Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl, have Earl drop you off on the way to costco. Have the session with the trainer, you will enjoy the gym so much more if you know how to run the machines.

Frigid today, can't seem to get warm!!

TTFN

Decided to skip Primetimers today so we went to costco this morning. And I made an appt with Ryan at the gym for 2 pm.

Oh, got chewed out over the weekend for spending too much money on lattes since we've been home.... $25 a week. So now I'm supposed to buy an espresso maker and make my own! We've had one before and never could quite get it right. Steaming the milk, for one thing...a pain. And I ENJOY going over there every day. It's a social thing, too! Some days I just wish I was single! I'm tired of having all my purchases scrutinized! Riteaid has some wine I really like on sale all month for $4.99 a bottle - so I got in trouble for buying two bottles of that the other day, too. We are just barely on speaking terms at the moment because I am TICKED! Every time I say I want an allowance, he says that's ridiculous because I can buy ANYTHING i want to buy! Yeah, right!! I may run away!

7_6_6v.gif

Phyl you are our computer person - I am surprised you couldn't figure it out - I usually hit manual and enter age weight and time and then it will tell you how many calories you burn - yep 127 was a good heart rate - there should have been handles you hold to give you heart rate.. You just need to go ask the pple wandering around who work there to help you.. The equipment can be intimating - yesterday a guy next to me couldn't figure out the treadmill - a guy who worked there came to help him - it wouldn't start - well the safety plug was out - I said put that there - and we laughed - I said I should get paid as I new the equipment better that the guy who worked there..

Got some sad new this morning - my gf Kathy's (Joseph's godmother) Father passed away - the Williams had 8 kids we lived across the street from them - Mr. William owned a mens store - he was such a nice man - I remember him playing monopoly with us - even with 8 kids there was always room for one more - I was always at their house and would go on vacation w/them.. Lovely family.... Well time to jump in the shower... Cb tonite

The directions were right there... enter age, I did, enter weight, I did, enter program, I did.... then this 84 would pop up and I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do next. So I'd hit enter again and it would cycle right back to age!! So I gave up and just started pedaling!

So sorry to hear about your friend's death. Hugs!

36_35_8.gif

Decided to skip Primetimers today so we went to costco this morning. And I made an appt with Ryan at the gym for 2 pm.

Oh, got chewed out over the weekend for spending too much money on lattes since we've been home.... $25 a week. So now I'm supposed to buy an espresso maker and make my own! We've had one before and never could quite get it right. Steaming the milk, for one thing...a pain. And I ENJOY going over there every day. It's a social thing, too! Some days I just wish I was single! I'm tired of having all my purchases scrutinized! Riteaid has some wine I really like on sale all month for $4.99 a bottle - so I got in trouble for buying two bottles of that the other day, too. We are just barely on speaking terms at the moment because I am TICKED! Every time I say I want an allowance, he says that's ridiculous because I can buy ANYTHING i want to buy! Yeah, right!! I may run away!

7_6_6v.gif

The directions were right there... enter age, I did, enter weight, I did, enter program, I did.... then this 84 would pop up and I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do next. So I'd hit enter again and it would cycle right back to age!! So I gave up and just started pedaling!

36_35_8.gif

Phyl

Take the checkbook or ATM go to the bank withdraw $500 - that will be your allowance for coffee wine, purses, hats whatever you want - then he won't know your daily spending habits -

I have never had to account to anyone for my $$$ - Hell cuz i was the only one making it - even Andrew doesn't say crap when I tell him we are broke but every other day there's a QVC box at the front door or I am out shopping or taking off lol...

84 could have been minutes - time is the last thing I put in - well it's 2 so you are at athe gyme

Phyl

Take the checkbook or ATM go to the bank withdraw $500 - that will be your allowance for coffee wine, purses, hats whatever you want - then he won't know your daily spending habits -

I have never had to account to anyone for my $$$ - Hell cuz i was the only one making it - even Andrew doesn't say crap when I tell him we are broke but every other day there's a QVC box at the front door or I am out shopping or taking off lol...

