've had since my unfill/refill last spring.

Better today, but still feeling tight.

Way too much Papaya last two nights.

I can't touch that stuff without overdoing it!

I put it back in the pantry last night.

I can't have it within reach.

Once I open the top, just keep reaching for more!

Taking dinner in stages tonight.

Earl made some salad... chopped tomatoes, celery, onion, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber in vinegar, Water, art. sweetener, and a little sesame dressing.

So I"m having a small bowl of that now. Dinner later.

12_4_64.gif

Edited by phyllser

Here I am! Yesterday was so busy I never got on.

Seems like in the evening all I can handle is watching TV while playing solitaire on the computer!

Yes, they both missed me... Earl called SEVERAL times a day

and every time I had to talk to Zoey!

Then she would bark at the phone and bring balls for me to throw!

And when we got back she was all over both Janet and I!

Earl said she sat in my place on the couch all weekend.

And when he took her outside on her leash

she would drag him to various park models/RVs in the neighborhood.. trying to find me.

16_2_27.gif

Any more gigs in your future, Candice??

Ever since Janet and I stopped for breakfast on the way home, I've been tight...

Got stuck on pancakes... I knew better!

First problems I've had since my unfill/refill last spring.

Better today, but still feeling tight.

Way too much Papaya last two nights.

I can't touch that stuff without overdoing it!

I put it back in the pantry last night.

I can't have it within reach.

Once I open the top, just keep reaching for more!

Taking dinner in stages tonight.

Earl made some salad... chopped tomatoes, celery, onion, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber in vinegar, Water, art. sweetener, and a little sesame dressing.

So I"m having a small bowl of that now. Dinner later.

12_4_64.gif

Got a gig coming up Nov 4th... in Barrie at a Celebration for Veterens Day... Practice today with John and then again on Friday night.Doggies have both been sleeping with me all week while Peter is away... they are so cuddly :thumbdown:

Got a gig coming up Nov 4th... in Barrie at a Celebration for Veterens Day... Practice today with John and then again on Friday night.Doggies have both been sleeping with me all week while Peter is away... they are so cuddly :thumbdown:

Nov. 4th... I'll try to remember!!

10_12_9.gif

When did you say Peter gets back?

I know the time alone is good,

but there comes a point when it gets old!! right??

Tried using UserCp to change my default font but must be doing something wrong as it doesn't work!!

Edited by phyllser

Nov. 4th... I'll try to remember!!

10_12_9.gif

When did you say Peter gets back?

I know the time alone is good,

but there comes a point when it gets old!! right??

Tried using UserCp to change my default font but must be doing something wrong as it doesn't work!!

Ya, You are right... it is getting old.... really missing him today... Its weird, when he's here I take it for granted... when he's gone all the little dumb ass things that bug me.... don't seem relevant anymore....

arggh

Good Evening Gang

Yes Candice I was at the Gym ;0) Boot Camp tonite ;0) got home about 6:45 ish - Sorry I missed your call..

Oh if Peters gone - I'm guessing food isn't good ??

Weathers great - have doors & windows open

Took a shower - dinners done - thin pork chops cut in to bite size bites - onion - bell peppers - cajun seasoning - garlic - yellow & green squash and a little macaroni (very little) & Tomato sauce

Phyl - I think it's all the stuff that happen in Vegas - Just pooped - I didn't go to gym last night - I needed to go to the store and hell even then didn't get home til after 6 and didn't get everything done .

Tonite had to unload dish washer (Joseph & family) used every glass in the house - had another load of towels to do - again must use a new one every time they took a shower or swam in the pool - Hell - it's 8:21 and I still haven't watched any t.v.

Work - well that's a whole nother issue - they are so freaking un-originized - they give us new renewal list with the account that are changing hands - but they haven't given us the whole list of accounts that we are getting. We need to move files and that takes time - I hate not knowing what I have or don't have..

Well now I know not to let you have pancakes ;0)

I have been starving all day today

Take the pic's no problem - I wish we had a better one of all of us - the angle when we were getting in the limo sucks..

Karla - How's DD#4

Well I'm getting off the computer

Candice - I'll be home thrusday nite ;0) non exercise nite ;0)