Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

16_2_19.gif 16_2_19.gif 16_2_19.gif

Yeah.... spoiled, I guess!!

I've never been very good at long distance driving! But, Monday morning traffic in Seattle????

FORGET IT!!

I dilly dallied around long enough so that it was 10 a.m. before I got on the interstate!!

I filled up the gas tank and got the car washed.

Funny thing, though... well, really , not so much!!!

When I got off at our exit, which is right next to costco, there was Earl puffing away on a cigarette while the RV gas tank was filling up. HAHAHA!! Every time I ask him if he's still smoking he says the SAME thing..... "I don't HAVE any!" in a rather indignant way... like I can't believe you are even asking me that! What it really means is, I don't have any in my hand right this minute!!

So I look over as I'm at the signal by the exit, and there is the RV at costco, and there he is in a cloud of smoke! He just doesn't get it that what pisses me off is LYING about it!! If he wants to smoke, so be it... there's nothing I can do about it, but it infuriates me that he lies about it! How stupid!! I mean... like I can't SMELL it??? Maybe I AM stupid, because I'm always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt! Every time he tells me he quit, I believe him, and it's never true!

15_4_115.gif 15_10_9.gif 15_4_115.gif

That just makes me laugh, I sneak around with food too... now Peter cant smell chocolate on me... or Id be sunk.... but when I M EATING BADLY.... I SNEAK:ohmy:

i DON`T drive very much either if Peter and I are together. He drives faster than I like to.... and he just can`t stand it... drives him nuts when I won`t pull out and pass an 18 wheeler!!!

Denise, nice to see you posting gal... I am so ha^ppy hubbies surgery is recoverimng nicely... we pay $40 for physio at home not $25.... so you are lucky... plus you must be able to deduct that medical expense from your tax return right??

Chiropractic visit in Canada is now $35 per treatment...

Broke apart all the RATIONS tonight. so I could throw out all the stuff I know we won`yt eat.

bread that is like a roof shingle....gone!!!!

Jams and jellies.....gone!!!!

I am keeping the ravioli, hashbrowns with bacon, pears, pineapple...hot cocoa mix., crystal lite drinks, oatmeal...doggies are getting the Egg omlettes, cause they are really gross.

Brownies and Lemon poppyseed loaf is good!!! keeping those

Candice, I might be tempted to have Peter eat the eggs...he was the one who insisted that you bring the rations.

Kind of lost it with one of my classess. It is a challenging group and yesterday they were wired at the end. Someone set a smoke bomb off in the boy's lockerroom, so we had to evacuate for 45 minutes while the fire department made sure there wasn't a fire. So by the time last period rolled around they were 'crazy'. I finally told a student to 'shut up'. I NEVER use that word in my class nor is it allowed, however on student kept harassing another whifch isn't allowed either. Students left the room feeling like and saying I was a -itch, well I was. I can't seem to get a handle on the class. Had one until a new student moved in and he functions by intimidation. Also they shoveled 5 students into the classs because the #'s where high in other classes. Called the administrator & told her that it wasn't working. She reminded me that we had an all staff meeting with ther superindentant regarding our insurance options. Some insurance is going to have a 66% increase in premiums.

Well should get going, would love to take a nap, but need to empty the pantry tonight so the insulation guy can come and blow insulation into the attic. TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Phyl - Just don't ask anymore - then he won't lie - you know like the armed services - don't ask don't tell... But I would hate the lying too.. Smoking while getting gas - isn't that a little dangerous :0)

So where are you now- Home?? You are going to have a couple busy days - getting settled back in at home.

Candice - Why sneak - you aren't sneaking from your body - even if no one else sees your body does... I know that most of us a closet eaters and I don't have anyone to hid from

Good talking w/you last nighy ;0) how much more wine did you drink and how were the pork chops

Denise - glad dh is doing well - kids - I couldn't handle your guys job - I would get fired... I am glad I didn't have a girl - I don't think I would get along w/a girl... There can only be one queen of the house and that's me..

Karla - I get you on stomach being full and head still wanting to eat - that happens to me all the time..

last night had carniasada mixed w/spanish rice - well the meat was a little dry - so I guess I knew if I swallowed the meat that I would be full in 2 bites - so I ate around it - chewed the meat and spit it out (good thing I eat alone) then had some Cereal - banana cheerios

Well almost time for the shower - cbl

Broke apart all the RATIONS tonight. so I could throw out all the stuff I know we won`yt eat. bread that is like a roof shingle....gone!!!!