84 could have been minutes - time is the last thing I put in - well it's 2 so you are at athe gyme

LOL!! Yesterday when I was asked why I was gone so long to the "gym", I explained that I wasn't coming home with any more lattes in my hand (although I already broke the new resolution today!), so... I went from the gym to Surf Shack and then took my latte and went shopping at Target until it was gone!! And I told him when this pre-paid card is used up, I'm buying my lattes with cash from now on so he can't see my purchases! I usually load my card with $25, reload when it gets low. So he sees all these $25 charges on the debit card. So.. Yep.... I will be withdrawing cash from now on. My idea was to set up an automatic deposit of $300 a month from our main checking account to my "mad money" account that he can't see.

He doesn't realize it, but he's turning in to his father... whom he ... I don't like to use the word "hate", but it was close to that. The only money his mother ever got was cash to buy groceries... and she didn't drive, so he took her shopping. But she would hide whatever she didn't spend, and that was the only way she could ever buy herself anything.. like a new pair of shoes, etc. And then she had to take a bus downtown after he went to work in the afternoon to shop for herself. He was a tyrant! Earl doesn't come close to doing some of the things he used to do, but... when it comes to money.... he's getting there!! :bored::sleep::glare: His mother had NO MONEY when his father died... no insurance, etc., just his social security. She lived about 12 more years after he died.. and she'd been so used to saving every scrap of change she could get her hands on.. when she died each of her 7 kids got $10,000... AFTER all other obligations were met! How did she do that!!! Some of it maybe from selling mobile home they lived in, and car, but that couldn't have amounted to very much. Funny story Earl's brother told us once... She sent him to the store to buy her ONE apple. He brought her TWO so she made him take one back!

Okay... enough about MONEY!!

Was at the gym for about 45 minutes... for real... then I went to Surf Shack... but it was raining too hard to go waste time somewhere else while I drank my coffee, so I went home! Had 2nd appt with my trainer, Ryan. Puzzles me that no one has asked me for $$$$ yet! Yes... Tracy gave me a 1 week free pass, but owner said I was entitled to 3 free consults with a personal trainer.. on a free one week pass??? oh, well... he's the owner! So.... first day we just talked about me and my personal goals, and my health, etc., and what kind of program he suggested for me. So today.. we did recumbent bike, 5 minutes, then four of the resistance machines... 15 reps X2 on each... 2 legs, 2 arms... When we were done I did 10 more minutes on the recumbent bike.

Then I got soaking wet going back to the car. I'd had thorough instructions as to HOW to park the new car!! Only my 2nd time to drive it... so.. being obedient, I parked in handicap because the slots are WIDE. Unfortunately they are at the far corner of the building no where near the front door. It was POURING when I came out and I got soaked!

4_2_1.gif 28_2_8v.gif 4_2_1.gif

Phyl, when we get together in July, I will bring my espresso machine and give you a lesson. However, Earl will find out that you don't save much money making them yourself by the time you buy decent Beans and flavoring. Plus since it is at home I have more than 1 a day, okay, I have 4, but it is my one splurge. I haven't even bought new socks, which I personally believe MUST be replaced every 6 months. Underwear and bras, heck those last years, but as soon as my socks get a little rough, out they go. I never wear holes in them, but they hurt my feet if they aren't soft. So I have lived without new socks for over a year. Once school is out, I'm buying some!!!

Need to get my pond plant order together for the nursery tonight.

By the way, I am starting to really enjoy this empty nest thing. So quiet!!! Relaxing!! Haven't seen DD#4 since our blow out on Monday. She SAYS she will do chores rather than pay rent, so we will see what happens this week.

I suppose you all have Mother's Day plans? I have to work, which for the most part is fun. As I said earlier, my boss brings in lunch for us on Saturday & Sunday. We are 2 people short this year for retail, so it will be 2 long days, but it will be bonus days, so the extra $$ will be great. I do get a little teary on the way home on Sunday when I am tired & dirty and come home to an empty house. Oh well, no biggy. Sorry about the whine!

