Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Sightseeing with Peter and Candice

post-220150-13813139284671_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313928519_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139285531_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139285944_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139286226_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Phyl, boy you got those UP fast... I am poopered... did a lot of sightseeing today..

Just getting cozy in the van with the Micro furnace on for the doggies...

sleep tight, I promise I<ll post more trip details once we get to our new spot. Leaving in the a.m. :biggrin: and heading up to Peters brothers house in B.C.... should be a nice trip across the straights...

Yeah, I remembered why I can't keep up with you guys. I logged in to see how Candice and Phyl were doing on their trips and spent the last 2 hours (and 2 glasses of wine--white) catching up. I sure am missing out and I sure miss you all. The sad thing is that I don't think things will get any better any time soon. I have to work all summer--don't even have one whole week off before the fall semester begins! The only reason I was able to fit the Seattle trip in is because the 4th of July falls on a Sunday so I could make a long weekend of it. Oh--how I'm looking forward to my weekend with my sisters! OH--HOW I NEED IT!

I didn't see anything about Kerri except a mention from Janet. She must be in the same situation as me. Tell her "hi"--will you? And what about the other Keri? Didn't see anything from her either.

As for me, well, I don't know if I told you, but, as Candice knows, I was told that I need to have a total hip replacement. I'm not able to walk much with out a lot of pain, and I even have a prescription for a cane--of all things--and the doctor offered to sign for disability thingy for my car. I'm pretty upset about it, but it make me feel better too in a way--I'm not just being lazy about not exercising--there's a reason why it hurts. Anyway, I'm gonna put it off b/c hopefully I'll be able to retire this time next year and not have to deal with being off of work for 8 weeks and then going back. We'll see. . .

So Janet--I take it that Andrew is still with you? How's that workiing out? Man, I wish I were as disciplined as you. I know I've told you before, but you are amazing!

Carla--about your daughter and nursing: A&P is hard--lots of kids need to retake it--can she? As for the driving citation--I deal with that all the time--all my students have to do is write a letter expalining why it happened, and that they learned their lessons and are making changes in their lifestyles. A good letter makes a big difference in how thoes things are viewed--at least that's been my experience

Phyl--How's the knee? Do you still need the scooter, or are you free from that now?

OK, well, time for another glass of wine. I wish I could promice that I'll check in soon, but who knows? Tomorrow I'm watching Angie's little girls (5 and 7) from 8-2, then bringing them to chruch for some kind of rehearsal, and picking up Cora (who is 19 mos now) for the evening. Oh yeah, and did I tell you that Cora's little brother, Levi, will be here in about a month? :lol:

Yeah, that's my life!

Linda

Omg Linda - No Candice didn't share that info - Hugs !!!

Ya I keep up w/Karri on fb - she's busy as usual - Kari - well I play farmville w/her too but she hasn't talked - don't know how's she's doing. I did ask Candice about baby - oh it's a boy Levi - love that name

Yep Andrew still here - making $8 a hr part time - not going anywhere soon - but that's cool - he cleans my house :0)

Brought 3 more trees home tonight and will run into the nursery tomorrow morning after they get unloaded. These 3 are just huge and gorgeous flowering crabs. Probably weigh about 1000 pounds each, i still can't believe my boss just let me take them home, but they were going on the burn pile. So tomorrow all will get planted and then I hope to find the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. I can't deal with the disaster much longer.

Work on Sunday.

My new adjustment is really working, today I had tomatoe Soup for lunch, I needed something warm and easy. I'm having to learn all over.

Well, I'm going to watch Criminal Minds and clean during the commercials....just because I can. I could leave the TV off, but I don't want to and it has been a long week,

Girl be careful - you know moving those damn tree is what got your inners falling out...

I got home from dinner last night and cleaned 3 of my drawers in the bathroom - need to clean out 5 more..

Sightseeing with Peter and Candice

Phyl Great pics - I commented on fb ...

Great pictures Phyl, boy you got those UP fast... I am poopered... did a lot of sightseeing today..

Just getting cozy in the van with the Micro furnace on for the doggies...

sleep tight, I promise I<ll post more trip details once we get to our new spot. Leaving in the a.m. :biggrin: and heading up to Peters brothers house in B.C.... should be a nice trip across the straights...

Candice safe drive...

Well good morning girls - gym at 8 (weights legs since he cancelled on us on monday) then doggies go to the beauty shop at 10 - need nails & banking done too..

well back to farming...

Ah Phyl & Candice, it looks like you had a fabulous time. Phyl, thanks for the pics.

My goal for today after planting my 15 trees...find the kitchen, bathroom, & bedroom. I am going to have to add some shelves to the pantry and linen closet, then I should be able to organize things so I can find stuff. Still can't find a lot, where is my strainer? Haven't figured out how to provide a barrier to the cat's stuff that it accessable to the cat but not dogs. Doggy gates usually work, but the cat's arthritus is acting up so she is having trouble jumping the gates, while Jordan appears to have become a mountain climber and is climbing all the gates. I can live with him eating the cat food, just put less down, but it is the litter box nibbling that is really grossing me out. So if anyone has some suggestions?

Well, check in later, enjoy your weekend!!! TTFN

Janet, I'm not going to be lifting too many trees, most are too big. One of the landscapers that buys from the nursery made me a deal on digging the holes and placing the trees. All I have to do is align the trees once they are in the holes and fill them in....or so I hope.

Denise, we miss you too! take care of yourself. Ahh sweet retirement!!