Jams and jellies.....gone!!!! I am keeping the ravioli, hashbrowns with bacon, pears, pineapple...hot cocoa mix., crystal lite drinks, oatmeal...doggies are getting the Egg omlettes, cause they are really gross. Brownies and Lemon poppy seed loaf is good!!! keeping those

Too funny!! Maybe I'll make you a big pot of my chili Thursday! You're going to stay a couple of days, right!? Could go out to dinner with Tracy and Jim Friday night... that's their usual Friday night routine. Maybe we should go see the tulip festival if the weather is good... Saturday? I think it's supposed to rain today, but then just cool and cloudy the rest of the week.

Phyl - Just don't ask anymore - then he won't lie - you know like the armed services - don't ask don't tell... But I would hate the lying too.. Smoking while getting gas - isn't that a little dangerous :0)

So where are you now- Home?? You are going to have a couple busy days - getting settled back in at home.

Candice - Why sneak - you aren't sneaking from your body - even if no one else sees your body does... I know that most of us a closet eaters and I don't have anyone to hid from

Good talking w/you last night ;0) how much more wine did you drink and how were the pork chops

Denise - glad dh is doing well - kids - I couldn't handle your guys job - I would get fired... I am glad I didn't have a girl - I don't think I would get along w/a girl... There can only be one queen of the house and that's me..

Karla - I get you on stomach being full and head still wanting to eat - that happens to me all the time..

last night had carniasada mixed w/spanish rice - well the meat was a little dry - so I guess I knew if I swallowed the meat that I would be full in 2 bites - so I ate around it - chewed the meat and spit it out (good thing I eat alone) then had some Cereal - banana cheerios

Well almost time for the shower - cbl

Sorry about the ciggy rant! I just get so angry about the lying. I don't usually "ask", just say something like, "I smell cigarettes", which prompts his "I don't have any" comment. So, yeah, just keep my mouth shut, I guess. He was well away from the pumps when he was smoking... that's why he was so easy to spot!! LOL!

We got home yesterday morning and SIL came over and helped unload for a couple of hours. Then moved the RV over to his house because we didn't want to block the parking lot for any longer. Neighbors knew we were coming, so they moved their cars before we got here. Now we have all this crap to put away! I put most of the kitchen stuff away while they were unloading... refrigerator, spices, canned goods, Rx, etc! My clothes are in baskets all over the bedroom... the ones that don't hang up. books and junk in bags all over the LR! Bag of mail that I picked up yesterday afternoon in a bag on the rocking chair! So... yeah, some stuff to put away, but it'll get done!

So.... do Candice and I have to tell you how much wine we drink while they are here??? Candice, I don't remember what kind of wine you guys like to drink. We have all red right now. Tell me what you drink.

What the heck!! Where is everyone?? My almost 8 hr old post is the LAST one!! We unloaded more stuff out of the RV today. It's over at Tracy's now. Her dog, Misty thought it was great fun to run up and down the RV steps. Then she decided to come in. She got a little bolder with each trip and explored a little further each time. One time she even pushed me out of the way with her nose! Then she started sniffing around the kitchen... found the place mat where the cat's food usually sits. Earl keeps a little piece of non-slide fabric under it so it doesn't slide when we're driving. So, Misty goes running out the door with it in her mouth! By the time we figured out what she had, she'd chewed it up, dropped it and ran away! So... since she started stealing stuff, we didn't let her in again! LOL! She's a riot!

It was nice and warm Sunday/Monday, but temp dropped about 20 degrees today and it's been cloudy all day. Sprinkled a little, but not the pouring rain they said we'd get today!

Had a field trip with the 7th graders today. NOT my best day, I'm having trouble with liquids today, kept vomiting. Don't mind not being able to eat right now, but I need my coffee. Final got part of a Sobe Lean down (5 cal beverage). I know, I need an unfill now, but I don't know when I'm going to get it done. Last night I was able to eat a small portion of solids, today liquids are a fight. I just want my coffee, since I have managed little coffee, I have a raging headache. I know I'm whining.

Phyl, glad you are getting unpacked.

Janet, busy day at work?

Candic, safe travels.

Phyl

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Ya putting stuff up I hate it.. Don't know why he just doesn't fess up about the smoking - he does it he does it- I know he can't smoke too much with how much cigs cost - he's too cheap lol..

Candice has a new wine - cheap ass wine I think she told me - not sure.. Yes and it does have a name like that - 1 bottle $3 but she found one place it was $6 and then another 3 for $10..

You guys can drink to your hearts content ;0) - just no falling down ;0)

Yep Karla - busy at work - had a minor panic attack this afternoon - didn't move one file off my desk - spun my wheels all day..

Well I guess if you can't drink coffee - that will make you make time for you to get some taken out..

Well it's 7 gotta go feed the dogs - skyped w/Kaitlin for an hour and I am behind..

CBL

Dang lost the post.