Well time for another latte and a shower, check in later TTFN

Phyl, when we get together in July, I will bring my espresso machine and give you a lesson. However, Earl will find out that you don't save much money making them yourself by the time you buy decent Beans and flavoring. Plus since it is at home I have more than 1 a day, okay, I have 4, but it is my one splurge. I haven't even bought new socks, which I personally believe MUST be replaced every 6 months. Underwear and bras, heck those last years, but as soon as my socks get a little rough, out they go. I never wear holes in them, but they hurt my feet if they aren't soft. So I have lived without new socks for over a year. Once school is out, I'm buying some!!!

Need to get my pond plant order together for the nursery tonight.

By the way, I am starting to really enjoy this empty nest thing. So quiet!!! Relaxing!! Haven't seen DD#4 since our blow out on Monday. She SAYS she will do chores rather than pay rent, so we will see what happens this week.

I suppose you all have Mother's Day plans? I have to work, which for the most part is fun. As I said earlier, my boss brings in lunch for us on Saturday & Sunday. We are 2 people short this year for retail, so it will be 2 long days, but it will be bonus days, so the extra $$ will be great. I do get a little teary on the way home on Sunday when I am tired & dirty and come home to an empty house. Oh well, no biggy. Sorry about the whine! Well time for another latte and a shower, check in later TTFN

Good point.... #1, he will want to buy the cheapest espresso machine he can find, #2, he won't want to spend $$$ on the right kind of Beans, #3, neither of us knows how fine to grind the beans for espresso drinks, #4, we will have to start buying milk on a regular basis. I have a bottle of SF Raspberry flavoring, but I like 1/2 SF Raspberry, 1/2 SF white chocolate... the powder kind... don't know where to buy that.

3_4_103.gif

Our Mother's Day plans.. DD#2 and her family are coming up here after church... I think they're going out to lunch with us.. I sort of think she was hoping Tracy would cook... but that wouldn't be fair on Mother's Day. And she was mumbling something about the kids being so hungry after church that they have to eat right away.. she didn't know if they could wait until they drive up here. That's why we usually drive down to them each Mother's day... Which we were willing to do, but SIL told her they need to come up here this year! Okay with me. But hope it all works out okay. Hope you have a good day despite having to work!

Empty nest is a GOOD thing... issue an ultimatum to that girl... she does chores or she moves out. She should be doing her part around the house without being told she HAS to!! You've let her get away with that for too long! Get tough!!

And BUY SOME NEW SOCKS!!

12_3_30.gif 12_3_30.gif 12_3_30.gif

Phyl - A girl has to have her own $$ - I know that my Dad use to put $500 in Helen (my SM) account - it was for hair appt etc - he bought groceries - I really don't remember what she used the money on except her hair appts - clothes I guess..

OMG his Dad sounds like a butt head - ya his Mom saved $$$ cuz what was sold wouldn't amount to that much..

Cant' beleive the handicap aren't buy the front door - it always seems like that's where they are at - OMG getting instructions on how to drive the new car - lol... You are a saint ;0)..

WTG at the gym - they will ask for $$ soon enough ;0) so enjoy ;0)

Car said 100 when I got off work - wind is blowing now ..

I'm lucky I don't have to ask Andrew - He cleans every week - sometimes every day - today came home to clean house - patio washed and dog poop pickup and garage washed.. He even cleans my room some times ..

Karla - I have no plans - but it's not a biggie to me - I should have a card in the mail when I get home Sunday - that's all I want is a nice card & a phone call..

I haven't like Mother's Day since 1971 (My Mom died 1970) To me it's not about me - it about my Mom -Now I hate Mothers Day & Fathers Day - I remember when w/Ralph having to go Celebrate w/his family - I was usually very grumpy..

