Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Yes, definetly had more positive experiences than bad... this is the ONLY unfriendly we``ve come across...really!

Had ARMY RATION ravioli tonight for supper , I added more fresh garlic and it wasn`t too bad at all.... plus the wine before dinner helped ,hic

See you tomorrow :thumbup:

Drove to Kalispell and got 1/2 my fill removed. I probably got too much out because I was able to eat almost a whole burrito, but I hadn't had much to eat the last few days. But won't be going back for awhile, cost $50 to have it removed.

Hopefully I will have coffee tomorrow.

Poor Simon has to go to the vet tomorrow. Him & Twig had a little tussel and his nip seems to be infected. I'm sure he just needs a quick antibiotic shot.

Oh, only 2 days until Saturday. Well best go to bed. TTFN

Morning ladies! Hope everyone had a peaceful evening.

Have meetings all day at work, so need to write up some sub notes. The furries go to the kennel today because the insulator is coming to blow more insulation in the roof. IF it is R19 or below, then the power co has a rebate going. The inspector says it is R19 to R22, so cross your fingers that it is less. Then home to empty the truck and go get a load of trees. The landscaper is going to come an dig the holes and lift the trees out of the back of my truck on Saturday.

Still struggling a little with coffee this morning, but It at least is going down and not projectiling out.

Had a nice sprinkle last night and should get another today.

Well best get going. Phyl, you sound like you are really getting settled back home. Don't forget to make your appointment for your back. Don't wait until it starts hurting worse.

Candice, do you have that quilt done yet? I didn't get a hance to show you mine. Well suppose I should get busy, that or I'll fall asleep. TTFN

Drove to Kalispell and got 1/2 my fill removed. I probably got too much out because I was able to eat almost a whole burrito, but I hadn't had much to eat the last few days. But won't be going back for awhile, cost $50 to have it removed.

Hopefully I will have coffee tomorrow.

Poor Simon has to go to the vet tomorrow. Him & Twig had a little tussel and his nip seems to be infected. I'm sure he just needs a quick antibiotic shot.

Oh, only 2 days until Saturday. Well best go to bed. TTFN

Oh Karla, I am so sorry... didn`t you put peroxide on it???? After you take Simon to the vet let me know what the bill is and I`ll send you a money order o.k.???

Hi gang...

Well I guess Candice & Phyl are hanging out !!! DRINKING WINE !!! AND EATING CHOCOLATES !!!!

Karla - what would posses you to try and eat a burrito - I guess there's foods that I just don't really even try to eat anymore..

Glad you got unfilled - and you got your coffee

No much here - didn't post last night had estate stuff to do and after work - I just don't feel like posting (typing really ;0)

Candice, yep, we put peroxide on it and polysporin, but the vet said with punctures, especially on the back there is a huge likelihood of infection. Simon did have surgery today and has a drain tube put in. AND HELL NO YOU ARE NOT PAYING, it was an accident and accidents happen. Simon is our little accident prone puppy. He broke his leg at 3 months, had a bad reaction to an insect bite, had to have a biopsy on a lump that appeared cancerous (wasn't), ate an aluminum can, stress colitus, it is all just what Simon does. I only shared because you all are my sounding board and family.

I'm home by myself for the weekend!! Hope I can find a little corner of my house. Will be planting trees this weekend.

Today, I was only able to eat about 1/3 of a cup of food at a time, yeah!!! So had my normal Breakfast, cheese and Soup for lunch.

Well going to go get dinner, check in later!

Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Why am I the only one here???????? You all have lives...me...nothing... Oh well,

Okay.....????

Folks, I want to appologize to everyone. I should not of said anything about Simon and Twig. I wasn't thinking, I'm an idiot. I definitely did not think about the fact that I would make Candice feel bad, that was NOT my intention. My head evidently was where the sun doesn't shine. So please forgive me. But I understand that I stepped over the line. I think of you as family and I definitely was not thinking about how it would make others feel.

So thanks for listening, my 'what are you thinking' filter is back on where it belongs.