Short version

Going to try to head for unfill after school, won't get there until after 7 pm, tired of choking.

Have a good day, TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Drive by I'm at work and don't want to get caught on lbt

Karla - good thing you are going for that unfill.. I am glad to hear it...

Safe trip...

Phyl - I bet you are glad to get home to your coffee girl - you aren't missing anything here - wind & cold but I think that's the case for the whole west coast with what ever storm is coming in - maybe you will get snow in April again lol

hope you don't - I think today is only going to get to 64 if the news is right - and chance of rain tomorrow

ok gotta go just hear my boss

cbl

Phyl - I bet you are glad to get home to your coffee girl - you aren't missing anything here - wind & cold but I think that's the case for the whole west coast with what ever storm is coming in - maybe you will get snow in April again lol

hope you don't - I think today is only going to get to 64 if the news is right - and chance of rain tomorrow

ok gotta go just hear my boss cbl

Yes.... Surf Shack makes the BEST lattes!!

But.... when I picked up my mail.... there was my Starbucks GOLD CARD!! I bought so many lattes this winter that I reached GOLD status... I think that takes 30. So now I get a free one every 15 drinks, 2 free hrs of Wi Fi every day, free flavors, free soy milk in your drinks, etc. But I won't be doing much Starbucks until fall!

Sounds like your weather is pretty similar to waht we're having! Rain, rain, rain... high in the 50's today!

Candice and Peter will be here tomorrow. I probably should get the rest of the STUFF unpacked and out of the living room!! Bags of books that need to be sorted out and put away somewhere! Wonder if I'll ever actually READ all of them!

Earl is on top of things... RV almost all unpacked. Yesterday we both worked for several hours. I put a garbage bag in the bathroom sink and took EVERYTHING out of the medicine cabinet! It was a total mess... such that you couldn't find anything in there! Cleaned it out, sorted through everything and only put back those things that we actually need! And way too much of that, probably... like a whole shelf full of bandaids, adhesive tape, etc. Oh, well.... guess we're prepared. Can add it to our C.E.R.T. kits in case of a catastrophic emergency!!!

Also took everyting out of my make up table. Found an Alaska headband I'd been missing for about 4 years stuffed way in the back! Problem is... what to do with all the crap I took out and brought home! Probably most of it needs to go in the trash! Little bottles of Shampoo, lotion, etc.

Mt. Rainier... well, you can go there without hiking, but it'd be an all day trip and we'd probably enjoy some other things more. Wine tour is a definite possibility... Woodinville has many wineries and breweries. Probably need TWO designated drivers as no van to haul all of us. I'm counting 8, is htat right??? Anyways, we can get Earl and Jim, maybe! If Tracy & Jim aren't gone that weekend. I think they might have plans, but I can find someone. Seattle waterfront would be fun. And definitely we have to do Anthony's HomePort Happy Hour one night. You can get touristy t-shirt on the waterfront.

Decided not to go to Tillamook... weather reports said wind and rain on the coast today and tomorrow. Took a beautiful drive from Reedsport OR over to I-5 along the Umpqua River. Saw a herd of elk today... two yesterday along 101. Now we are at Portland-Woodburn RV park, behind Woodburn outlet mall, but Earl is discouraging me from going shopping and I really don't have it in me anyway!! Waiting for old friends from days gone by to arrive for a visit and we'll probably go to dinner at restaurant right in front of the RV park. Just had one rye crisp cracker w/lite cream cheese and a strip of smoked salmon we bought in Bandon this morning! Oh... washed it down with some Merlot!! LOL

Yes... wineries.. a good idea. There are lots more besides just St. Michelle now! And we can hit the Seattle waterfront and maybe Pike Place Market!! Fun! We can watch them toss the salmon around at the fish market.

Karla..... so glad you are settling in to YOUR NEW HOME!!

Candice has been doing pretty good checking in considering she's on the road!! Chatted with her on Skype... yesterday, today???? One of those days!!

Tomorrow we will be crossing the Columbia River and entering WA!! But... not going home for a couple of more days!! :smile::biggrin::drool:

We are going to stay at an RV park in the south end... Black Diamond, where we lived for about 6 years, because it's close to where DD#2 lives. It's a 65 mile drive to go see her, so we'll stay there 2 nights so we can visit and see the grandkids before we go home.

I was drunk last night, I think!! And just had two glasses of Merlot!! Candice, we are SO BAD!!! And my buys of the day, in Bandon this morning, were ALL BAD!! I bought a bottle of Pinot Noir, from the Bridge Winery.. 2004, I had a bottle last fall and it was SO good that I sent my sister a check so she could get me another bottle and bring it to SF when we were all there for Christmas. Then I bought 1/2 lb of fudge and some chocolates from Cranberry Sweets!!! The smoked salmon is okay, but the rest of the stuff is BAD!