But want to hear something funny - my Stepmom was my Mom longer than my real mom was - I was 15 when my Mom dies - I was 37 when my Stepmom died and she was my stepmom since I was 11 - anyway - the 1st Mother's Day after she died I went out to put flowers on her grave - know what I forgot all about putting some on my mom's grave... I don't go out to the cemetery any more - too depressing.

Yes DD#4 needs to step up if she wants to live w/you..

I love the peace and quite of an empty house - I have had so much drama that - I like being on my own.. I don't have to deal with anyone else s feeling - needs etc - only mine - Hell I barely cook for Andrew - he feeds himself 4 days a week. Feeding the dogs is enough for me and sometimes that's too much responsiblity - I hate responsiblity - I've been doing it since 16 - I am going to enjoy being able to sleep in - without the dogs waking me up in the morning..

Karla - before you go to work put a meal in the crock pot - get a treat for yourself - come home take a hot bath - sit down to your meal - then have your treat..

Go buy yourself some socks - I have these ones that have G on them - think I got them from target - they are so soft and are suppose to wick the moisture from your feet - I love them and I don't think they were expensive...

I barely think about calling my mother on Mother's Day. But this year I better. My girls usually call and leave a message since I work, it is always nice to listen to them after work. Janet, that is a good idea to crock pot it and then a bath.

Janet, one more day and then your furlough day. Although you mentioned getting to sleep in this morning, so did you take Thursday off as well?

Candice are you home?

Phyl, you are a saint, I think I would have to hurt Earl personally. But then he spoils you in other areas. Just give him a gentle reminder, when he isn't in a pissy mood that he is acting a bit like his father. This he will deny, but oh well. It will make you feel better.

yep I need to buy socks, but it will have to wait until next weekend when I'm not working. Typing with my eye's closed again. Not a good idea they may just stay that way.

Well best get going, it will be more dificult to sleep walking. TTFN

7_6_6v.gif

Aw Phyl, I hear you about the Money issue.. Peter is just the same... although I DO have an allowance... but when I go over it... OMWord!!! You'd think I'd been caught drunk driving or something HORRIBLE!!!

The walk to get your Latte is your SOCIAL TIME, plus its FORCED exercise... you have to get your butt over there or you don't get a latte.. dosn't HE see that!??? How much longert twhould it have taken you to recover from your Knee surgery if you didn't have that WALK and LATTE to do everyday... he needs to look at the BIG picture. not the $25

36_35_8.gif

We are in London Ontario today, home in a few hours YIPPEE

cmc

I barely think about calling my mother on Mother's Day. But this year I better. My girls usually call and leave a message since I work, it is always nice to listen to them after work. Janet, that is a good idea to crock pot it and then a bath.

I am really glad that they at least phone you... It wouldn't be nice if they forgot completely...

Janet, one more day and then your furlough day. Although you mentioned getting to sleep in this morning, so did you take Thursday off as well?

Candice are you home?

I will be HOME tonight. We are just 3-4 hours from home now... Stayed overnight with my in-the-flesh BFF in London.. they were really glad to see us... she was worried about me on the road.. I said Geez didn't you get my travel logs??? I was pretty sure I emailed everyone the goings' on everyday...???? Will be so nice to sleep in our own beds... kingsize... omw we'll have to make an appt to see each other..

Phyl, you are a saint, I think I would have to hurt Earl personally. But then he spoils you in other areas. Just give him a gentle reminder, when he isn't in a pissy mood that he is acting a bit like his father. This he will deny, but oh well. It will make you feel better.

This Paragraph made me laugh... when Peter wants to make a 'point' he calls me CHRIS (my Moms name) it totally DRIVES ME BONKERS.... so what was Earls Dads name???

yep I need to buy socks, but it will have to wait until next weekend when I'm not working. Typing with my eye's closed again. Not a good idea they may just stay that way.

