Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Evening Gang...

Well Phyl my last car I really got on the internet... it was the end of the month 9/27/05 and they had to get rid of 30 cars - back then they weren't dealing on Chrylser 300C cuz they were so popular - pple were paying full sticker - I think I got $3500 off mine and about $7000 for my Chrylser 300M That Andrew had recked and took 6 weeks to fix - - it was a good deal and fast.. Just about to hit 46000 miles - and it will be 5 yrs old in Sept..

Karla - Ya I went to the gym Saturday morning - and worked out w/Idrise - he was taping in infomercial for the dvd's he's going to be selling - so he missed Monday & Wed - - Monday did treadmill and Wed met my work out partner Vickie and we did arms - Sat at 8 was weights legs...

Just got back from the gym - we did arms tonite - I am pooped can't hold my eyes open - had what like 3 or 4 hrs sleep on Sat night - then last night didn't get to sleep until after midnite - I hit the snooze 3 times this morning - I HAVEN'T HIT SNOOZE IN 15 YRS...

Guess what now - Ann the other lady who works Van's accounts (the one who broke her wrist last week) has blood clots and is in the hospital - she's 72 and just had surgery on that wrist - Well she's going to be out for at least 6 weeks - so now I have her stuff from A-K to handle too...

They are putting an ad out to look for a replacement for her - Van needs a full time account manager so he can go out and sell insurance - but now I have even more work..

It was 98 here today - Phyl - tell Earl a few more days like today and the pool will be ready in no time - but another storm is suppose to blow in Weds I think with a chance of rain (very slight)

Candice - Where are you guys - Having fun??

Karla on DD bf - she's been changing them every few weeks so don't sweat it - it may just be a fly by - hell at least he has a JOB w/benefits - you can't beat having a man in the service -

Well can't keep my eyes open - but can't go to sleep it's only 7:15 - so guess I'll go feed the dogs..

So where are you all?

I'm here!!

Spent another 3 flippin' hours at the Honda dealers. Yesterday they couldn't find the 2nd key for our new car... they had one key and the valet key. They kept saying they were "looking" for it! So we had to go back today to take the rest of the keys and the title for the old car. They were still "looking" for our other key! So then they decided they'd give us a new key, but that meant the other two keys had to be "reprogrammed"! But Earl left the valet key at home. So we had to go all the way back home to get it and then wait an hour for them to reprogram all three keys! And we found out that the two bar from the old car won't work on the new car, so another $1200-1500 to get a new tow bar on the new car and then hope it'll fit on the RV hitch so we don't have to replace that, too!

Had left over fish, a few frys, and a little bit of leftover Soup for dinner. Then I went and PB'd a good part of it!

Happy days!! LOL!

I'm here!!

Spent another 3 flippin' hours at the Honda dealers. Yesterday they couldn't find the 2nd key for our new car... they had one key and the valet key. They kept saying they were "looking" for it! So we had to go back today to take the rest of the keys and the title for the old car. They were still "looking" for our other key! So then they decided they'd give us a new key, but that meant the other two keys had to be "reprogrammed"! But Earl left the valet key at home. So we had to go all the way back home to get it and then wait an hour for them to reprogram all three keys! And we found out that the two bar from the old car won't work on the new car, so another $1200-1500 to get a new tow bar on the new car and then hope it'll fit on the RV hitch so we don't have to replace that, too!

Had left over fish, a few frys, and a little bit of leftover Soup for dinner. Then I went and PB'd a good part of it!

Happy days!! LOL!

What a frustrating day !!!! Hugs !!!!

I didn't pb last night but had spasm - had tempura shrimp from costco - ate 2 and that's all she wrote..

Don't know what I am having for dinner yet

BF - zip - I know bad girl - lunch 3 tempura shrimps w/some wasaba sauce and 1/4 cup creamed spinach from Friday night..

Hungry and tired.. May just have eggs

Phyl, what an irritating day. I bet Earl just about drove you crazy! It boggles the mind that after you spend some big $$$$, people don't follow up. They should have totally been kissing your backside!!! But hopefully things are taken care of and you are done with all the irritating things.

Found a small corner of the counter in the kitchen...it is actually there, had some questions about that earlier since it had been buried since we moved in. I know it takes time...and I am well known for my patience....yeah right!