Friends here... have to close!

ummmmwine sounds good:thumbup:

Too funny!! Maybe I'll make you a big pot of my chili Thursday! You're going to stay a couple of days, right!? Could go out to dinner with Tracy and Jim Friday night... that's their usual Friday night routine. Maybe we should go see the tulip festival if the weather is good... Saturday? I think it's supposed to rain today, but then just cool and cloudy the rest of the week.

Sorry about the ciggy rant! I just get so angry about the lying. I don't usually "ask", just say something like, "I smell cigarettes", which prompts his "I don't have any" comment. So, yeah, just keep my mouth shut, I guess. He was well away from the pumps when he was smoking... that's why he was so easy to spot!! LOL!

We got home yesterday morning and SIL came over and helped unload for a couple of hours. Then moved the RV over to his house because we didn't want to block the parking lot for any longer. Neighbors knew we were coming, so they moved their cars before we got here. Now we have all this crap to put away! I put most of the kitchen stuff away while they were unloading... refrigerator, spices, canned goods, Rx, etc! My clothes are in baskets all over the bedroom... the ones that don't hang up. books and junk in bags all over the LR! Bag of mail that I picked up yesterday afternoon in a bag on the rocking chair! So... yeah, some stuff to put away, but it'll get done!

So.... do Candice and I have to tell you how much wine we drink while they are here??? Candice, I don't remember what kind of wine you guys like to drink. We have all red right now. Tell me what you drink.

NO Phyl, we do not have to tell you how much we drink... I drink RED wine, a little on the dry side... Your plans sound like fun... and hopefully the weather will hold to you prediction too.

«Crabby lady at the RV park today... don`t know what her problemo is... its cool and windy so maybe thts why she`s a grump... oh yeah, and there are SIGNS everywhere,,, don`t do this , `dont do thatl... dogs can only be walked in certain areas... give me abreak!!! WE are in the wilds up in a mountain.... yes my dogs are leashed at all times... but REALLY, a dogs area only?? We found this really nice site, lots of trees, and CONCRETE pad.... perfect for not bringing gravel bits in on all your shoes... so I said WED LIKE £30 spot,,, Oh you can;t have THAT ONE.... its for BIG rigs only.... Oh yeah, and how many BIG RIGS are reserved for tonight in this EMPTY camp place???? So we are at a site overlooking the river but be are tracking in crap everytime we stewp outside... little bud things from off the blooming trees....

OH I am getting pissy, time for some wine:biggrin:

NO Phyl, we do not have to tell you how much we drink... I drink RED wine, a little on the dry side... Your plans sound like fun... and hopefully the weather will hold to you prediction too.

«Crabby lady at the RV park today... don`t know what her problem is... its cool and windy so maybe thts why she`s a grump... oh yeah, and there are SIGNS everywhere,,, don`t do this , `dont do thatl... dogs can only be walked in certain areas... give me a break!!! WE are in the wilds up in a mountain.... yes my dogs are leashed at all times... but REALLY, a dogs area only?? We found this really nice site, lots of trees, and CONCRETE pad.... perfect for not bringing gravel bits in on all your shoes... so I said WED LIKE £30 spot,,, Oh you can;t have THAT ONE.... its for BIG rigs only.... Oh yeah, and how many BIG RIGS are reserved for tonight in this EMPTY camp place???? So we are at a site overlooking the river but be are tracking in crap everytime we stewp outside... little bud things from off the blooming trees....

OH I am getting pissy, time for some wine:biggrin:

Yep... it's definitely wine time. When you're retired, "Happy Hour" starts no later than 3:30 p.m. Sorry about the crabby lady. Most RV parks are very friendly, but we've been in a few where they hand you the don't do this and don't do that list! Give me a break.

Reminds me of a B&B we stayed at in the UK once with our DD#2 and SIL where we weren't allowed downstairs on the main floor because it was "family" space. So basically, we could be in our little bedrooms or in the bathroom. And as I remember there weren't even any chairs to sit in. But, on the other hand, we stayed in one in Victoria B.C. once where the people insisted we use their car for the weekend! We got up there without a car planning to take buses all weekend only to find out the buses had gone on strike! They were the nicest people! They had a van camper and siad it they needed to go anywhere they could use that. We had some good conversations with them and others who were staying there, and then we ended up going to church with them on Sunday morning. So.... usually the positive experiences outweigh the negative. I hope most of your stays are more pleasant than this one!!

Tracy says you can park at her house if you want, but Earl says no problem running an extension out to the parking lot. We will take the dogs over to Tracy's for a good run, though if you want. She has 5 acres all fenced in!