Well best get going, it will be more dificult to sleep walking. TTFN

SOcks, too funny... they aren't too expensive at Wally mart:thumbup:

Candice, not only am I cheap drunk, I'm a cheak keep. I love to spend $$ on fabric, but not much else. Groceries now that I'm eating healthier cost more than I spend on anything else.

So hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to go to town and 'splurge' on socks.

I have plenty of summer clothes, well enough to get buy with. I only need about 2 nice summer outfits because I don't socialize much. Mainly work or work at home, that is grubby clothes.

DeDe, the roofers wife, stopped by and gave me a hair cut. she did a fabulous job. Razor cut it just how I like, $15 including tip. So not only do I have a reasonable beatician, I have one who makes house calls. Doesn't get much better than that.

I really need to do some paperwork tonight, need to get the taxes together for the teachers who are in China. Fortunately their CPA always gets an extention since they won't be in the country until June or July.

Probably will be incredibly lazy tonight. I just hate being this tired. My daughter the PA, says it is just my body recovering from the last 4 months of being on an adrenaline high. I was to the point that I was thinking I needed to go to the doctor or something. But she says no, that it is just my old bod saying it needs some recovery time. So I have permission to be a slug. Can't get much better than that. Now if I could get her to write me a prescription for an afternoon nap, life would be grand.

I am getting into a bit of a routine. When I get home, I immediately throw a load of laundry in rather than leaving it until the weekend. I'm getting to school by 6:30 am so I can leave by 4 pm. Lately, I'm too tired to get much accomplished in the afternoon. Friday is midterms, so that means the quarter is half over. only 4 1/2 weeks left. Of course when school is done, I have 2 weeks of masters work on campus and working at the nursery, so the first time I will get to slow down will be when we get together in July. I've asked for the days off, but haven't heard anything yet.

Suppose I should go find some food. To tired to cook. TTFN

Good Evening Gang

Nope Karla - I worked today - I barely got any sleep - Andrew drama - he went out of town to a club - got in fight (verbal) w/friend don't know about what and lost his cc - didn't have gas to get home - called at 11:30 - I guess there was tons of drama - pple getting left - etc - well then I couldn't go back to sleep worried - he called again around 1 and the gas station wouldn't do a cc over the phone - he thinks that I can just western union him $$ but he doesn't even know where he was at - Told him I guess he would have to pan handle - he got pissy w/me - I hung up on him.. Didn't get to sleep till after 2:30..

He got home - don't ask me how - he's at work - so I guess we will be having a conversation tonite.

Had a nice surprise when I got home -there was a big box in the entry - I said to self - I haven't ordered anything big - I see the words Keurig on box... I have the sweetest DIL !!!!

When I was up there in March we were at Target - and looking at coffee pots - I said I think I would like one of those (single serve ones) she said you should have said something we would have gotten it for your bday - I said well you know how it is - you see something you want (don't need but would like) but don't want to spend $$$ for it - I rather by $100 of clothes than a coffee pot ;0) - Well - she remembers crap and sent me a Keurig single serve machine - now I gotta figure out how to do timer - cuz I did make one cup tonite...

Candice - Hope you got home ok... I bet you will enjoy your bed tonite :0)

Phyl did you go to the gym today - has it warmed up yet..

Well I need to go see what I am packing - I will check back in a little bit

Candice, not only am I cheap drunk, I'm a cheak keep. I love to spend $$ on fabric, but not much else. Groceries now that I'm eating healthier cost more than I spend on anything else.

So hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to go to town and 'splurge' on socks. I have plenty of summer clothes, well enough to get buy with. I only need about 2 nice summer outfits because I don't socialize much. Mainly work or work at home, that is grubby clothes.

DeDe, the roofers wife, stopped by and gave me a hair cut. she did a fabulous job. Razor cut it just how I like, $15 including tip. So not only do I have a reasonable beautician, I have one who makes house calls. Doesn't get much better than that.

I really need to do some paperwork tonight, need to get the taxes together for the teachers who are in China. Fortunately their CPA always gets an extension since they won't be in the country until June or July.