So sorry to see Peter and Candice leave this morning!

We had a GREAT visit.

They're on their way to Ninaimo on Victoria Island to visit Peter's brother.

post-220150-13813139286537_thumb.jpg

Candice and Peter are pure sweethearts. They were here only an evening, but I just loved meeting them.

Well, got 6 of the 15 trees planted. So much for organizing stuff, now I'm just hoping to get some laundry done. Went and got takeout from the local mexican restraunt, never got lunch, it will last for several meals.

Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning!! Hope you all slept well!

Working today, $$$$ and I do enjoy playing with the plants. Probably will need to clean the ponds. Yikes just remembered I need to get a Water plant order together, best go check in later.

good morning gang

No sleep for me drank coffee late last nite- and couldn't sleep - I have been up most of the nite - cat napped a little been cleaning out my makeup drawers - I am a make up whore :0)...

I will most likely crash real soon - but I need to do some food shopping and hit costco..

Karla - don't over do it..

Phyl - Glad you had a good time w/Candice & Peter. Can't wait til July..

Edited by IndioGirl55

Well I survived the day

I went to sleep about 6:30 a.m. slept till 9:30 got up dressed went to costco & Target - came home took a nap (1 hrs) and

When I woke up - decided to Iron for tomorrow - ended up ironing all my pants 15 pairs - now off to fix Andrew dinner - not really hungry had popcorn a while a go.. Got shrimp (tempura & wasabe) at costco - oh ya forgot a watermelon too - hope its good its in the outside fridge..

Karla - hows the house coming - DD4 helping - oh no I guess not you said you were home alone this weekend - Where did she go off to - did she help at all..

Well gotta go turn on the bbq -

Steph - How are you doing

Denise - loved your pic on FB

What a day!! Went to church this morning... tried a new one.. met Tracy and Jim there. Then I invited them over for chili. Had a bunch left over from when Peter and Candice were here. So.. we had lunch, and then we decided to go car shopping. I think that was around 2 pm! We got home at 8 pm! And we bought identical Honda CR-Vs! Both "Glacier Blue". Only difference is theirs has a leather steering wheel cover and built in bluetooth. We both liked the same color, both wanted 4WD! We saw a green one we liked, but the interior was this really obnoxious bright yellow! I said I could live with it, but Earl said NO! Didn't want white or grey, didn't want the dark colors because they show the dirt too much... so we finally decided we'd just both get the same color!

post-220150-1381313928718_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139287505_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139287951_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139288249_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139288541_thumb.jpg

Congratulations !!!! So Earl's not as tight as I thought he would be ;0) - Yellow interior - green suv - hell no - CV High School colors - I'm a Rajah and we were arch enemies :0) - I don't like green/yellow - Red/Blue (my hs colors)

Great Pic's - well I don't know where the time went - it's 10:30 I need to get off the computer - work tomorrow

xoxoxo

Janet

Congratulations !!!! So Earl's not as tight as I thought he would be ;0) - Yellow interior - green suv - hell no - CV High School colors - I'm a Rajah and we were arch enemies :0) - I don't like green/yellow - Red/Blue (my hs colors) Great Pic's - well I don't know where the time went - it's 10:30 I need to get off the computer - work tomorrow

xoxoxo

Janet

Well, it was called "opal" and it was a real pretty shade of green. Kind of "seafoam" green. And then the dashboard was dark grey, but the rest of the interior was that awful yellow. Like baby poop yellow sort of.

Yeah... we all agreed before we left that we were only going to LOOK today. I wanted to drive a Mazda Tribute and a Subaru Forrester before we made up our minds, knowing we'd probably end up with another CR-V because we liked our old one so much. But.. before we knew it we were test driving. But Earl didn't go with us because he was measuring to see if my scooter was going to fit, and pushing to get a trade-in number. I never saw him make a car decsion this fast. I'm not sure we ever bought a car on the first trip. Amazing!

Phyl, I have a CRV and just love it. They sure have changed the style, I wouldn't have even recognized it as a CRV. Congratulations, ummm new car smell, love it.

Came home from work and planted 5 more trees. The remaining ones can wait a little bit, they are in pots.

DD#4 was gone for the weekend, but got home last night at about 7 pm, brought the boyfriend home. He is a chef in the airforce stationed in Great Falls. He seems nice enough. Grew up in Alabama and has that whole 'maam' (sp) thing down. Don't really have a feel for him yet. Part of me says...'You can do better than that', but that is the mom speaking. He is a bit on the 'flabby' side and drinks Mountain Dew like Water. But that is pretty irrelivent. I guess if DD#4 feels comfortable with him and he treats her nice, it shouldn't matter. Maybe it is just because she has NEVER brought a boyfriend home before. I think it is the teeth thing, I've always had a thing about teeth, they REALLY bug me if they are crooked, and his are. He either has a unusual accent or he has a lisp. Okay, now I sound horrid. "DD#4's boyfriend is a flabby, crooked tooth, lisp talking Alabamian." Slap me girls, I deserve it!!! What he really is, is a nice, quiet young man in the airforce from Alabama. LET IT GO!!

Janet, nothing done with the organizing, I had to get the trees planted. I hope tonight I can get some of the outside put away into the storage shed, that is the goal for tonight. Need to finish some masters work this week. The final project of the year is due on the 1st. Can you believe that this weekend in May 1st? Only 6 more weeks of school, whooop!!

Janet, did you go to the gym this weekend?

You all have a good day, TTFN

So where are you all?