Good Morning Gang

Candice & Phyl - how are you 2 feeling this morning

Karla - I think Candice understands - don't sweat it..

TGIF....

Off to work I go... dinner tonite w/Deb

Karla - enjoy your alone time..

Hi girls, happy morning too everyone... How is Simon feeling today? Is the infection looking any better? How long will he need to have the drain in?

Good sleep last night. Phyl Earl, Peter and I drove out to the July beach house last n ight... it is awesome! It will be so fun getting together in July.

Simon gets his drain out on Monday. It was a great opportunity for DD#4 to have to 'step up'. She either took Simon with her for the weekend or she paid for his kenneling.

Hi gang...

Well I guess Candice & Phyl are hanging out !!! DRINKING WINE !!! AND EATING CHOCOLATES !!!!

No much here - didn't post last night had estate stuff to do and after work - I just don't feel like posting (typing really ;0)

Good Morning Gang

Candice & Phyl - how are you 2 feeling this morning

Karla - I think Candice understands - don't sweat it..

TGIF....

Off to work I go... dinner tonite w/Deb

Karla - enjoy your alone time..

NO, we're NOT eating any chocolate.

But, no comment on the wine!

:(:biggrin::(

And we're feeling FINE this morning!

post-220150-13813139258498_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139258777_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139259062_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139259329_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139259595_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I remembered why I can't keep up with you guys. I logged in to see how Candice and Phyl were doing on their trips and spent the last 2 hours (and 2 glasses of wine--white) catching up. I sure am missing out and I sure miss you all. The sad thing is that I don't think things will get any better any time soon. I have to work all summer--don't even have one whole week off before the fall semester begins! The only reason I was able to fit the Seattle trip in is because the 4th of July falls on a Sunday so I could make a long weekend of it. Oh--how I'm looking forward to my weekend with my sisters! OH--HOW I NEED IT!

I didn't see anything about Kerri except a mention from Janet. She must be in the same situation as me. Tell her "hi"--will you? And what about the other Keri? Didn't see anything from her either.

As for me, well, I don't know if I told you, but, as Candice knows, I was told that I need to have a total hip replacement. I'm not able to walk much with out a lot of pain, and I even have a prescription for a cane--of all things--and the doctor offered to sign for disability thingy for my car. I'm pretty upset about it, but it make me feel better too in a way--I'm not just being lazy about not exercising--there's a reason why it hurts. Anyway, I'm gonna put it off b/c hopefully I'll be able to retire this time next year and not have to deal with being off of work for 8 weeks and then going back. We'll see. . .

So Janet--I take it that Andrew is still with you? How's that workiing out? Man, I wish I were as disciplined as you. I know I've told you before, but you are amazing!

Carla--about your daughter and nursing: A&P is hard--lots of kids need to retake it--can she? As for the driving citation--I deal with that all the time--all my students have to do is write a letter expalining why it happened, and that they learned their lessons and are making changes in their lifestyles. A good letter makes a big difference in how thoes things are viewed--at least that's been my experience

Phyl--How's the knee? Do you still need the scooter, or are you free from that now?

OK, well, time for another glass of wine. I wish I could promice that I'll check in soon, but who knows? Tomorrow I'm watching Angie's little girls (5 and 7) from 8-2, then bringing them to chruch for some kind of rehearsal, and picking up Cora (who is 19 mos now) for the evening. Oh yeah, and did I tell you that Cora's little brother, Levi, will be here in about a month? :(

Yeah, that's my life!

Linda

Brought 3 more trees home tonight and will run into the nursery tomorrow morning after they get unloaded. These 3 are just huge and gorgeous flowering crabs. Probably weigh about 1000 pounds each, i still can't believe my boss just let me take them home, but they were going on the burn pile. So tomorrow all will get planted and then I hope to find the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. I can't deal with the disaster much longer.

Work on Sunday.

My new adjustment is really working, today I had tomatoe Soup for lunch, I needed something warm and easy. I'm having to learn all over.

Well, I'm going to watch Criminal Minds and clean during the commercials....just because I can. I could leave the TV off, but I don't want to and it has been a long week,