Probably will be incredibly lazy tonight. I just hate being this tired. My daughter the PA, says it is just my body recovering from the last 4 months of being on an adrenaline high. I was to the point that I was thinking I needed to go to the doctor or something. But she says no, that it is just my old bod saying it needs some recovery time. So I have permission to be a slug. Can't get much better than that. Now if I could get her to write me a prescription for an afternoon nap, life would be grand.

I am getting into a bit of a routine. When I get home, I immediately throw a load of laundry in rather than leaving it until the weekend. I'm getting to school by 6:30 am so I can leave by 4 pm. Lately, I'm too tired to get much accomplished in the afternoon. Friday is midterms, so that means the quarter is half over. only 4 1/2 weeks left. Of course when school is done, I have 2 weeks of masters work on campus and working at the nursery, so the first time I will get to slow down will be when we get together in July. I've asked for the days off, but haven't heard anything yet. Suppose I should go find some food. To tired to cook. TTFN

You sure need some down time!! You make ME tired reading about your daily/weekly routine!! You are one BUSY lady!

You asked about the beach house $$ a couple of days ago and I don't remember if I answered you! Deposit was $38 each, I believe... someone correct me if I am wrong. And now we owe $802, so that's $100 each.

Good Evening Gang

Nope Karla - I worked today - I barely got any sleep - Andrew drama - he went out of town to a club - got in fight (verbal) w/friend don't know about what and lost his cc - didn't have gas to get home - called at 11:30 - I guess there was tons of drama - pple getting left - etc - well then I couldn't go back to sleep worried - he called again around 1 and the gas station wouldn't do a cc over the phone - he thinks that I can just western union him $$ but he doesn't even know where he was at - Told him I guess he would have to pan handle - he got pissy w/me - I hung up on him.. Didn't get to sleep till after 2:30..

He got home - don't ask me how - he's at work - so I guess we will be having a conversation tonite.

Had a nice surprise when I got home -there was a big box in the entry - I said to self - I haven't ordered anything big - I see the words Keurig on box... I have the sweetest DIL !!!!

When I was up there in March we were at Target - and looking at coffee pots - I said I think I would like one of those (single serve ones) she said you should have said something we would have gotten it for your bday - I said well you know how it is - you see something you want (don't need but would like) but don't want to spend $$$ for it - I rather by $100 of clothes than a coffee pot ;0) - Well - she remembers crap and sent me a Keurig single serve machine - now I gotta figure out how to do timer - cuz I did make one cup tonite...

Candice - Hope you got home ok... I bet you will enjoy your bed tonite :0)

Phyl did you go to the gym today - has it warmed up yet..

Well I need to go see what I am packing - I will check back in a little bit

OMG... so glad we no longer have teenagers living with us!! Worry about the grandkids, but they're not here under my nose driving me crazy and keeping me awake nights! What an awesome week... let's see... this incident last night, then there was the day his dog ate your carpet, what else????

:thumbup::eek::thumbup:

How sweet of your DIL to remember the coffee machine! Wow! I have no one in my family that thoughtful! Tracy & Chris (well, Kellie, really) always remember birthdays and Mothers Day/Fathers Day, but.... Jodie & Steve just don't. At least Jodie & Al & family are coming up here Sunday, for a change... We've lived here 3 years and that's about how many times they've been to the condo! i know... they have 3 young kids... but.... And it doesn't take much effort to mail a card!

Yes, I went to the gym again today. But he trainer caught me on the resistance machines and scooted me off... said I need to rest my muscles at least 48 hours before using them again... and he'd like me to wait until I see him again on Monday so he can watch me one more time to check my "technique" again. So he told me to do some cardio. So I went to the recumbent bike... stupid thing kept shutting down and wouldn't track my time or anything.. Told Tracy where that bike was and she used the same one the other day with the same problem. Anyway... as soon as I started pedaling my joints really started hurting. So I did a few minutes and decided I should probably quit. Maybe I'll go back again tomorrow. I have another appt with Ryan on Monday afternoon.