Need to buck up and have a yard sale...I hate them, don't like going and like having them even less! Met the neighbor with the 2 big dogs last night, seems nice enough. I think she is just overwhelmed with taking care of her place. She does have a lovely pile of scrap wood that I'd like to check out for picture frames, all grey and weathered.

food yesterday was okay, I think tightness was in the air, because I pb'ed all day long as well.

Steph, hows the kettle korn business?

Janet, maybe they will have to give you a raise or pay overtime since you are having to take extra work on? Sorry about your co-worker, blood clots are a scarey thing.

Suppose it is that time to get the butt moving. Be glad when I find the rest of my clothes. See you all after work!

Good Morning Gang...

Ya right Karla - raise - doubt that - my boss did say something about cancelling furlough days - told them I had plans already for the 7th - even if they cancel them I will take it as a pto day..

Stress - that's what makes me tight.. Last night dinner lamb chop & a little rice

Went to bed 9:30 and slept good - ready for another day..

Good Morning!

Everything good with the car now. Just have to get a new tow bar put on the front so we can drag it around behind the RV.

Lots of frustrating stuff going on at home in Buffalo!

Uncle Ed took a bad fall about a week ago. Wouldn't go to the ER. Then about 3 days later, suddenly became disoriented while driving, hit a car, turned around and kept on going, knocked over a mailbox and finally stopped in a friend's driveway and my Mom went in and called 911. They took him to hospital in an ambulance. Said he had a stroke. I think maybe bleeding in the brain from the fall. At any rate, he was discharged the next day... go figure!!! And the cops were there when he got home. Charged him with leaving the scene of an accident and property damage and took away his drivers license.

So..... my youngest sister quickly decided that the car should be sold to her daughter since Uncle Ed can't drive anymore! As I understand it, they each paid half for the car but it's in my mother's name.

The situation deteriorated in to a huge family feud over the car because my niece really doesn't have the resources to pay for the car. She is a social worker who doesn't make much money, single mom of 2, including a new baby, and in the midst of all this, found out that her boyfriend has another girlfriend. He totaled her car, so his car was her only transportation and I assume she kicked him out.

It's a huge mess with everyone mad at everyone else all over a stupid car that's maybe worth $7K! Ridiculous. Glad I live on the west coast!! I just have to deal with the phone calls, text messages and nasty FB posts!!

Phyl what a nightmare. I'm glad you uncle is generally okay. I know it is hard to make those old codgers do something they don't want to. We all knew something was wrong with dad a year before he finally went in. I doubt if the results would have been any different. Social workers are like teachers, lots of hours, heart break and little money. But she needs to check out some financial assistance. How about if she rents the car for a few months until she gets on her feet. Hopefully she kicks the 'boyfriend' to the curb AND make him pay some major child support!! But what do I know about relationships, don't have one and ALWAYS make poor choices.

Went and bought some groceries, the kitchen is still not organized enough to really cook, but I got some frozen skillet type dinners that were on sale and salad stuff. I was way hungry today, nothing filled me up, weird. okay let's get real, I was way HEAD hungry and just kept eating.

Am looking forward to doing nothing tonight. I hope to spend sometime in my bedroom. I'd like to find some of my clothes and the sheets haven't been changed in 2 weeks, not a big deal, but since I planted trees I now have muddy puppy prints over everything.

Well the cat is hollaring, she can't jump her gate anymore so I best go let her out of her food room, check in later,

Hey Phyl;

Glad you got a new car!!! Wow, that was a fast decision... really, was the dog hair in the car THAT bad that you had to trade it in????? LOL

We had such a good time with you, Earl, Tracy and Jim.

Lookng forward to JULy

Hi Everyone, I'm off this week for our first ever Spring Break. They only gave us Fri. for Easter.

This will not be a happy week. One of my friends from high school died Sun. She worked at the school fair Sat. night. She was supposed to work Sun. morning and didn't show. Her daughter, a junior, went home to check on her and found her slumped over her comp. The wake is tom. night, and funeral Thurs. We haven't heard yet what the cause was. We are in total shock.

Denise, how horrid, I'm so sorry. Another reminder to live to the fullest and do what it takes to be happy.

Well, I unpaced 2 big boxes, didn't make a huge dent, but I feel better about it. Shut the TV off and actually did something productive. Could be that I finally remembered to take my B and amino acid shot. You'd thing as good as it makes me feel I'd remember.