Warmed up to "normal" this afternoon... high 50's, and the sun finally came out late in the afternoon. Highlight of my day was a visit from Tracy & Jim. So I went out to the car when they left to cuddle my grandpuppy, Gigi, for a few minutes. She loves me! Tracy & Alisha were very sick with the flu yesterday. So she was telling me how Jim let the dog come up to their room and she jumped on the bed and got under the covers with Tracy.... laying on her back, with her paws just over the top of the covers! Jim tried to take a picture but Tracy insisted she NOT be in it and he couldn't figure out how to take it that way! She is such a sweet puppy! I want one just like her!

Earl was gone ALL day getting tow bar put on the new car. And they never got to the electrical!! He left around 7 a.m. and didn't get home until after 4 p.m. And he's sore because he amused himself by walking all over the place! He thinks he walked 5 miles... I say, in 8 hrs... it was probably a lot more than that even though some of the time he was shopping, looking at RVs, etc.

Yep Phyl it's been a week - I am so looking forward to getting away tomorrow for the weekend - Got my clothes sorta picked out - was told they have a great Mashalls - I love going to stores in diff areas cuz you find diff stuff...

Ya Melissa is a sweetheart - if it was up to Joseph - well he's good at picking out cards but that's about it - One Mothers Day he didn't even call - so on his Birthday - I didn't call him or anything - you don't have a Mother then I guess I don't have a Son... I don't need gifts - all I like is a card and phone call..

And I gotta say they are good about coming here to visit more than I am going up that way - the will be here in June for about a week..

How funny that the bike hurts they say it shouldn't did you try the regular bike like Eva said..

Ya I think Earl walked more than 5 miles ;0).. How far do Jodi & Al live from you - don't they live close - Ya IMHO it's about them coming to see you - not the other way around...

What kind of dog is Gigi - I forget ... Angel does that sometimes - last night she was right up under me - she wanted to cuddles.

Yep Phyl it's been a week - I am so looking forward to getting away tomorrow for the weekend - Got my clothes sorta picked out - was told they have a great Mashalls - I love going to stores in diff areas cuz you find diff stuff...

Ya Melissa is a sweetheart - if it was up to Joseph - well he's good at picking out cards but that's about it - One Mothers Day he didn't even call - so on his Birthday - I didn't call him or anything - you don't have a Mother then I guess I don't have a Son... I don't need gifts - all I like is a card and phone call..

And I gotta say they are good about coming here to visit more than I am going up that way - the will be here in June for about a week..

How funny that the bike hurts they say it shouldn't did you try the regular bike like Eva said..

Ya I think Earl walked more than 5 miles ;0).. How far do Jodi & Al live from you - don't they live close - Ya IMHO it's about them coming to see you - not the other way around...

What kind of dog is Gigi - I forget ... Angel does that sometimes - last night she was right up under me - she wanted to cuddles.

Hope you have a great time in Temecula. If you get to South Coast Winery... ask for Stephanie Blue. Our step-grandduaghter-in-law! Jodie & Al live about 50 miles away. I think they're going out to lunch with us, but she did comment that the kids can't wait to eat when they get out of church on Sundays... but they are going to skip the Sunday school hour, so that should make a difference. Anyway, I think it's more SIL who can't wait to eat! LOL

Gigi is a "Shorkie"... 1/2 Yorkie, 1/2 Shitzu. She's adorable.. Weighs maybe 8 lb, if that.

I use one of the recumbent bikes. I was just a little bit sore this morning, but as soon as I got on that thing everything started hurting.. knees, hips, shoulders, back... so I quit.

Ok I will remember that - Steph is easy cuz of our Steph :0)

I love little dogs - she's the size of Angel - Perfect size for a lap dog...

Don't over do it at the gym !!!

I'll ck in - in the morning before I leave - Should be home Sunday earlyish I think

Happy Mothers Day :0)