Candice, Peter is such a sweetheart, it is a shame that his brother is a pothead looser. But now Peter can say that he gave it a try. Maybe he was driving and driving to put some distance between them. I've never had a long island ice team, what's in it?

Anyway, hope you all sleep well, TTFN

Hey Phyl; Glad you got a new car!!! Wow, that was a fast decision... really, was the dog hair in the car THAT bad that you had to trade it in????? LOL

We had such a good time with you, Earl, Tracy and Jim.

Lookng forward to JULy

HAHAHA~!! Nothing to do with dog hair... didn't see any!

I've been bugging Earl for a new car for a couple of years. A couple of weeks ago someone emailed him something that made him nervous about keeping the 2002 any longer.. over 100K miles on it, too. So our plan was to start looking. Then he told Jim that after we got home last week and Jim said they wanted a new CRV, too. Theirs is a few years newer and had 60K miles. So then we all started joking about how maybe they'd give us a good deal if we bought two! But, kind of spur of the moment decision to go car shopping Sunday afternoon when they were over here having lunch after church. And the rest is history.... twin cars!

Hi Everyone, I'm off this week for our first ever Spring Break. They only gave us Fri. for Easter.

This will not be a happy week. One of my friends from high school died Sun. She worked at the school fair Sat. night. She was supposed to work Sun. morning and didn't show. Her daughter, a junior, went home to check on her and found her slumped over her comp. The wake is tom. night, and funeral Thurs. We haven't heard yet what the cause was. We are in total shock.

So sorry to hear about your friend! That's terrible!

Well, I unpacked 2 big boxes, didn't make a huge dent, but I feel better about it. Shut the TV off and actually did something productive. Could be that I finally remembered to take my B and amino acid shot. You'd thing as good as it makes me feel I'd remember.

Candice, Peter is such a sweetheart, it is a shame that his brother is a pothead looser. But now Peter can say that he gave it a try. Maybe he was driving and driving to put some distance between them. I've never had a long island ice team, what's in it? Anyway, hope you all sleep well, TTFN

I'm still unpacking our RV stuff!! I'm a great procrastinator! I did get a nice long cruise around the neighborhood today, though! Hit ALL the stores! But Tracy called and chewed me out because she saw me crossing the highway on my scooter!! LOL! I crossed with the walk light, and I put on my emergency flashers. But then I have to ride up the shoulder for a block and some idiots like to drive on the shoulder!

Way struggling to stay awake, don't dare close my eyes, even blinking is hard, I keep dozing off. Just tired, didn't go to bed until almost 11 pm. What was I thinking!

Going to be a LONG day, hopefully i can come home and take a nap...yeah right! Need to get some papers graded! The natives are vbery roudy right now, new seating arangement that doesn't seem to be working. Well be get going, perk up! Have a good day. Candice safe travels, TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Denise Hugs & Prayers on the loss of your friend.. How sad..

Karla - one box at a time

Phyl - Hugs on the family feud - I know those well

Candie - where are you off to now...

Good Morning Gang

Denise Hugs & Prayers on the loss of your friend.. How sad..

Karla - one box at a time

Phyl - Hugs on the family feud - I know those well

Candie - where are you off to now...

Good Morning!

Hope you get a nap today, Karla! I had a tough time getting to sleep last night. Went to bed a little before midnight, then couldn't get to sleep for a couple of hours.

Yeah, this whole stupid car thing has everyone stirred up. Nasty FB messages still being flung around. It's ridiculous.

Another cloudy morning here. Primetimers today so have to get in the shower soon. Tomorrow.. kitty shots in the morning, and then dental.... we both get out teeth cleaned.

I finally made appt to get this "nevus" on my cheek looked at, but first available dermatology appt .... June 1st! Also seeing my ortho guy in two weeks to complain about the right knee. The more I walk the more it bothers me. And still have to get an appt for my back. They want a referral from my primary care doc but she's never seen me for the back problem, so I may have to go see her first! What a hassle!

Hope you all have a GREAT day!

Oh Denise; I am so sorry to hear about your friend... and so sudden.... Hard on the family, but a blessing for your friend to go so quickly and without a long faught illness..HUGS girlfriend:wub: